Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri (42946 Views)

How To Cook The Popular Ofe Owerri You Can't Resist (Photos, Video) / Spiced Kulikuli Available In Wholesale And Retail / Lagos Island Snack Recipes Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by chukxie(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
naturalwaves:

Lol. I'm sure you clearly understand what my initial post was all about. There is a great difference between a terrible write-up and errors being found in a write-up. The OP blogs and it is a normal thing to get his write-ups checked by someone else. Would that be a crime? If we are to subject everyone's statement to a very thorough scrutiny, we will definitely see a couple of errors. Seeing errors in a write-up is so different from having a calamitous write-up. You may want to go back and read again.

PS: I do not need to be checking what I write so much because I'm not writing officially and I'm not blogging. However, for someone who is into blogging, some little checks here and there wouldn't be a bad idea. As for your corrections, thank you.

No harm intended. Twale, sir!

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by naturalwaves: 12:27am On Apr 10, 2018
omoelerin1:
Get out.
You're a bad person.
This faceless forum is really giving little children the chance of insulting their elders.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by omoelerin1: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2018
naturalwaves:

This faceless forum is really giving little children the chance of insulting their elders.
When the so called elders going silly.

'A wise poor youth is better than a foolish aged king'. Says the holy book.
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by roscotai(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
grandstar:

Oga, can I get a sample of this kulikuli?
080-33-472-004

No problem bro! I will give you a call and we can discuss further. Expect my call soon!

Thanks for showing interest!
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by grandstar(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
roscotai:

No problem bro! I will give you a call and we can discuss further. Expect my call soon!

Thanks for showing interest!

Thanks for the expected call.

Please use this number instead 0808-44-313-88

1 Like

Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by roscotai(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Offpoint:

E be like Sey you want make I show you my PHD certificate and Awards for the greatest garrison drinker. I drink Garri sotey e come dey cure malaria for my body.

grin grin grin I rest my keypad then! grin grin grin
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by roscotai(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=grandstar post=66591117]

Thanks for the expected call.

Please use this number instead 0808-44-313-88[/quote

okay!
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by Offpoint: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
roscotai:

grin grin grin I rest my keypad then! grin grin grin
grin now you know
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by silvoclaira: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Re: Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri by silvoclaira: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Offpoint:
Greatest discovery of all time... Government should set aside a day for it celebration. Like 'World Kulikuli Celebration Day'
even the name's so sweet the discoverer had to name it twice 'Kuli--kuli'.

As a Chairman Association of Gari Drinkers(AGD) I dedicate this page to Gari/Kwilikwili'

I demand that everyone reading this post should please in a standing ovation mode give some honour to Gari and kwili, the life-saver.
Gari unarguably is the greatest discovery of all time, the greatest lifesaver.
Imagine how many Nigeria students would have died without this great discovery. The man that discovered Gari deserves to be celebrated. Beans and bread saved thousands, but the almighty Gari saved millions. In times of difficulties Gari stood by me, when I had nothing it stood by me, when indomie, salad, rice and co looked down on me- Gari was there for me. It time management is out of this world 'cuz within a twinkle of an eye... it's ready for consumption, without you Gari: the numbers of dropped out students in Nigeria would had/have increase(d) drastically. Oh, Gari! my beautiful Gari... imagine the world without you!... I celebrate you.... your loyally fans. Thank you Gari, Thank you kuli-kuki. I don't know how long you guys have been in existence, but one thing I know for sure is... you guys and your cousin's groundnut had been some hell of faithful and loyal servants. Salute!!!

Offpoint1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free School Meal By Countries Including Nigeria / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food / Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.