Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1261 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / In A Relationship, How Did Or Do You Handle The Question 'how Old Are You?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2018
10 ADDICTIVE THINGS I Did Or Avoided And I'm So Happy [PIC]

1. Game: Most men are addicted to games, but I have never installed a game on my phone or computer. It's a time waster to me.

2. Football Gambling: I always hear Bet9ja, NairaBet, 5 odds, etc. but I don't know how that thing works. I don't know it and I don't do it. It's a time waster.

3. Masturbation: This one, I'm guilty. When I was a girlfriendless nice guy back in the day, it was my source of gratification at night. Now, there are too many p****** to bang.

4. Football Watching: I used to watch football, but I lost interest in football the day Drogba left Chelsea. Despite channeling my love to Messi, and Barcelona, I still don't watch match except it's by accident. This year's World Cup, I only watched Nigeria's 3 matches. The moment the lost, I stopped watching. I'd didn't watch the final either.

5. Smoking: Someone once told me that weak men smoke cigarettes, but real men smoke weed. Those guys introduced me to SK and I must confess, weed gives inspiration. I'm glad I stopped despite the inspiration it gave me.

6. Drugs: I don't do this. Even tram is a no no.

7. Drinking: I drink, but since 2015, I haven't tasted alcohol. Not that I have stopped, but I don't see the need anymore.

8. Frolicking: I love to fùck, but after my HIV test and scaling thorough, I'm now a brand new virgin. Waiting till marriage.

9. Impulsive Spending: I used to spend anyhow. One day, I gave out all my clothes and left only four shirt, two trousers and a few other things. Now I have realized a man doesn't need too many clothes or properties to look neat or good.

10. Friendship and Social Media: I only have 1 friend. Every other person is an acquaintance or a colleague. I don't use twitter, I don't use Instagram. Though I have a Facebook page, but since 2013, I haven't used it more than 15 times. It's a time waster. Recently, I have started using Facebook for FB Ads only and not for interaction or meeting people — just for business.

Bonus:

11. Political argument: Political argument is addictive, but I never indulge in it. When you go to Politics Section of NL, you'll see how the youths are wasting their time. I can't do that.

12. Watching TV or Movies: I hate watching TV except NatGeo Wild and Discovery. I hate movies. It's a time waster. The last movie I watched is Avatar in 2010 or 2011.

I watched it because she bought the ticket and had to convince me to go to the cinema with her. Since Buhari became president I have never watched him on TV. Who has such time to waste?

In summary, I naturally dislike lots of things that are addictive. Most of these addictive things are fun to others, but boring to me. That's just me and this is why I'm productive. I'm not saying you should be like me, but it will be good to drop some addictions the way I did.

Addiction is easy to leave, but people don't want to leave addiction and this is why they're addicted.

Now, some people will ask, "What do you do for leisure since most fun things are boring to you?" I do real adventure. Exercise, traveling, biking, swimming, and some crazy stuff.
Re: by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2018
Congrats

It's my birthday. I will appreciate some likes but putting food in my stomach for today will make me more happy. Pls anybody that could help. God will bless u

Zenith bank

Oladipupo

1 Like

Re: by ClassRep001: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2018
akheen:
Congrats

It's my birthday. I will appreciate some likes but putting food in my stomach for today will make me more happy. Pls anybody that could help. God will bless u

Zenith bank

Oladipupo
Your papa. Stupid boy.
Na we born you? All these afonjas and Epon Ojukwu descendants and their love for cyber begging tho.

Always causing nuisance in every thread they come across.

Once again, your papa!

1 Like

Re: by Donald95(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2018
I prefer Masturbation than too many spiritually and physically infected pussies

1 Like

Re: by Donald95(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2018
ClassRep001:

Your papa. Stupid boy.
Na we born you? All these afonjas and Epon Ojukwu descendants and their love for cyber begging tho.

Always causing nuisance in every thread they come across.

Once again, your papa!

But the Alamajiri Yoro bald guy never called your name nah cheesy
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2018
akheen:
Congrats

Zenith bank

Oladipupo
So you can go queue on NairaBet or is it Bet9Naija? cry
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2018
Donald95:
I prefer Masturbation than too many spiritually and physically infected pussies
cool
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2018
akheen:
Congrats

Zenith bank

Oladipupo

I feel like sending you something. Give me 10 reasons I shouldn't send you money.

Re: by Uglymugg: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:

I feel like sending you something. Give me 10 reasons I shouldn't send you money.

What app do you use to blur out names?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2018
Uglymugg:

What app do you use to blur out names?
"Screenshot Touch." It's multipurpose. It captures screen videos, does screen capture, edit images, blur, etc. The filesize is small and it's free.
Re: by IamPlato(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2018

I Love Watching Movies. Hollywood Actually. I Am Addicted and I Dont Regret It... Its In Line With My Career. I Was Born For It... I Have Learnt Alot From hollywood Movies
Re: by Uglymugg: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
"Screenshot Touch." It's multipurpose. It captures screen videos, does screen capture, edit images, blur, etc. The filesize is small and it's free.

Thank you.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2018
IamPlato:

I Love Watching Movies. Hollywood Actually. I Am Addicted and I Dont Regret It... Its In Line With My Career. I Was Born For It... I Have Learnt Alot From hollywood Movies
Yeah, I used to watch as a kid, but as a youth, I stopped. I use the time for something else because some movies can be addictive. Most of these movie producers are psychologists. They know how the brain works, so they exploit us.

The worst is seasonal movies. I have never finished a seasonal movie in my life because when you get hooked, you're in trouble. You'll want to watch all the seasons.

I started watching "Empire" and the moment it was getting too interesting, I deleted it before I get hooked and start yearning for more.

Watching a full movie is one of the hardest things I can do — be it interesting or boring. I always feel cheated on my time. For you, it's good since you want to be an actor. Maybe, I should set up a video production company in the future. People can watch and get entertained while I smile to the bank. #Thinking
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2018
Uglymugg:

Thank you.
You're welcome, Sir.
Re: by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Nice one. Your post inspired me. I want to shift frpm time consuming activities like women and channel my energy to body building. I hope I achieve that

1 Like

Re: by IamPlato(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Yeah, I used to watch as a kid, but as a youth, I stopped. I use the time for something else because some movies can be addictive. Most of these movie producers are psychologists. They know how the brain works, so they exploit us.

The worst is seasonal movies. I have never finished a seasonal movie in my life because when you get hooked, you're in trouble. You'll want to watch all the seasons.

I started watching "Empire" and the moment it was getting too interesting, I deleted it before I get hooked and start yearning for more.

Watching a full movie is one of the hardest things I can do — be it interesting or boring. I always feel cheated on my time. For you, it's good since you want to be an actor. Maybe, I should set up a video production company in the future. People can watch and get entertained while I smile to the bank. #Thinking

Actually I'm Into Directing And Production

Certain Movies Can Change Minds and Manipulate. I Have Such Scripts
Re: by EllySteve: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2018
So what do you do for fun bro
Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
EllySteve:
So what do you do for fun bro
Dem plenty o! I always turn my fun to a business, money, or book. It's good to work with a purpose.

Lemme list 15 things I do for fun in no particular particular order.

1. Rollerblading with dumbbell.

2. Exercise at the gym.

3. Running.

4. Going to the zoo or amusement park.

5. Going to farm (it's been long though, but I'll start again — I love farming and fishing).

6. Learning new skills on YouTube (it's fun to me).

7. Watching Discovery Channel / NateGeo Wild once in a month or two (it's fun seeing animals have fun, exhibit their natural behaviors, and also mate on screen without inhibitions).

8. Going to a bar that is close to a place they sell suya, roasted chicken, corn or bole once in a while and when I return, I can turn the story of what happened in that event to a book if it's worth it. This books will fetch money. People love to read fun stories.

9. Going to a hotel all alone to spend a full night just to change environment and have a different thinking. Change of environment gives new inspiration. In these big hotels, there is a high chance of meeting top shots who can link you to something big. You just need to be smart.

10. Learning dance moves in the room all alone — I do this a lot. I love to goof around in the room for fun. Life is too short not to have fun, but a man must be calculative not to go out of proportion.

11. Looking for trouble online just to see how humans react or behave compared to all the animal's behaviors I watch on NatGeo Wild.

12. Some fùcking, but with wisdom. lipsrsealed

13. Swimming.

14. Visiting people that matter once in a while / traveling for some cool adventures that will bring in fun and money.

15. Occasionally watching movies, especially in a hotel, but won't finish it before giving up and switching to something else. Most people think going to a hotel is about going to fùck, but they don't know what they are missing.

A lot more, but let me stop here. Oh! The best fun moment for programmers like us is to gist with other programmers about the future or a program you're thinking of developing.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: by iLegendd(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Jàyk1:
Nice one. Your post inspired me. I want to shift frpm time consuming activities like women and channel my energy to body building. I hope I achieve that
You're smart. Though, it's good to know how women work. After learning it, channel your energy to meaningful activities. You'll definitely achieve it. Health is wealth. Read this short post: https://www.wetclef.com/topic359.html

(1) (Reply)

How My Mistress Dominated Me / The Fastest Way To Discover If Your Wife Or Husband Is Cheating On You / My Bleep Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.