Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (56686 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by addikt(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
My dad once killed a cat that once fell from our ceiling, he had to use machete because the cat was a wild one , I still see our old dinning table with the cuts from the machete and it makes me remember the incident, that was when I was 10, now I'm 28....it wasn't a demonic cat, it was a wild cat , apart , we got snakes spit in my dad''s eyes from the ceiling too ...that was because our house was around the bush then, if my dad was a pastor then it would be another story !...idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by MrBingo: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ellabae:
shocked Demonic cat? Some pastors nd churches don really turn people head upside down.

Sweet tat please can we forget this boring thread and talk about sexxx. ..do u where thong please? What color? cheesy
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Turnedaround: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
This man's brain is really slow ooo.

Common sense is not common at all, he needs serious reset shocked

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Don't insult other people because they are different from you.

THEY ARE NOT DIFFERENT. THEY ARE PLAIN STUPI.D AND ANNOYINGLY GULLIBLE. IF YOU HAVE LISTENED TO SOME DAFT TESTIMONIES BY THESE CHOSEN PEOPLE, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Afritop(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
undecided Look at him and and see his tie. Which enemy has time for this one.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by TheInsignia: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
That he is stup1d is not in dispute.
That he will inspire other f00ls like him is pathetic.
Religion is really the opium of the Masses.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
religion , the opium of the people...
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Delusion is a another type of reality. Atleast he has not been told he will have seven virgins for blowing himself and others up undecided.

There is a thin line between fanatism and insanity,the only difference is the source of delusion.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by az30: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ignorance on display. The cat is flesh and blood. The bible says for you wrestle not against flesh and blood...eph6:12

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
You guys should stop blaming Christianity. Our traditional religions practiced by our ancestors should be blamed for passing down the knowledge of dark forces/ witchcraft taking shapes & forms of all known animals.. You only hear such stories in Africa & btw i know there are dark forces actually operating seriously in these parts... Although i'm not buying the story up there sha.. There is God & there is satan & all between

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lord Chosen Church, church of illiterate and people full of high rate ignorant. Just pray that any member of your family is not effected with that chosen spirit.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by fredpeter(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
bloody savage animal. I mean the pastor. not the innocent cat. Land of retards. fvck jesus. fvck xtianity.

You must be stupid and not just that you are stupid you are also insane
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by jonero4(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
bloody savage animal. I mean the pastor. not the innocent cat. Land of retards. fvck jesus. fvck xtianity.
idiot
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by unipol(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Innocent cat. Africans will start rationalizing and progressing the day they will abolish religion.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Akshow: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Proffeluczy1:

what is your religion?
religion is for the fickle minded. Humanity is my religion.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by baxmaich(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
haba ma naija pipu,our primitivity is lacking definition.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
This 1diot is not any better than those bleeping goats or dogs.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by ecosanders: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Flattinoes are seriously losing it....

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by iamtardey: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
ain't reading this xtainity piss of sh*t

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Delusion is a another type of reality. Atleast he has not been told he will have seven virgins for blowing himself and others up undecided. There is a thin line between fanatism and insanity,the only difference is the source of delusion.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
I just pity the innocent pussycat that lost it life in an provoked circumstance... laff wan kill me

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
These chosen people are mad....what made the cat demonic??

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by rad8(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hmmm...na wa for Africans ooo. The wey they carry religion and superstitious believes on their head ehn. U killed a poor cat for nothing.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jesus is real, accept him now because tomorrow might be too late !
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin Olobe gidi ni o! grin
No mind am jare. Dem think say na all of us go mumu like them.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by mu2sa2: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Christianity, pastors & lies - birds of a feather...

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Ssalk: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Look at the man self Poverty mentality . If it is in Western world he will be jailed. Demonic ko angelic ni

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Guliver(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
fvck u too
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by hamer: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akshow:
Omg religion has really undone us. When will these fools realise human beings cant turn cat? Iys practically impossible. What kind of backward people are these. Chai
ogugun jnr brother what do u know about spirituality
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please is Osogbo in Osun?

Because I think this is the result of smoking Osogbo weed.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=Cromcruach91 post=66542873]

A good Christian boy being rude and uncouth...unlke his Jesus who was gentle and mild...

I am a Chrsitian myself. Check the bible. Jesus did not fight demonic cats.

If you need the story of a man killing a 'demon cat' to boost your faith in Christ...then your faith is in serious trobule.

Good evening. [/quote
Even if Jesus did not fight cats doesn't mean you won't see demonic cats.Is it all what Jesus passed through that you are passing through because he was nailed on the cross doesn't mean u will also be nailed.
And when some people says the white doesn't believe in deomons,then why do they act films about demons or evil spirits possessing humans.

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy”