Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer (1292 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
my health condition keeps exacerbating day by day. I'm disoriented and writhing from a possible larynx obstruction. some say it's a lump obstructing free flow of substances but ENT doctors feel all is well. how can this be when I'm dying? I've tried and tried remedies within my means. I'm now resigned to fate.
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
I sometimes wished I was a drug addict. that way, I'll know it's the drugs I enjoyed that wants to kill me. or I was a womanizer. I would get to enjoy pussies that way before I give up the ghost. at least I'll have something to look back to and be ecstatic, even if STD finish me
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
but now, I have nothing to enjoy because I'm feeble. no money to hang out with friends or carry women. hmm... I can't also be productive in the society because I can't do tedious jobs.

I just wasted my training in a higher institution.
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Gofwane(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ok
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by jwals: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
What really went wrong with your system?? Is it an accident ? You dont have to wish your self bad, remember sometimes bad things happen to good people, God can help you out, a tree can still grow even if it has been cut down... #hope

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by swiz123(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
jwals:
What really went wrong with your system?? Is it an accident ? You dont have to wish your self bad, remember sometimes bad things happen to good people, God can help you out, a tree can still grow even if it has been cut down... #hope

Seems you are new to the lamentations of childofdoom
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
jwals:
I hope so because this one has lingered on for too long
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by UDUJ(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
EmergencyCase:
I hope so because this one has lingered on for too long

And it will linger on for much longer with this your negative mindset. Everything that comes out of your mouth is always negative with regards your present condition.

These are universal laws you are toying with. Negative thoughts bring forth negative repercussions. Enough said angry
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2018

You Already Dont have Sense. Is That Not Enough?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Cadec007(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by habsydiamond(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
All I can see from Ur post is a red light blinking sense exhausted..
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 08, 2018
lipsrsealed

sorry sha.

Things will get better bro... I wonder how one person can be suffering from all these.
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2018
UDUJ:

And it will linger on for much longer with this your negative mindset. Everything that comes out of your mouth is always negative with regards your present condition.

These are universal laws you are toying with. Negative thoughts bring forth negative repercussions. Enough said angry
even if I don't want to feel this way, my premonition gets the best of me
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by twentyk(m): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm dont know what to say bro....so sorry
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

you never comment with compassion
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by UDUJ(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
EmergencyCase:
even if I don't want to feel this way, my premonition gets the best of me

Are you in Lagos?
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by MissRaine69(f): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Fybroumayalgia or
multisomatoform disorder
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by CAPSLOCKED: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
EmergencyCase:
but now, I have nothing to enjoy because I'm feeble. no money to hang out with friends or carry women. hmm... I can't also be productive in the society because I can't do tedious jobs.

I just wasted my training in a higher institution.

undecided
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by fancy4eve(f): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
A problem shared is half solved, wit all ur big, big Grammer u hv no said d cus of ur problem. I think is high tym u quit hiding it nd get a solution for ur self, More ova we aren't prophet nd prophetess 2 know ur problem.
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by Sheuns(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
If you get problem truly you go go hospital.
Re: I Wish I Was A Drug Addict Or A Womanizer by CaptainStephen(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

please stop this, let's all rally round and encourage him.

(1) (Reply)

Why My 17-year-old Sister Married Her 18-year-old Boyfriend –lady Shares Details / / I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.