Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri (42944 Views)

How To Cook The Popular Ofe Owerri You Can't Resist (Photos, Video) / Spiced Kulikuli Available In Wholesale And Retail / Lagos Island Snack Recipes Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by iluvpomo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
yummy : Kulikuli + coke
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by AIZubair(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
chukxie:

You wouldn't be far from the truth, bro. Because of kulikuli people would 'dodge' each time I broke wind grin
Oh boy, you strong o. U no dey pollute air. Na wind you dey break!
Chon Sir!

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by BOOMnaija(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Kuli alata is bae grin

Like if u agree

Besides, ur heading is misleading, Mr op.
There is nothing mind blowing about these facts. Just basic facts.

And finally, try to spell correctly. It's mindblowing, not mindbowing. Who are u bowing to? tongue

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Biafrareform(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
naturalwaves:

This write-up is very terrible OP. Try and always make someone proof read your write-ups before publishing them. If a primary 6 pupils writes this, such child deserves being flogged talkless of an adult that blogs.

Mr correction fluid, there is nothing like talkless.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
givan:
Awww, Kulikuli is my best fruit.
Are u kidneying me??

5 Likes

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by AleksAndria: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Both this kulikuli and the sister- Tanfirin, or whatever her name is, I no chop. But,I loved that 'goody-goody'.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by redsun(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
it is true it needs rebranding, repackaging, and safeguarding.Simple foods and snacks like that are ways Nigerians unknowing get their vital nutrients, even though they think they get it from heavy pounded, garri and fufu that they usually eat without vegetables

3 Likes

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by noziz(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin by d time u eat kulikuli finish, ur mess fit make Buhari run go back to Daura now now...
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Proffeluczy1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mustack:
nice one... this are the things we red to see on FP not teddy and bambam sh*t

help me oh
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by friendlyenemy: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Olusharp:

Bro I admit my errors but can you show me one thing you have ever written in your life?

Just shut up!
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by ipobarecriminals: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
OP, can you please list the steps to making it. I think I need to start the "packaging"
Tired of 8-5 undecided undecided undecided
go to any fulani/hausa pipu,dey'll teach u free.U can even sell tanfinrin join.Back in those days @ Eko bois high skool,mushin.I go to ojuwoye market,buy from malams and sell it in class plus. garri and milk.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Atlantia(f): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chai! I haven't eaten this in a long while. cry
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by haconjy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
naturalwaves:

Is this how you admit your errors? There is no short cut to success my dear. It takes efforts.
Why are you after the errors instead of messages its carried. Bros this in Nigeria; so far u can communicate, then let go the errors....

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by flamingfire24(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
never realy like it.just see people addicted to it.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Greatzeus(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Stopped eating after I saw a dirty Hausa lady rolling the long type kulikuli on her lap while covered on groundnut oil
Liar,yes people do say it happens but stop lying you saw any one do it.

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Apb0012016(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by marygold(f): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
cutefergiee:

Are u kidneying me??
Chai...there is God oooooo

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Mustack: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
givan:
you deserve a trophy

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
nnokwa042:
I use to like kulikuli before I learnt that northern women kulikuli seller's use to roll kukikuli on their laps to make it long like cigar since then I stopped
The frying will kill the germs.

2 Likes

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by AreaFada2: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
snowden9:
Seriously though, this indomie generation children won't really know the love we had for kuli kuli those days. I remember then when if a neighbor or family member puts to bed, we always anticipate to go to their home to lick nzu, pack enough kuli kuli to eat and rub white powder on our face and body.
Damn. Those were the days. The good old days.
We need to turn back this clock.

Na fake ass posh life dey these days. A lot more envy, greed & disunity.
Gone are those days.

Next will be the troubles of isolation (no close social network like back then) common in the Western world already. When a person will have issues and no relatives or friends will know. Next he will just carry gun and shoot people in the street.

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
marygold:

Chai...there is God oooooo
Cornteenew.. Madam prinspa, U don't know too? Ok... God wee see us...
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by mikron(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Kulikuli inside correct garri with chilled water, milk and sugar na D-I-E
I rmbr my days in suleiman hostel in ABU Zaria. that food tidy me up most afternoons after lectures. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by ronaldbecky(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Stopped eating after I saw a dirty Hausa lady rolling the long type kulikuli on her lap while covered on groundnut oil
LOLZ u have alrdyb eating d kulikuli lap,u just got notice...
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Samsimple:
Kulikuli and garri saving lives since 1928...

1928? Olodo

Even the Portuguese came to Bini Kingdom in the 16th century, and Mali empire (controling all of Wales. Africa) existed in 12th century.

So, be sure garri and kulikuli existed in these civilizations and must have been saving life since the fall of Adam and Eve grin
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by gabbyobremz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
funny enough ve nt eaten kuli kuli and am 21
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by SirLakes: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nonsense, some people up there forming English tisha

I did'not quote anyone because I nor geh strength this night

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by kmaster007: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
if u haven't taste it ur on a long tinz
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Holuwatoobii(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
I've eaten #300 kulikuli in a sit
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Holuwatoobii(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
givan:
lol
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Mustack: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Holuwatoobii:
I've eaten #300 kulikuli in a sit
two trophy for you.... your area peeps will not rest with your kulikuli mess

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by sweetetlove(f): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Kulikuli is bae, can't forget donkwa I miss north

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free School Meal By Countries Including Nigeria / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food / Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.