Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! (2804 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help!

Q: I had my first baby about four months ago and since then I have been scared to be intimate with my husband. I feel physically fine but when we start to touch, I get worried and comfortable.

Is it normal to be afraid of sex after pregnancy? I want to be with my husband but everything just feels different than it was before. How do we move forward?

A: Having sex after pregnancy can feel like losing your virginity all over again mostly because childbirth does change you to some extent.

For one thing, you look different. If you had a natural birth, the sensations in your vagina may feel different. If you had a C-section, you now have a scar to be concerned about. Plus, childbirth changes your body in that you may be carrying a little (or a lot) more weight than before.

The point is for you and your husband to acknowledge that things may be the same as before. Talk about your fears to him. Help him understand what you’re really concerned about. Chances are, he’s probably nervous about what’s changed now that you’re parents. Opening up about your...Read More...
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
likewise men this same could apply in sex and relationship matters
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
besides this could be away for this women to deprive their men sex
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ain't this going well
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
shipment of oceans

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hopefully you can do that to us and I was like oh my God I'm sorry baby I just wanted you to know if I was like oh my God
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Remember the last
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
I see
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 1:46am On Feb 09, 2019
me too
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
jkio
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2019
Solution Ibe is a digital marketer
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Afraid of what
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yea
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Imopoly gate by solution

Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ghost Adventures with the kids to school tomorrow morning and I don't

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Really babe I love you too babe I love u
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
I. O
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ho
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by Eroms4life17(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
this one head correct so?

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Eroms4life17:
this one head correct so?
front page calling
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
true love never ends at like a plan for tomorrow at
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
wink

Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
I wonder what you gain from this nonsense cool
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Love die out a thing
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Congrats girl she is a goddess of love her to the hospital and the Two SIM cards for you and I have to go to sleep now baby � is a good
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Really babe I love u so I can
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Like how you doing today beautiful and I don't know yet I don't
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lols
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Lol you have any Adsense for sale in y you
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by omablogs: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
[size=8ptg]solu[/size]
Re: Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! by Isce(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
I am not a woman but will speak from spiritual insight and discernment. You should control what you feel from your spouse view point. What I mean is your husband is a man and nothing has change in him. He may have been married to you some few months back or a year, so he stills see the beautiful woman he got married to or perhaps he only had sex with you only a few month back and has been starve for a while now due to the period of child birth, so he may likely want to begin from where he stops. In such case try and suppress you feelings, if possible try things, materials, tapes etc to increased your urge so that that feeling is restored. Because the devil has tricks and can calculate a man before he or she realizes it. Don't let issues develope so as to push the man out. Unsatisfactory sex marriage are the root of marry problems in marriages today So do not fall for the Devils trap.

Why I say so is that when my wife gave birth to our first child we didn't wait a month and two week to bounce back to action

(1) (Reply)

Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas / Funny Memes To Start Your Weekend / How A Nigerian Lady Tried Scam Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.