Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" (21102 Views)

Paul Enenche On Leah Sharibu: Enough Of The Bloodshed In Nigeria / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by hopefulLandlord: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
awesomeJ:

You're just making unnecessary emphasis.

The point is not to prove whether or not prayers brought the US' development.

What I pointed out to the guy and to you as well, is the fault in his counterargument of asking "how about....?"

its a sensible question to ask as "prayer was responsible for US development" is an untestable and unverifiable assertion. In such situations one needs to think outside it and observe other instances.

I still ask again, Can you demonstrate prayer is responsible for US development? If you can't then why make an assertion you can't even demonstrate? and why speculate when given other examples that some people must've prayed too in those countries?
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Gerrard59:

Sorry, but this ends it. Instead of a nation's leaders to diversify the economy from oil, we get folks praying for OPEC and Russia to decrease output. Even when both nations had issues with their revenues' target and had no option than to cooperate. So what about when oil gets her value and demand reduced? Pray against electric vehicles?

Additionally, a weak not strong naira helps Nigeria. Only happens when the country gets to export more Nigerian-made goods, and can only happen when there is constant power supply.

Developing a country is easy esp in a century where information is at the click of the hand. We've been praying since, no change! I have nothing against prayers, but saying it aids in the development a country is false.

It was nice discussing with you.
What are you saying now?

First the instance I gave of praying was to demonstrate to you that even though you think that prayer wasn't involved in a nation's turnaround, there could have been someone somewhere unknown whose prayers had significance in bringing about those turnarounds.

By the way, when most of your finished goods and raw materials are imported, what benefits your economy is a strong currency. countries only want weak currencies when they majorly export.
You don't need a Ph.D in economics to understand now, it's common sense. Ask importers and manufacturers, they'll enlighten you.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Again you lack basic comprehension

In the analogy we all sought medical attention but you prayed on top of it while we didn't!
anyone with basic comprehension would've inferred that from the analogy but you apparently lack it

Again I ask, can you demonstrate prayer was responsible for US development?
Is it your brain or your eyes that are blind or shut?

Did you not read where I said I didn't seek medical attention?

You see why your arguments are all silly now, cos you can't even comprehend things that are obviously written let alone those that are implied. Why not just save yourself this public display of ...

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

its a sensible question to ask as "prayer was responsible for US development" is an untestable and unverifiable assertion. In such situations one needs to think outside it and observe other instances.

I still ask again, Can you demonstrate prayer is responsible for US development? If you can't then why make an assertion you can't even demonstrate? and why speculate when given other examples that some people must've prayed too in those countries?

It's definitely isn't sensible.

If someone says "I got to Abuja by flight"
The sensible way to question that is " What's the proof?"
Not saying "But my Dad didn't get to Abuja by flight now"

If Saying "But my dad didn't..." makes for an intelligent questioning of the argument to you, then your level of intelligence is obvious-still pretty low.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by hopefulLandlord: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
awesomeJ:

Is it your brain or your eyes that are blind or shut?

Did you not read where I said I didn't seek medical attention?

You see why your arguments are all silly now, cos you can't even comprehend things that are obviously written let alone those that are implied. Why not just save yourself this public display of ...

I gave the analogy NOT you and you did seek medical attention

if we even go with your analogy it won't work in the US case! Why? even if some prayed I'm sure they worked hard and long for the development. They didn't just pray and folded their arms while watching things fall apart around them

I ask again, IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN DEMONSTRATE PRAYER WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR US DEVELOPMENT?
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I gave the analogy NOT you and you did seek medical attention

if we even go with your analogy it won't work in the US case! Why? even if some prayed I'm sure they worked hard and long for the development. They didn't just pray and folded their arms while watching things fall apart around them

I ask again, IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN DEMONSTRATE PRAYER WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR US DEVELOPMENT?
You gave a funny analogy that didn't convey my stance.
So, you'd have to go with my own analogy as that's the one that accurately represents my stance.

Do Christians tell you that our idea of prayers is to just talk and get lazy? Most answers to prayers come as wisdom that we receive to guide our actions.

By the way I am not making an argument on whether or not prayers brought the US' development. Like I said, it was the fault in your arguments that I pointed out.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by hopefulLandlord: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
awesomeJ:

It's definitely isn't sensible.

If someone says "I got to Abuja by flight"
The sensible way to question that is " What's the proof?"
Not saying "But my Dad didn't get to Abuja by flight now"

If Saying "But my dad didn't..." makes for an intelligent questioning of the argument to you, then your level of intelligence is obvious-still pretty low.

Again, you still can't understand transportation methods can be demonstrated to have gotten people there so in that situation asking about dad would be stupid

But in case of untestable and unverifiable claim like "Prayer is responsible for US development" its sensible to ask about other countries as a way to scrutinise the claim about US

Now this is the part that's taking too long for your brain to get. Gerrard59 is asking that question in an attempt to make his own claim. If you really can't make such a claim about other developed countries then we can progress from there by asking if there's something that cuts across all developed countries which we can now scrutinise of they are responsible for development

Which is why in my analogy medical care was common among the three of us but prayer wasn't so we can scrutinise if medical care does work as cure for certain sicknesses
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by hopefulLandlord: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
awesomeJ:

You gave a funny analogy that didn't convey my stance.
So, you'd have to go with my own analogy as that's the one that accurately represents my stance.

Do Christians tell you that our idea of prayers is to just talk and get lazy? Most answers to prayers come as wisdom that we receive to guide our actions.

Then your analogy does NOT represent your Stance, you're shooting yourself in the foot here

not getting lazy would be you getting the medical care and still praying but praying without medical care would be analogous to your being lazy

I hope your brain is developed enough to comprehend this
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Again, you still can't understand transportation methods can be demonstrated to have gotten people there so in that situation asking about dad would be stupid

But in case of untestable and unverifiable claim like "Prayer is responsible for US development" its sensible to ask about other countries as a way to scrutinise the claim about US

Now this is the part that's taking too long for your brain to get. Gerrard59 is asking that question in an attempt to make his own claim. If you really can't make such a claim about other developed countries then we can progress from there by asking if there's something that cuts across all developed countries which we can now scrutinise of they are responsible for development

Which is why in my analogy medical care was common among the three of us but prayer wasn't so we can scrutinise if medical care does work as cure for certain sicknesses

You're saying what doesn't follow.

The transportation analogy is the perfect form of the argument the guy made. The fault in it is what's to be corrected. There's no need asking for any demonstration of the effectiveness of prayers as I am not even making that argument with you.

Once again, this is the fault in your reasoning:

"prayers fixed US" it makes no sense to question the authenticity of that by saying "but prayers didn't fix Singapore"

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by hopefulLandlord: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
awesomeJ:

You're saying what doesn't follow.

The transportation analogy is the perfect form of the argument the guy made. The fault in it is what's to be corrected. There's no need asking for any demonstration of the effectiveness of prayers as I am not even making that argument with you.

Once again, this is the fault in your reasoning:

"prayers fixed US" it makes no sense to question the authenticity of that by saying "but prayers didn't fix Singapore"

"Prayers fixed US" is a claim, can you defend this claim or you're just spilling bull?

You keep dragging the discussion back
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Then your analogy does NOT represent your Stance, you're shooting yourself in the foot here

not getting lazy would be you getting the medical care and still praying but praying without medical care would be analogous to your being lazy

I hope your brain is developed enough to comprehend this
You're making a foolish argument.

Saying not being lazy implies getting medical attention is as foolish as saying eating implies consuming rice.

couldn't you come out of your shallow thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
kevoh:
Please respect yourself and stop these outlandish claims. If I ask you to provide proof for these, you will become bereft of answers.

Let me ask you one simple question, Blockchain technology is a new innovative tech that will revolutionise the Fintech industry, provide proof that it is the more you look the less you see as claimed by you.

How did you arrive at this conclusion? I am interested in the steps you took in arriving at it...
Mr man you came to religion section not academic section. When you want to discuss academics you can continue over there. This section is strictly religious affairs
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

"Prayers fixed US" is a claim, can you defend this claim or you're just spilling bull?

You keep dragging the discussion back
You know what I think?
A secondary school kid would even do much better is handling arguments.

For the last time: The point is not the argument! Sink that now, would you?

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by hopefulLandlord: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
awesomeJ:

You're making a foolish argument.

Saying not being lazy implies getting medical attention is as foolish as saying eating implies consuming rice.

couldn't you come out of your shallow thoughts?

Its you that can't come out of your shallow thoughts

Your shallowness is getting too much for me to bear, you're just moving in circles since and circle some more when caught out

Obviously you need to learn basic comprehension cuz it appears I'm just talking to a brick wall right now and I think even a brick walls would find that statement offensive if they can talk

"Prayers fixed US" can you demonstrate this to be true?
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by hopefulLandlord: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
awesomeJ:

You know what I think?
A secondary school kid would even do much better is handling arguments.

For the last time: The point is not the argument! Sink that now, would you?

I'm challenging that claim, that's what brought this argument in the first place

Even an infant would know this
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm challenging that claim, that's what brought this argument in the first place

Even an infant would know this

You're frustrated.
Go back to where I first quoted the guy, I am not making the argument. Read where you first quoted me too. He made a silly counterargument, that's all.

Relax.

