Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One (28874 Views)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by GistRealm: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2018
Jamaican twitter user, @king_suaave's tweet about how he save his younger brother's date has got people talking.

The romantic and caring brother went to any length he could to make everything go well and thanks to God, the girl loved everything he did.

Apart from commending his effort on his lil bro, female twitter users are already asking if they can hook up with him...lol

https://www.gistrealm.com/romantic-twitter-user-narrates-how-he-helped-his-brothers-date-with-his-crush-a-sweet-one/

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by donstan18: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by stainlink(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2018
You dey teach your small brother bad thing and you dey post am.

angry

12 Likes

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2018
The real big brother. Next is to teach him how to kw...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by MENZPRIDE(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2018
This one na Big Brother Jamaica ( BBJ )

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Demmtek(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2018
I wish evryone as a brother like, my partner in crime i cant love you less thanks for the lessons my personal role mode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Rigel95(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2018
your bro. gats get your back now. My bro is my wingman and I his. Normal level.
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by habsydiamond(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2018
That's nice ooo.....blood is thicker than custard... grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Emekus92(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2018
Cool
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by princechurchill(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2018
And teach him how to do some mind blowing positionings that will make her beg him not break her heart papi...
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2018
This is what big brother means...not all the rubbish we see on big brother naija

10 Likes

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by lilfreezy: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Cutehector:
This is what big brother means...not all the rubbish we see on big brother naija
Lol
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Divay22(f): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2018
Which 9ja Big brother wee do this one..
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by freesinzu(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2018
Saw this last week, is nairaland now in the past

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by emmyid(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2018
In Nigeria, big bro would want to show seniority and his domineering nature by scolding you and warning you never to catch you with a girl, talk more of bringing her home.

His Dad even played Soul music for them? Well, my Dad wouldn't do that for me at that age though.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by dynicks(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2018
naija big brother will instead scold u nd say :

young man when i was ur age, I'd not developed d mind to woo a lady not to talk of inviting one over for a date!

now will u get inside and continue with ur studies!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

Me! Buh so sad I ain't gat a kid brother, so I do all the nice things to my nephews

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Tanmusparties: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
The family radiates pure love....

www.facebook.com/Kiddiesparadise.ng
we sell everything you need to have a great party...
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Divay22(f): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

Me! Buh so sad I ain't gat a kid brother, so I do all the nice things to my nephews
Awww
It's better that way..
So you're the Check up of the house?
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by lekkan(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
If such thing happens in Nigeria... Na Kpensh egbon go kpensh that babe last

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Leasef: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by BOOMnaija(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
How will this help to send d dullard back to daura come 2019! angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by ashjay001(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

Mine did. More than this sef! tongue

First real sex experience, I was coming out of d room to receive tipstonguegringringrin

Olu d Great!!! 1luv

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by opeolu202: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
dem nor born my broda well!
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Kotodoctor: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
You de spoil that boy oo. Make him go read him book
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by MrFuckallday: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
This one na Big Brother Jamaica ( BBJ )

B BJ for the brother tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by ruggedtimi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
waiting for the girl's father to see his tweet.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Mandrake007(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
habsydiamond:
That's nice ooo.....blood is thicker than custard... grin grin grin
sperm is thicker than blood.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by okerekeikpo: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mad people everywhere
Re: Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One by dbblessboy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.