Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (56667 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Oluwambo147(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Iya ibo tipami o Iya ibo fomilorio too hilarious script

3 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
bloody savage animal. I mean the pastor. not the innocent cat. Land of retards. fvck jesus. fvck xtianity.

Same to you.

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
JixNation:
This guy mumuness no get version3

Same to you
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Here is what happened

1.Cat was fighting with anouther cat on the roof of the house (If you hear cats fighting at night...it can sound scary...unless you know it is two silly cats fighting over a female, or territory)...

2.Cat fell into the man's house...startling the man

3.Of course..the man and the cat fought...both were scared.

4.Man beats cat...it is a spiritual victory.

Of course the cat was not demonic...it was just another stray cat.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Omo see tinko pepper soup. My black brothers are something else when it comes to religion...

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by addikt(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hahahaha, idiot, not even ordinary cat, na PUSSY cat grin

My dad once killed a cat that once fell from our ceiling, he had to use machete because the cat was a wild one , I still see our old dinning table with the cuts from the machete and it makes me remember the incident, that was when I was 10, now I'm 28....it wasn't a demonic cat, it was a wild cat , apart , we got snakes spit in my dad''s eyes from the ceiling too ...that was because our house was around the bush then, if my dad was a pastor then it would be another story !...idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by flamingfire24(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Euery satanic creature in my life assigned to monitor me die in jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cromcruach91:
Here is what happened

1.Cat was fighting with anouther cat on the roof of the house (If you hear cats fighting at night...it can sound scary...unless you know it is two silly cats fighting over a female, or territory)...

2.Cat fell into the man's house...startling the man

3.Of course..the man and the cat fought...both were scared.

4.Man beats cat...it is a spiritual victory.

Of course the cat was not demonic...it was just another stray cat.

Shut up, your interpretation cannot overrule this victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
The cat is very big sha.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
Amaleze the cat.
Indomie children will never understand. grin

Things fall apart...

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by TonyBankz(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
bloody savage animal. I mean the pastor. not the innocent cat. Land of retards. fvck jesus. fvck xtianity.
May God forgive u
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Shut up, your interpretation cannot overrule this victory.

Thanks good chrstian boy, but Jesus did not demostrate his power by fighting demonic cats.

Sorry....

10 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
Amaleze the cat.

Indomie children will never understand. grin

The one that Okonkwo conquered....
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:
Who did this to our people? cry

Christianity did this to our people grin

3 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Seun360(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
Kai Africans!! I'm sure this fool went out to kill this poor animal and then formulated this story cos it sounds too bullśhitty to me.

Gbamest! make the story sweet wella.

And the congregation will scream praise tha lord.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Thanks good chrstian boy, but Jesus did not demostrate his power by fighting demonic cats.

Sorry....

Shut up, what do you know?
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked Demonic cat? Some pastors nd churches don really turn people head upside down.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

what planet are you from?
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
kia c as meat dey waste,c pepper soup, bush cat tastes like garden egg for those who have not eaten it,wen I first ate cat initially I was scared but after my neighbour clement ganished it and spiced it up,I heard d best meal in my life since dat day d way I take day chase cat and rabbit en nor b small Mater I killed abt six cat in 3, months and countless rabit from my experience cats are d most difficult animals to kill or capture very smart creature, pls no body shld quote my mention ,god made all animals for consumption, I don't border to eat lizard cos e nor get meat like dat but am going to give it a try one day

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
ALL CHOSEN MEMBERS ARE POVERTY STRICKEN, FRUSTRATED,DIRTY, HAGGARD LOOKING IDI.OTS. THEY ARE ALWAYS FACING ONE PROBLEM OR THE OTHER IN THEIR MISERABLE LIVES. YOU CAN TELL FROM THIS IDIO.T'S TESTIMONY THAT HE LIVES IN A FACE ME I FACE YOU WITH HIS HUNGRY FAMILY. LOOK AT THE WAY HIS TROUSERS CAN'T STAY ON HIS WAIST. YOU SEE THEM CONSTITUTING NUISANCE EVERYWHERE WITH THEIR YELLOW JACKETS.MANY OF THEM ARE FRUSTRATED TROUBLE MAKERS..

17 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by MrBingo: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian man physically fights and kills a “demonic” cat in Osun State that fell from ceiling right inside his parlor and attacked him in the middle of the night

According to The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries page;
"I FOUGHT WITH DEMONIC PUSSYCAT PHYSICALLY AND KILLED IT, FROM OSUN STATE CHOSEN HEADQUARTERS.

