Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One (28887 Views)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

Awww
It's better that way..
So you're the Check up of the house?

Lol @ check of the house, Yeah I am! We just two; me and my older sis + Shez married
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Ellabae(f): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Aww so sweet. Makes me remember when I brought a guy home. My brothers made it wonderful. cool

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by ohem007(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Why is the girl covering her face......

Little missy is dahm shy or she no want make main dude see her

ion know sha....

Sense wee not kill me

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by enonche85(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
emmyid:
In Nigeria, big bro would want to show seniority and his domineering nature by scolding you and warning you never to catch you with a girl, talk more of bringing her home.

His Dad even played Soul music for them? Well, my Dad wouldn't do that for me at that age though.

Some brothers go wan collect the babe from u sef! grin
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by maxiuc(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
dynicks:
naija big brother will instead scold u nd say :

young man when i was ur age, I'd not developed d mind to woo a lady not to talk of inviting one over for a date!

now will u get inside and continue with ur studies!
that's true my big brothers spoilt my show anytime they see me with a girl the will command immediately to go back to the house mehn kind of embrassing but today whenever they see babes posting pictures and tagging they will be how you see that girl arrange her for me anytime they chat me it is woman matter come you this boy how come you have beautiful girls as friends on Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by tokrizy: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
shiiit wasn't complete bro..I've got d full story
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by NonFarmPayrol: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
maxiuc:
that's true my big brothers spoilt my show anytime they see me with a girl the will command immediately to go back to the house mehn kind of embrassing but today whenever they see babes posting pictures and tagging they will be how you see that girl arrange her for me anytime they chat me it is woman matter come you this boy how come you have beautiful girls as friends on Facebook.

cheesy grin
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Xmen149(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:
Which 9ja Big brother wee do this one..

lol when all my big brothers where always looking for a way to shag any girl they hear am dating then cry

even one of my ex recently told me one of my elder bros is hitting on her cry

i just tire,..na real big bro be this. the tie in that family na comfirm
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Tozara(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
That's what big brothers are for.

Proud to be one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by sisisioge: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So sweet...I wish the plate itself is something totally white with sports of roses wink
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Divay22(f): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

Lol @ check of the house, Yeah I am! We just two; me and my older sis + Shez married
I am too.
One elder bro, but not married yet...
Sometimes i wish i have a kid sis, but other times am happy i don't have.
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Divay22(f): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Xmen149:

lol when all my big brothers where always looking for a way to shag any girl they hear am dating then cry

even one of my ex recently told me one of my elder bros is hitting on her cry

i just tire,..na real big bro be this. the tie in that family na comfirm
Lol
They want to enjoy what their kid bro is enjoying and maybe do it more better than him grin grin grin
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by InfernoXO: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
No come use Mr. Nice guy aka big brother oil ur kid brother crush oh! [b][/b]I've seen it before o!
GistRealm:
Jamaican twitter user, @king_suaave's tweet about how he save his younger brother's date has got people talking.

The romantic and caring brother went to any length he could to make everything go well and thanks to God, the girl loved everything he did.

Apart from commending his effort on his lil bro, female twitter users are already asking if they can hook up with him...lol

https://www.gistrealm.com/romantic-twitter-user-narrates-how-he-helped-his-brothers-date-with-his-crush-a-sweet-one/

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by DreamSonInlaw(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

I am too.
One elder bro, but not married yet...
Sometimes i wish i have a kid sis, but other times am happy i don't have.

Wow! Maybe we should whatsapp or something (purely platonic). At times I crave for a kid bro, lil sis? Nah at time I say thank God I don't have a younger sis... really hard to train a girl child...Buh if I had one i'm sure she'll have come good
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by josef1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
ashjay001:

Mine did. More than this sef! tongue

First real sex experience, I was coming out of d room to receive tipstonguegringringrin

Olu d Great!!! 1luv
cheesy na so grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by olulumarine: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mtchew Na brother be dis jare.the day I brought my babe to my hux what dis my brother did to me was so embarrassing that I gat to quit dis relationship.i won't forget that cry
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Xmen149(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
They want to enjoy what their kid bro is enjoying and maybe do it more better than him grin grin grin

the the thing weak my spirit cheesy
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Divay22(f): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

Wow! Maybe we should whatsapp or something (purely platonic). At times I crave for a kid bro, lil sis? Nah at time I say thank God I don't have a younger sis... really hard to train a girl child...Buh if I had one i'm sure she'll have come good
Lol... It comes with a lot of headache.
My bro aided in me turning out right today.
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Divay22(f): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Xmen149:

the the thing weak my spirit cheesy
But at least they taught you a lot of things
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Xmen149(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

But at least they taught you a lot of things

lol,.only my immediate elder bro,that one na my correct guy man we take bullets for each other but the rest na hawk cheesy they used to snoop around my social media profile and phone sef i became FBI and over secretive grin,i even found out a lot of my cousins are like so,if you are lady that like money and is dating anyone your name na sorry undecided
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Divay22(f): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Xmen149:

lol,.only my immediate elder bro,that one na my correct guy man we take bullets for each other but the rest na hawk cheesy they used to snoop around my social media profile and phone sef i became FBI and over secretive grin,i even found out a lot of my cousins are like so,if you are lady that like money and is dating anyone your name na sorry undecided
Lol
I wish my bro were much... I love hanging out with guys more than ladies..
I feel secure and tend to act like a baby..
But it's all good.. Lucky i have one..
You gat any sis?
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Xmen149(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
I wish my bro were much... I love hanging out with guys more than ladies..
I feel secure and tend to act like a baby..
But it's all good.. Lucky i have one..
You gat any sis?

lol @ "act like baby" ua one of those that do taata for boys abi

yes,.the first is my gossip mate and second mum .the second?"we like pheobe and max thunderman" chasing each other end to end cheesy she be last person u will want to know that you gat a crush on someone cheesy

But all the ladies every of my elder bro brought home then where loved by all oh,.how all of them dey chase me like tom and jery later i no get grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

Lol... It comes with a lot of headache.
My bro aided in me turning out right today.

God bless him.
You just gone turn a blind eye to my suggestn?
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Divay22(f): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

God bless him.
You just gone turn a blind eye to my suggestn?
Lol.
Alright you can.
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

Lol.
Alright you can.

Nairaland is really complicated for me how do we connect? Inbox or something
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Divay22(f): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

Nairaland is really complicated for me how do we connect? Inbox or something
You send a pm
Then I'll reply via mail
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by DreamSonInlaw(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

You send a pm
Then I'll reply via mail
Only saw an email option which I sent.
Sowee for stressing u out today
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by jmichael259(m): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
ashjay001:

Mine did. More than this sef! tongue

First real sex experience, I was coming out of d room to receive tipstonguegringringrin

Olu d Great!!! 1luv

ARE YOU SURE? Was it a party or u bribed him. That doesnt sound like a nigerian brother. Can u gv a detailed explanation?
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by sprints1: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2018
if the girl carry belle the boy get right to his brother as excuse cuz na him cause am
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by ashjay001(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2018
jmichael259:

ARE YOU SURE? Was it a party or u bribed him. That doesnt sound like a nigerian brother. Can u gv a detailed explanation?

See am, e wan hear torytongue

We still compare notes, 20+ years later.grin
Nowadays, he's laid-back.

He's d kind of elder bro, every kid wishes for. I'm tryna be d kind of father/uncle, every boy wishes fortongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.