Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri (42948 Views)

How To Cook The Popular Ofe Owerri You Can't Resist (Photos, Video) / Spiced Kulikuli Available In Wholesale And Retail / Lagos Island Snack Recipes Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Olusharp(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Gerrard59:

You goofed!!!!

Just like you, I write - frequently, and it is constrictive criticism like this that improves one's writing skills. This is not how to accept a review done on your work.

@Post, Used to eat it those days. Until the day tittle-tattle went round that one of the ways of preparation involves rubbing it in the anus. embarassed
Sorry bro... The way he fired me got me angry.. I forgot to proofread properly yesterday... Thanks
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
They said aboki uses armpit to roll it sad

For me,l heard they roll it on their black inner laps...
l stopped eating it cos it made me bit my inner lips
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by highbee02: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Samsimple:
Kulikuli and garri saving lives since 1928...

fast food for d common man
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Coolgent(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
naturalwaves:

This write-up is very terrible OP. Try and always make someone proof read your write-ups before publishing them. If a primary 6 pupils writes this, such child deserves being flogged talkless of an adult that blogs.
Bro wetin be TALKLESS? Next time use LET ALONE

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by chukxie(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
AIZubair:

Oh boy, you strong o. U no dey pollute air. Na wind you dey break!
Chon Sir!

Twale, my comrade! Na the right expression be that oooo.
Mess / pollute (pidgin lingua). Break wind / fart (standard expression). But all join, bros! Twale, bros!

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by TOSIN116: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Obinoscopy:
Why? Are you saying this thread isn't front-page worthy?
who don't know kulikuli is made from groundnut and fried with groundnut oil? sad
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Olusharp:

https://thrillngr.com/2018/04/07/kulikuli-check-out-mindbowing-facts-about-the-popular-snack-found-in-west-africa/
no need to advise it's already branded and sold all over..

U see i got it also?? Daz 5eurs a box..If u love it u will look for it..Lol

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by chukxie(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
naturalwaves:

This write-up is very terrible OP. Try and always make someone proof read your write-ups before publishing them. If a primary 6 pupils writes this, such child [s]deserves[/s] [s]being[/s] flogged talkless of an adult that blogs.

If ( used in the subjunctive mood) a primary six pupil wrote this, such a child would have been flogged let alone ( not to mention ) an adult that blogs.

Note: In subjunctive mood, the main verbs take the past tense form.

PS: Above is how I would've written it.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by koolaid87: 12:01am On Apr 09, 2018
naturalwaves:

This write-up is very terrible OP. Try and always make someone proof read your write-ups before publishing them. If a primary 6 pupils writes this, such child deserves being flogged talkless of an adult that blogs.

Shut your mouth..

There's a way you can correct someone without being silly

And by the way, ''talkless''is obsolete.

That's correcting someone without being naughty

Peace
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2018
givan:
Awww, Kulikuli is my best fruit.
lol.. ode!
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by GOFRONT(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Lolzz.......and after taking our breakfast at the Lokoja terminals, I and my friend were set to continue our journey to Edo. But before then, he went to buy a dozen of Plastic coke. grin

And I thought it was for our consumption, but dude said it was for shares cos his car docs are expired......For who....for the uniform men in the retinues of check points we gon meet before we reach our destination....

Before we arrived home, Coke remain one bottle grin
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by jayinfo2(m): 1:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Nice one from op

U can check my moniker to order and get your kulikuli and other local chips delivered to u.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by McTIPSY(m): 1:19am On Apr 09, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Stopped eating after I saw a dirty Hausa lady rolling the long type kulikuli on her lap while covered on groundnut oil
thanks but here in federal poly ede we still dey gbadun our kulikuli. kulikuli and garri has been saving student since 1888
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by McTIPSY(m): 1:20am On Apr 09, 2018
givan:
Awww, Kulikuli is my best fruit.
funke! fuke!!

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by exclusivejayce(m): 1:29am On Apr 09, 2018
oyatmicah:
i will create another Nairaland account if this kulikuli topic should make front page.
but wait OP, whats ur definition of "snack"?
Oya comment your new moniker ASAP.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by omoelerin1: 4:01am On Apr 09, 2018
naturalwaves:

Honestly, I'm not after the errors but just want him to get better. The write-up would have been far better if someone had gone through it as well. As you can see, someone corrected me too and I'm not impervious to learning like the OP. We're all here to learn. I'm pained because the topic seems very interesting.
Keep shut jor. Your intention was to deride him because of the useless likes you would get.

Now that you too have been humiliated, this rubbish you're saying is just damage control.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by gate007: 5:25am On Apr 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The frying will kill the germs.
Na correct Nigerian bro you be
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Itzpaul(m): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Guy dat tins sweet die...
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by oyatmicah(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2018
exclusivejayce:
Oya comment your new moniker ASAP.
choppey

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by roscotai(m): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Olusharp:

https://thrillngr.com/2018/04/07/kulikuli-check-out-mindbowing-facts-about-the-popular-snack-found-in-west-africa/

Thanks for bringing kulikuli to our remembrance again.

As for the repackaging, I actually work as an affiliate marketer for a startup that produces kulikuli in a very unique taste at affordable cost.

If you would like to give it a taste, I can send one to you for free, if you wouldn't mind paying for the delivery cost.

I await your response.

You can reach me on 08123374450.

Thanks!
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by roscotai(m): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Offpoint:
Greatest discovery of all time... Government should set aside a day for it celebration. Like 'World Kulikuli Celebration Day'
even the name's so sweet the discoverer had to name it twice 'Kuli--kuli'.