Bro Paul Ogin, who joined Chosen in the year 2011 is returning all glories to the only good God of the ages, the God of seasons, the precious daddy, the God of the Chosen, baba Ijesha, for exposing enemies purported plans in his life and that of his families.

Our brother testified that last Saturday’s night was a night of divine encounter between the gates of hell and the powers of old.

According to him, at about the midnight hours of Saturday, he choose to make supplications to God and to hand over his new apartment to the glorification of the name of the most high God.

After about awhile, when the spiritual affairs became hot for the dwelling of the devil and his agents, he suddenly started hearing some strange sound like that of the popular Nightingale demonic bird.

He wasn’t touched because he knew the lord is up to do something, instead he entered into another realm of the prayer.

He then paused to check what the issue was when the sound became uncalled for, he saw a strange pussycat fell down from the ceiling to the parlour.

Our brother said he immediately confronted the cat, who then engaged him in a physical combat.

It was at this opposite reaction, that our brother knew that the cat was not an ordinary one.

He then called on this great God of Chosen, the God of the season, whose power as of old always manifest whenever his children are confronted with challenges, to intervene.

Our brother said he advanced like the courageous David when he met Goliath on battle front, and he continually fought the cat until the cat ran into the inner room, and our brother had to evacuate his family from the room, and the fight continued. It got to a stage where God of Chosen gave our brother an upper hand and he had to hit the cat on the head and it died immediately.

In his speech, he said what baffled him was that, immediately he hit the cat on the head, he heard a voice from his neighbourhood shouting in Yoruba dialect, saying ‘Ori mi O! Ori mi O!! Ori mi O!!!
Iya Ibo ti pami O!!!! meaning, ‘My head! My head!! My head!!! Ibo woman has killed me!!!!.

He said he didn’t care who was shouting even within himself, he knew what the issue could be.

He is returning all the glories and encomiums to the only good God, for giving him miraculous victory over enemies of his families.

Brethren, just last Sunday, our God through his dedicated servant organized a mini crusade across all our State Headquarters, Nationwide with the title “They Shall Not Escape”.

This is just the confirmation of what God released in the program through the word of his servant.

Truly, if God be for us, Nobody, not even the Satan can be against us!

Chosen is blessed!

Submitted By Chosen Online Media Crew Osun State"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-physically-fights-and-kills-a-demonic-cat-in-osun-state-photos.html

So the man fight cat..abi?... is he herculis? angry

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Poor cat.

We Africans are just getting more and more ridiculous daily. shocked shocked

Africans are naturally pagan. We are just transferring it into modern religions.

At least in traditional religion, both the evil & good potentials of the devil are known. So practicing pagans can choose how to navigate. After all the devil was once an angel.

But now pastors, alfas and all just muddle up everything. Obfuscating people further.

3 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Shut up, what do you know?

A good Christian boy being rude and uncouth...unlke his Jesus who was gentle and mild...

I am a Chrsitian myself. Check the bible. Jesus did not fight demonic cats.

If you need the story of a man killing a 'demon cat' to boost your faith in Christ...then your faith is in serious trobule.

Good evening.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by lloyds(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
But why are they always calling the 'God of chosen'.

Why can't they call almighty God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob. Jesus Christ our Lord.

That's the issue I have with this church.

4 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Innocent Cat

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:
Who did this to our people? cry
what do you mean by what you wrote?
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sagay212:
ALL CHOSEN MEMBERS ARE POVERTY STRICKEN, FRUSTRATED,DIRTY, HAGGARD LOOKING IDI.OTS. THEY ARE ALWAYS FACING ONE PROBLEM OR THE OTHER IN THEIR MISERABLE LIVES. YOU CAN TELL FROM THIS IDIO.T'S TESTIMONY THAT HE LIVES IN A FACE ME I FACE YOU WITH HIS HUNGRY FAMILY. LOOK AT THE WAY HIS TROUSERS CAN'T STAY ON HIS WAIST. YOU SEE THEM CONSTITUTING NUISANCE EVERYWHERE WITH THEIR YELLOW JACKETS.MANY OF THEM ARE FRUSTRATED TROUBLE MAKERS..

Don't insult other people because they are different from you.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by ministeriallist: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
FishLegs:
Christianityangry
This is not christianity.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akshow:
Omg religion has really undone us. When will these fools realise human beings cant turn cat? Iys practically impossible. What kind of backward people are these. Chai

what is your religion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.