If you think I'm going in circles, why not mention just one thing you've stated that I haven't addressed? just one.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by hopefulLandlord: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
awesomeJ:

You're frustrated.
Go back to where I first quoted the guy, I am not making the argument. Read where you first quoted me too. He made a silly counterargument, that's all.

Relax.

If you think I'm going in circles, why not mention just one thing you've stated that I haven't addressed? just one.
You first quoted Gerrard59 when he said the part about prayer developing US is false! the. supported that assertion by referring you to countries that aren't known for being Christians at all

Gerrard59 is challenging the claim when you ran in and started asserting that some people in those countries might've prayed, I followed the discussion even before then

Hint: Even Asuustrike2009 that made that claim refused to back it up when challenged, I've asked for citations 2 times now and he's dodged them each time

Again, I still assert asking about other instances when an untestable, unsupported and unfalsifiable claim is made makes sense

I think I'm done here as your comprehension level is too low and its starting to make you look worse than you already are
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by awesomeJ(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
let me help you:

hopefulLandlord:

You first quoted Gerrard59 when he said the part about prayer developing US is false! the. supported that assertion by referring you to countries that aren't known for being Christians at all

Gerrard59 is challenging the claim when you ran in and started asserting that some people in those countries might've prayed, I followed the discussion even before then

Hint: Even Asuustrike2009 that made that claim refused to back it up when challenged, I've asked for citations 2 times now and he's dodged them each time

Again, I still assert asking about other instances when an untestable, unsupported and unfalsifiable claim is made makes sense

I think I'm done here as your comprehension level is too low and its starting to make you look worse than you already are

Gerrard59:

False. Prayer doesn't develop a country. If prayers was the reason behind the US development. What about Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, UAE, Bahrain, Canada etc?

@Post, I love the way majority of the posters on this thread responded. Things need to be set right. How can evil spirits be behind the crises in the country?

awesomeJ:

He didn't say "prayers develop all nations"

He said "prayers developed the US"

so bringing an argument about some countries that were developed without prayers doesn't form a suitable counterargument.

He didn't say nations couldn't develop without prayers.

By the way you can't be so sure that all those countries actually developed without prayers. Because just for the sake of one man out of the millions in a nation, God can decide to bless the entire nation. So there may have been one, two, or a few persons in those nations whose prayers had significant effects on the nations' prosperity.

Egypt rescued the world of famine at the time, how many of them prayed. Maybe just Joseph and a few others, and certainly the prayers were what gave the wisdom as regards how they could cope with the situation.

Reconcile the posts to find your faults.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Temple1288(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
He's a black man from Africa that thinks of his pocket alone and the only way to keep gettin the money from looters (Politicians) is by telling them of how they'll win the next election. While the only way to keep getting money from hungry and poor individuals is just by tellin them of witchcraft!

Black people from Africa have this concrete wickedness in them!!
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by kevoh(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Mr man you came to religion section not academic section. When you want to discuss academics you can continue over there. This section is strictly religious affairs
So because it is religious section we should give you a pat on the back when you make silly and ridiculous claims abi? You think this is your church where Christians are scared of asking questions! angry

So far today alone, you have claimed spiritual controlling physical, false claims against technological advancement, and how you arrived at the conclusion that atheist were frustrated by the challenges of life. All the above relates to religion. You have not given concrete evidence for any of them, completely dodged them and you want a pat on the back for making these false and ridiculous claims.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by omotola90(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Gerrard59:

False. Prayer doesn't develop a country. If prayers was the reason behind the US development. What about Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, UAE, Bahrain, Canada etc?

@Post, I love the way majority of the posters on this thread responded. Things need to be set right. How can evil spirits be behind the crises in the country?
-this is Africa.embedded with witchcraft. things must be traced from the root.never compare west Africa to Europe.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
kevoh:

So because it is religious section we should give you a pat on the back when you make silly and ridiculous claims abi? You think this is your church where Christians are scared of asking questions! angry

So far today alone, you have claimed spiritual controlling physical, false claims against technological advancement, and how you arrived at the conclusion that atheist were frustrated by the challenges of life. All the above relates to religion. You have not given concrete evidence for any of them, completely dodged them and you want a pat on the back for making these false and ridiculous claims.
Mr man if you don't have reasonable thing to say pertaining religion, kindly stay clear.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by kevoh(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Mr man if you don't have reasonable thing to say pertaining religion, kindly stay clear.
Says the person making unreasonable claims based on his religious beliefs! grin grin
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 09, 2018
awesomeJ:

Spot on where?

Why can't the two of you put your heads together and use your own "common sense" to end the crisis. Who/what is stopping you?

Baseless empty rants.