As a Chairman Association of Gari Drinkers(AGD) I dedicate this page to Gari/Kwilikwili'

I demand that everyone reading this post should please in a standing ovation mode give some honour to Gari and kwili, the life-saver.
Gari unarguably is the greatest discovery of all time, the greatest lifesaver.
Imagine how many Nigeria students would have died without this great discovery. The man that discovered Gari deserves to be celebrated. Beans and bread saved thousands, but the almighty Gari saved millions. In times of difficulties Gari stood by me, when I had nothing it stood by me, when indomie, salad, rice and co looked down on me- Gari was there for me. It time management is out of this world 'cuz within a twinkle of an eye... it's ready for consumption, without you Gari: the numbers of dropped out students in Nigeria would had/have increase(d) drastically. Oh, Gari! my beautiful Gari... imagine the world without you!... I celebrate you.... your loyally fans. Thank you Gari, Thank you kuli-kuki. I don't know how long you guys have been in existence, but one thing I know for sure is... you guys and your cousin's groundnut had been some hell of faith and loyal servants. Salute!!!

Bro, I troway salute o! But forget it, You didn't drink garrison
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by roscotai(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2018
Offpoint:
Greatest discovery of all time... Government should set aside a day for it celebration. Like 'World Kulikuli Celebration Day'
even the name's so sweet the discoverer had to name it twice 'Kuli--kuli'.

As a Chairman Association of Gari Drinkers(AGD) I dedicate this page to Gari/Kwilikwili'

I demand that everyone reading this post should please in a standing ovation mode give some honour to Gari and kwili, the life-saver.
Gari unarguably is the greatest discovery of all time, the greatest lifesaver.
Imagine how many Nigeria students would have died without this great discovery. The man that discovered Gari deserves to be celebrated. Beans and bread saved thousands, but the almighty Gari saved millions. In times of difficulties Gari stood by me, when I had nothing it stood by me, when indomie, salad, rice and co looked down on me- Gari was there for me. It time management is out of this world 'cuz within a twinkle of an eye... it's ready for consumption, without you Gari: the numbers of dropped out students in Nigeria would had/have increase(d) drastically. Oh, Gari! my beautiful Gari... imagine the world without you!... I celebrate you.... your loyally fans. Thank you Gari, Thank you kuli-kuki. I don't know how long you guys have been in existence, but one thing I know for sure is... you guys and your cousin's groundnut had been some hell of faith and loyal servants. Salute!!!

Bro, I troway salute o! But forget it, You didn't drink garri pass me o - I'm a Garri Lord!

I now resell kuli-kuki made by a startup and the taste is like no other. You can place order!
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Offpoint: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2018
roscotai:

E be like Sey you want make I show you my PHD certificate and Awards for the greatest garrison drinker. I drink Garri sotey e come dey cure malaria for my body.

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by ayula44(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2018
it is for this love of kuli kuli and garri of garri and beans that our Government did their thing to make sure that the price of Dis commodities would increase drastically.even kuli kuli is no longer 50 kobo.
I wonder what our students survive on now. cryit is for this love of kuli kuli and garri of garri and beans that our Government did their thing to make sure that the price of Dis commodities would increase drastically.even kuli kuli is no longer 50 kobo.
I wonder what our students survive on now.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Offpoint: 7:26am On Apr 09, 2018
roscotai:

E be like Sey you want make I show you my PHD certificate and Awards for the greatest garrison drinker. I drink Garri sotey e come dey cure malaria for my body.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by grandstar(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2018
There was kulikuli I ate sometime last year that was our of this world. This was export quality stuff.

A lady had bought this well packaged in Abuja. I just wish I knew where she bought.

I'm sure one will make a killing simply by mass producing and selling not only locally but internationally as well
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by grandstar(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2018
roscotai:

Bro, I troway salute o! But forget it, You didn't drink garri pass me o - I'm a Garri Lord!

I now resell kuli-kuki made by a startup and the taste is like no other. You can place order!

Oga, can I get a sample of this kulikuli?
080-33-472-004
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by naturalwaves: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
Keep shut jor. Your intention was to deride him because of the useless likes you would get.

Now that you too have been humiliated, this rubbish you're saying is just damage control.
What useless likes are you talking about. Humiliation? Permit me to laugh. So, because someone told me it is "talk more" instead of "talkless", that translates to humiliation in your head? You think everyone here is a kid like you. Didn't even think it would be moved to the front page. It was a barren thread when I commented.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Mustack: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolz bro no be joke oo just try it out one day sha u too will testify cheesy
am not a bear gang.
malt will. go
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by naturalwaves: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
chukxie:

If ( used in the subjunctive mood) a primary six pupil wrote this, such a child would have been flogged let alone ( not to mention ) an adult that blogs.

Note: In subjunctive mood, the main verbs take the past tense form.

PS: Above is how I would've written it.
Lol. I'm sure you clearly understand what my initial post was all about. There is a great difference between a terrible write-up and errors being found in a write-up. The OP blogs and it is a normal thing to get his write-ups checked by someone else. Would that be a crime? If we are to subject everyone's statement to a very thorough scrutiny, we will definitely see a couple of errors. Seeing errors in a write-up is so different from having a calamitous write-up. You may want to go back and read again.

PS: I do not need to be checking what I write so much because I'm not writing officially and I'm not blogging. However, for someone who is into blogging, some little checks here and there wouldn't be a bad idea. As for your corrections, thank you.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by omoelerin1: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
naturalwaves:

What useless likes are you talking about. Humiliation? Permit me to laugh. So, because someone told me it is "talk more" instead of "talkless", that translates to humiliation in your head? You think everyone here is a kid like you. Didn't even think it would be moved to the front page. It was a barren thread when I commented.
Get out.
You're a bad person.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Phyde: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free School Meal By Countries Including Nigeria / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food / Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.