Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Fun Time (pic) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Time (pic) (20059 Views)

Viewers 18+ Fun Time! How Was You First Time Like? / Piggy Bank, See Huge Sum Of Cash Someone Saved Over A Long Time(pic, Video) / When You Try A New Barber For The First Time (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Time (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahahha nice...

sure i know you are just being playful... its all good... you are always liked by me...

Thanks same here kiss wink
Re: Fun Time (pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
adaksbullet:
are u like me too teached u mine eglish? undecided

Me no speak americano...
Re: Fun Time (pic) by def111(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Abeg I nor fit laugh

You know say, you dey hold me big time... We need to make the wrong to right remember me ?
Re: Fun Time (pic) by adaksbullet: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Me no speak americano...
am talked too u on better grama, u are used plastic eglish too replyed me angry angry angry

Whom his speeked americano too u? angry
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
def111:

You know say, you dey hold me big time... We need to make the wrong to right remember me ?
Yes sir I already apologize to you I said I'm sorry it won't happen again cheesy
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Come back here cheesy

U wan kill somebori Boo abi shocked
Re: Fun Time (pic) by SmellingAnus(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
cool kiss
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Create a 2minute video of yourself and upload here explaining why you need to come to my house cheesy cool
Not Interested... You Stay In Badagry
Re: Fun Time (pic) by def111(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes sir I already apologize to you I said I'm sorry it won't happen again cheesy

Na sorry I wan chop.. U better make yourself available
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:
Not Interested... You Stay In Badagry
VGC things cheesy
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
def111:

Na sorry I wan chop.. U better make yourself available
So you go chop me..... Oga kolewek cheesy
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
kiahrt:

Hmm....insecurity in relationship is a big heck for me. I love my privacy.

Now moment of truth.
What do u think about love via social media platform? Can u engage in one or have u ever engage in one?
I think it's cool but before going into a relationship get to know the person physically properly to avoid stories that touch. Cos I have seen situations when what one think a person is online isn't what actually the person is physically and I have been a victim of such situation.

I haven't engage in one but yes I can date someone I know through a social network platform
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
80% melancholic nd 20 phlegmatic.

Happy Sunday sir

shocked

Interesting... You Must Be A Very Calm Fellow... This Type Of Girls Will Hardly Profess Love Openly... I'm 60% Melancholic and 40% Choleric... I Like To Meet Melancholics. We Are Most Intelligent
Re: Fun Time (pic) by iamJ(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Twoclans:

iamJ : He gets on my nerves.

is that how u regard oga? angry
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Twoclans(f): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
iamJ:
is that how u regard oga? angry

iamJ I salute you. I trust you are fine.

My back is paining me I don't have your energy this evening.
Re: Fun Time (pic) by iamJ(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Twoclans:

iamJ I salute you. I trust you are fine.

My back is paining me I don't have your energy this evening.
sorry hope u came sha, he cant be twisting and bending u and u didnt cum grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Time (pic) by Twoclans(f): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
iamJ:
sorry hope u came sha, he cant be twisting and bending u and u didnt cum grin

It was a dry hump, I just wanted to help his ministry. tongue
Re: Fun Time (pic) by kiahrt: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Rukkydelta:

I think it's cool but before going into a relationship get to know the person physically properly to avoid stories that touch. Cos I have seen situations when what one think a person is online isn't what actually the person is physically and I have been a victim of such situation.

I haven't engage in one but yes I can date someone I know through a social network platform

Contradiction; u said "u've been a victim" and "haven't engage in one." Anyways that's by d side.

One secret about you that u think I shud know or wanna share with me.
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
kiahrt:

Contradiction; u said "u've been a victim" and "haven't engage in one." Anyways that's by d side.

One secret about you that u think I shud know or wanna share with me.
I meant I have met someone I knew online physically and was I thought the person would be wasn't actually what I saw

Ok the secret I will want to share is that I'm secretive wink
Re: Fun Time (pic) by kiahrt: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Rukkydelta:

I meant I have met someone I knew online physically and was I thought the person would be wasn't actually what I saw

Ok the secret I will want to share is that I'm secretive wink

That was damn funny
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2018
kiahrt:

That was damn funny
Lol
I think is my turn to ask questions

Do you think guys value true love these days cos I have seen situations where ladies that gave their all to a guy got treated badly at the end?
Re: Fun Time (pic) by kiahrt: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Lol

Do you think guys value true love these days cos I have seen situations where ladies that gave their all to a guy got treated badly at the end?

Guys value true love but can't vouch for every guys out there cos in every twelve there's always a Judas and same applicable to ladies.

We live in a world full of individuals with different belief, theory, philosophy, ideas and so on. And again, d major problem why relationships and marriages failed is all because no one believe in d institution called marriage again and no one is ready to love others as much they love themselves. But the good news is; there are still good guys/ladies ready to love truly but kind be hard to find.

Never give up on love someday u will reap it many folds. U can't give what u don't have and do unto others as u want them to do unto u. Those are my watchwords
Re: Fun Time (pic) by shaneroberts26: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea, cool. We all want something beautiful lol.

Tell me three annoying things about me.

What is the biggest peniss size you have ever taken? grin
Re: Fun Time (pic) by makydebbie(f): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2018
shaneroberts26:

What is the biggest peniss size you have ever taken? grin
Yam. grin
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2018

Re: Fun Time (pic) by shaneroberts26: 5:15am On Apr 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Yam. grin

Ok, I got the message. cheesy
Re: Fun Time (pic) by princfred(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Yam. grin
The way this girls brain works dey trip me bad because she is crazy like me. Babe i have a conversion, since last night Ive being reading most of your posts from way before and having necessary hard-on to go with it. Am surprised to see a female mental version of me and its tickling and confusing my brain in a phony way. Babe am on you ...........abi into you.����
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Teaser4(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Yam. grin
What or who would you sacrifice your life for?
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Teaser4(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2018
kiahrt:

Guys value true love but can't vouch for every guys out there cos in every twelve there's always a Judas and same applicable to ladies.

We live in a world full of individuals with different belief, theory, philosophy, ideas and so on. And again, d major problem why relationships and marriages failed is all because no one believe in d institution called marriage again and no one is ready to love others as much they love themselves. But the good news is; there are still good guys/ladies ready to love truly but kind be hard to find.

Never give up on love someday u will reap it many folds. U can't give what u don't have and do unto others as u want them to do unto u. Those are my watchwords
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Teaser4(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Lol

Re: Fun Time (pic) by Teaser4(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

It was a dry hump, I just wanted to help his ministry. tongue
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Teaser4(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.