Deluded zombie.....cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Marvyx(m): 5:18am On Apr 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW DO YOU STILL HAVE FAITH IN CHRIST, WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE RELIGION?
CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT CHRIST.
ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT ALLAH, THE FATHER OF YOUR CHRIST.

YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS CONFUSION OTHERWISE YOU'LL JUST KEEP RUNNING BACK TO THE POINT WHERE YOU STARTED.

AND THERE'S NO AFTERLIFE AFTER THIS LIFE. SORRY.

You'll definitely remember this comment when you die. Heaven and earth is real and I pray you don't end up on the wrong side of eternity..
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by seyi360(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Now its clear that 90% of nairalanders are spiritual ignoramuses.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by CAPSLOCKED: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Marvyx:

You'll definitely remember this comment when you die. Heaven and earth is real and I pray you don't end up on the wrong side of eternity..

HOW DO YOU BELIEVE I CAN REMEMBER THIS COMMENT WHEN I DIE, WHEN YOU BELIEVE THAT IN PARADISE PEOPLE DON'T RECOGNIZE PEOPLE NOR REMEMBER ANYTHING?
THE ONLY THING THEY'LL REMEMBER ARE THE LONG WHITE ROBES AND TRUMPETS OR FLUTES FOR STEADY PRAISE AND WORSHIP.

AS FOR ME AND OTHER RATIONAL HUMANS WE KNOW, AND HAVE ACCEPTED THAT THE DEAD GO NOWHERE. THEY REMAIN BURIED AND FORGOTTEN. IT'S DIFFICULT FOR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE TO ACCEPT THIS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T IMAGINE A PERMANENT END TO THIS "WONDERFUL LIFE".. THAT'S WHY YOU FOLLOW AND BELIEVE A GOD THAT PROMISES MILK AND HONEY IN PARADISE TOMORROW, BUT CANNOT FEED A STARVING CHILD TODAY.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Marvyx(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW DO YOU BELIEVE I CAN REMEMBER THIS COMMENT WHEN I DIE, WHEN YOU BELIEVE THAT IN PARADISE PEOPLE DON'T RECOGNIZE PEOPLE NOR REMEMBER ANYTHING?
THE ONLY THING THEY'LL REMEMBER ARE THE LONG WHITE ROBES AND TRUMPETS OR FLUTES FOR STEADY PRAISE AND WORSHIP.

AS FOR ME AND OTHER RATIONAL HUMANS WE KNOW, AND HAVE ACCEPTED THAT THE DEAD GO NOWHERE. THEY REMAIN BURIED AND FORGOTTEN. IT'S DIFFICULT FOR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE TO ACCEPT THIS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T IMAGINE A PERMANENT END TO THIS "WONDERFUL LIFE".. THAT'S WHY YOU FOLLOW AND BELIEVE A GOD THAT PROMISES MILK AND HONEY IN PARADISE TOMORROW, BUT CANNOT FEED A STARVING CHILD TODAY.

Lol.. Trust me I'm not here to debate with you whether eternity or God exists or not. One of the torment of those in hell is the regret and opportunity they missed accepting Christ or doubting God the way you or other rational people do. That's why you'll definitely remember all your posts on Nairaland.

As to every living thing, there is a date of expiration. So I'll die some day and you'll die someday. Then it's either you'll be grateful for accepting Christ and believing in eternal life or you'll regret disbelieving in God and eternity.

My prayer for you and other rational people again is that you shouldn't end on the wrong side of eternity.

PS : Don't worry I won't quote you again. You can have the last laugh here but not at the unending shores of eternity. God bless you bro. smiley
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Riversides2003:
Even as Nigerians pray reach, does it mean God doesn’t answer our prayers or what.

They pray amiss... They pray to Jesus with there lips but there heart is far from Him.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
People like Olukoya are part of why we're in this sheet

These guys would encourage the country to pray its way out of issues rather than study it with commonsense and get solutions like developed countries do

Nigerian problem is the absence of Jesus Christ in the heart of men.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Gullah: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2018
It's true
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehe

Brainwashed simpleton that believes Boko Haram, terrorism, Herdsmen killings, Land disputes etc are handiworks of some demons

Explain this PUSSY BRAIN [Oh sorry, pussies can't think, but only know how to accommodate cucumbers and dicks]
Why will a group of armed robbers enter a house, pick nothing, shoot everyone dead, and if there's a pregnant lady, wipe her blood with a white handkerchief before going?

My prayer is for either BADOO GANG, FULANI HERDSMEN OR BOKO HARAM SAINTS TO COME TO YA DWELLING PLACE AND USE U FOR EXPERIMENT B4 THIS WEEK ENDS

Nairaland Nitwit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible / Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) / Police Interrogates Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.