Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (56678 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by nwoye72: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
animals created by God and u call it demonic.419 thieves

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by obivick: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
lloyds:
But why are they always calling the 'God of chosen'.

Why can't they call almighty God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob. Jesus Christ our Lord.

That's the issue I have with this church.

Greeting my bro.You are right in asking this question......i 4 give some explanations but i don't see them making any sense to you.So let GOD...even your GOD give you the answer...How do i mean? Direct that question in prayer with all seriously to GOD and HE will give you the answer in extension who this Chosen peaple are (Are they of GOD,That apron they are wearing,In fact everything about them)
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by focus7: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
The owner of the cat should just sue him to court asap.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian man physically fights and kills a “demonic” cat in Osun State that fell from ceiling right inside his parlor and attacked him in the middle of the night

According to The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries page;
"I FOUGHT WITH DEMONIC PUSSYCAT PHYSICALLY AND KILLED IT, FROM OSUN STATE CHOSEN HEADQUARTERS.

Bro Paul Ogin, who joined Chosen in the year 2011 is returning all glories to the only good God of the ages, the God of seasons, the precious daddy, the God of the Chosen, baba Ijesha, for exposing enemies purported plans in his life and that of his families.

Our brother testified that last Saturday’s night was a night of divine encounter between the gates of hell and the powers of old.

According to him, at about the midnight hours of Saturday, he choose to make supplications to God and to hand over his new apartment to the glorification of the name of the most high God.

After about awhile, when the spiritual affairs became hot for the dwelling of the devil and his agents, he suddenly started hearing some strange sound like that of the popular Nightingale demonic bird.

He wasn’t touched because he knew the lord is up to do something, instead he entered into another realm of the prayer.

He then paused to check what the issue was when the sound became uncalled for, he saw a strange pussycat fell down from the ceiling to the parlour.

Our brother said he immediately confronted the cat, who then engaged him in a physical combat.

It was at this opposite reaction, that our brother knew that the cat was not an ordinary one.

He then called on this great God of Chosen, the God of the season, whose power as of old always manifest whenever his children are confronted with challenges, to intervene.

Our brother said he advanced like the courageous David when he met Goliath on battle front, and he continually fought the cat until the cat ran into the inner room, and our brother had to evacuate his family from the room, and the fight continued. It got to a stage where God of Chosen gave our brother an upper hand and he had to hit the cat on the head and it died immediately.

In his speech, he said what baffled him was that, immediately he hit the cat on the head, he heard a voice from his neighbourhood shouting in Yoruba dialect, saying ‘Ori mi O! Ori mi O!! Ori mi O!!!
Iya Ibo ti pami O!!!! meaning, ‘My head! My head!! My head!!! Ibo woman has killed me!!!!.

He said he didn’t care who was shouting even within himself, he knew what the issue could be.

He is returning all the glories and encomiums to the only good God, for giving him miraculous victory over enemies of his families.

Brethren, just last Sunday, our God through his dedicated servant organized a mini crusade across all our State Headquarters, Nationwide with the title “They Shall Not Escape”.

This is just the confirmation of what God released in the program through the word of his servant.

Truly, if God be for us, Nobody, not even the Satan can be against us!

Chosen is blessed!

Submitted By Chosen Online Media Crew Osun State"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-physically-fights-and-kills-a-demonic-cat-in-osun-state-photos.html

Gaddemit
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by dfinity2k(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ori Mi o.

Pussycat Pussycat where are u going, am going to London, London 4 wat London 4 Medicine, Medicine for Wat L,Medicine for Coughing are u Coughing yes Papa, Cough lemme see u .OTI LOKO TI LOKO OHUN OHUN

So Pussycat u are Dead nw after a Trip From London to 9ja _-_ ur village people just locate u with Death��� RIP PUSSY_CAT

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ori yin o pe sir grin
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Azam101: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wawa your mate dey Maiduguri they fight boko haram you dey fight cat madman !

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Akshow: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
saabright:

Humans can't turn into cats abi.....
u av not witness anytin.....and I pray u don't witness it, cos u won't ever disbelieve any story of such again.....

I repeat, I pray u dont witness anytin associated with witchcraft, cos u won't rain dsame after encountering it...

some years back, about 10yrs now....I witnessed a man of God kill an invincible cat....we cud not see the cat he was hitting but we constantly heard the painful cry from the invincible cat each time it was stroke with the stick the man of God held
only what u believe in will work for u.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Akshow: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Proffeluczy1:

but don't you think such things happen?
u honestly think human can grow hair...change their anatomy and dna and turn to cat? Seriously?

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Rozaytee: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
cheesy...no be only demonic cat... angrycheesy...killing d poor animal...and I love cats dey are fluffy and soft to cuddle..dey love cuddling...

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
emeijeh:

Haba!

That's harsh, bae
Sorry but that guy is really stupid.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
Amaleze the cat.

