Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Fun Time (pic) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Time (pic) (20064 Views)

Viewers 18+ Fun Time! How Was You First Time Like? / Piggy Bank, See Huge Sum Of Cash Someone Saved Over A Long Time(pic, Video) / When You Try A New Barber For The First Time (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Time (pic) by Teaser4(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Me no speak americano...
What or who would you sacrifice your life for?
Re: Fun Time (pic) by kiahrt: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Teaser4:

What; nothing.
Who; God.
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Teaser4:
My kids when I have them
Re: Fun Time (pic) by makydebbie(f): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
princfred:
The way this girls brain works dey trip me bad because she is crazy like me. Babe i have a conversion, since last night Ive being reading most of your posts from way before and having necessary hard-on to go with it. Am surprised to see a female mental version of me and its tickling and confusing my brain in a phony way. Babe am on you ...........abi into you.����
Lmao, I'm sure you got bored at some point. cheesy

Nice to meet you too. tongue
Re: Fun Time (pic) by makydebbie(f): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Teaser4:
My dreams.
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Dpussyhunter: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
makydebbie:
My dreams.

what 'bout the wet dream you had a fortnight ago..............would you sacrifice ur life for it? undecided

good noon your hig................ grin

's
Re: Fun Time (pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Teaser4:
No one for now when I have children in the future I can sacrifice my life for them if the need arises but for now it's a NO
I'm not the Messiah neither am I aiming to be like Him
Re: Fun Time (pic) by princfred(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, I'm sure you got bored at some point. cheesy

Nice to meet you too. tongue
No, i dont think i will. Normally i come to nairaland about once a week but you see now am here again just to get thrilled reading your posts. I think i got addicted to you somewhere along the line. Your thoughts cause synchronous electric sparks in my brain as they seem to be mine and somewhere else you already know. Its almost scary. Its like you are my mental girl version- scary and thrilling i guess i may run eventually to safe my brains cells from implosion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.