Indomie children will never understand. grin
Omalinze the wrestler,aka the cat whose back never touches the ground
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by zakari247(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
this is Christianity for you, anything that appears strange to them is a demon. bunches of hypnotised babbons.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by aumeehn: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
Amaleze the cat.

Things fall apart by Chinua Achebe read the book when i was i jss3. grin grin grin
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ellabae:
Sorry but that guy is really stupid.

Calm down.
A lot of these boys you see dropping comments here are teens.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Sluvist(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pastors with there funny folks, that God for been a nigerian, if na UK hmmm, by now you would have been in prison for killing animal, mumu.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by 9tailskid: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
Amaleze the cat.

Bia, it's Amalinze not amaleze.. Inugo?

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by kevoh(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
doctokwus:

It cannot be.
If Christianity is the issue,why don't the whites behave like this.Even a 2yr old western child would reason better than this adult and the many so called Christians in the dark continent.
Bros it's like you have not met dumb westerners. I once watched a call in show on YouTube, where a western Christian called in and in defending his beliefs said that a small girl must have sinned or offended god in some way for a paedophile to have raped her.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by chic2pimp(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
fredoooooo:
Ori yin o pe sir grin

Hahahahahaha see as I spit Supermalt comot my mouth grin grin grin grin

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Emvico34: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
addikt:
Hahahaha, idiot, not evening ordinary cat, na PUSSY cat grin

My dad once killed a cat that once fell from our ceiling, he had to use machete because the cat was a wild one , I still see our old dinning table with the cuts from the machete and it makes me remember the incident, that was when I was 10, now I'm 28....it wasn't a demonic cat, it was a wild cat , apart , we got snakes spit in my dad''s eyes from the ceiling too ...that was because our house was around the bush then, if my dad was a pastor then it would be another story !...idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that dinning table is old enough abeg. Make una dash somebody na. 18 years too much. Am sure u guys are using stone to support it so that it will not fall
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Emvico34: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
addikt:
Hahahaha, idiot, not even ordinary cat, na PUSSY cat grin

My dad once killed a cat that once fell from our ceiling, he had to use machete because the cat was a wild one , I still see our old dinning table with the cuts from the machete and it makes me remember the incident, that was when I was 10, now I'm 28....it wasn't a demonic cat, it was a wild cat , apart , we got snakes spit in my dad''s eyes from the ceiling too ...that was because our house was around the bush then, if my dad was a pastor then it would be another story !...idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Same to you
are you retarded? Why posting "same to you" all over the thread?
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sagay212:
ALL CHOSEN MEMBERS ARE POVERTY STRICKEN, FRUSTRATED,DIRTY, HAGGARD LOOKING IDI.OTS. THEY ARE ALWAYS FACING ONE PROBLEM OR THE OTHER IN THEIR MISERABLE LIVES. YOU CAN TELL FROM THIS IDIO.T'S TESTIMONY THAT HE LIVES IN A FACE ME I FACE YOU WITH HIS HUNGRY FAMILY. LOOK AT THE WAY HIS TROUSERS CAN'T STAY ON HIS WAIST. YOU SEE THEM CONSTITUTING NUISANCE EVERYWHERE WITH THEIR YELLOW JACKETS.MANY OF THEM ARE FRUSTRATED TROUBLE MAKERS..
hehehehe
So true bro
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
I woman was coming back from church, getting to where she parked her scrap car, she found some goats sleeping peacefully under the car.... Immediately she started speaking that rubbish they call tongues, casting and binding goats. I swear, she's madding.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by kolima1067(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
It is finished
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by doubleZ88(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
some people take things for granted esp when it comes to spiritual things as crucial as this.

the spiritual manifests in d physical, dats wat u guys don't understand.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
HeWrites:
Animal Curelty!

Modified

I remember wen a sis of mine (now married though) do something like this shii

A bird mistakenly entered our sitting room at midnight from the kitchen (there is an open space for daylight to penetrate in)

She used a stick to hit the bird; destroying lot of things just to kill the bird shouting IT WAS SENT!!!

I was like Are you mad, you get sense so?

She eventually killed the bird though but lots of things were destroyed.

I don't know why she do takes things too SPIRITUAL there are many other things she has done (even if the things is as a result of mistake made and can be corrected, she will start CURSING saying there are people (spiritual) behind it.

I Don't Like her till Date

That has become the order of the day in our society today, It's being powered by Religion. Pastors keep convincing Nigerians that someone is after them just to get them to always come back to church for protection.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Headmaster055(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Africa and spiritualism...... we are always blaming things on spiritual....

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
doubleZ88:
some people take things for granted esp when it comes to spiritual things as crucial as this.

the spiritual manifests in d physical, dats wat u guys don't understand.
another psycho. What a shame

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by saabright(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akshow:
only what u believe in will work for u.

I wish u well bro....and I pray u Dont witness it
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
!d!otic poster..
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
there is a cat in my area that cries at midnight behind my window... I will murder it someday. It is demonic...

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies