Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425910 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:

Chose a date and inform evryone abt it.I want to lift writin inside Nairaland to a new level.Sumtin out of d box.Not all dis low-budget movie storyline
I actually like people who are cocky as hell, people who not only talk the talk but can also walk the walk. Say, pal, how 'bout we start mid January, 2019?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
ObaKlaz:
I actually like people who are cocky as hell, people who not only talk the talk but can also walk the walk. Say, pal, how 'bout we start mid January, 2019?
Deal
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Deal
One more thing... Don't get banned before then. grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Napoleonsammy:

That's true man. Silence is d best answer to such comments.

Silver baba let's go on.
Napeleon who is yet to conquer asskissin.Where criticism dies,freedom dies.U fail to quote me but u still refer to me wen u knw I will read d comments now or later.Who is searchin for attention now?.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
ObaKlaz:
One more thing... Don't get banned before then. grin
Dey hv to sack all d MODs den
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:

Deal

you are the man, I love the spirit.... but please, kindly restrain from using harsh words on other people. you have a very good point but you are not bringing the points in a way for others to see light in it... you must be good at what you know best but people will also find fault in it even at your best. kindly drop the date you starting your story so as to be prepare for it. silver1996, you are really trying. big ups for this work.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Dey hv to sack all d MODs den
Just lay low till the appointed time, pal.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by SEALL(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:

Borrow me urs,I can see u are not usin it

what i can deduce here is u trying to make a name for uyrself but there are better and less stressful way to do that Mr. Brainless Brain-Maker
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dear fellow reading, can we just focus on one direction and declare this Guy as Irrelevant. Mtcheeeew.... Didirin!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
kelvincoke:

you are the man, I love the spirit.... but please, kindly restrain from using harsh words on other people. you have a very good point but you are not bringing the points in a way for others to see light in it... you must be good at what you know best but people will also find fault in it even at your best. kindly drop the date you starting your story so as to be prepare for it. silver1996, you are really trying. big ups for this work.
Well said smiley
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
SEALL:

what i can deduce here is u trying to make a name for uyrself but there are better and less stressful way to do that Mr. Brainless Brain-Maker
My products are patronised by ur type
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by moseph(f): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
let's just wait till January as he said and concentrate on this story. Pls don't fail to mention me when u start ur story and besides they are great writers here u should try and read their books and maybe ur view on nairaland writers will change@wadewaltz.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
moseph:
let's just wait till January as he said and concentrate on this story. Pls don't fail to mention me when u start ur story and besides they are great writers here u should try and read their books and maybe ur view on nairaland writers will change@wadewaltz.

The guy is just seeking attention, am very sure he hasn't even read the story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by moseph(f): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
let's just wait till January so as not to prolong the argument and let silver1996 continue with story. And besides we both know silver is a great writer. [quote author=purity23 post=73551434]

The guy is just seeking attention, am very sure he hasn't even read the story[/qu
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
moseph:
I will
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
purity23:

The guy is just seeking attention, am very sure he hasn't even read the story
Lucky for u,am avoidin a ban if not....sad
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
amikeem:
Dear fellow reading, can we just focus on one direction and declare this Guy as Irrelevant. Mtcheeeew.... Didirin!
One Direction broke up,dey ain't a band again so we cant focus on dem.By d way listen to ursef..."My fellow reading".Who are u?,Patience Jonathan?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Thanks for the update bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:

One Direction broke up,dey ain't a band again so we cant focus on dem.By d way listen to ursef..."My fellow reading".Who are u?,Patience Jonathan?

Lolz.
Mr. English (Patrick of Nairaland) how is that ur fucking Business if I made a mistake in my spelling? Oh! I know ur type. I know u will come after me. Haven't u tired of what is spouting out of that stinking thing you called mouth. Enemy of progress.... We are waiting for ur own Cambridge English when you start ur storey u call story. Akindanidani... Attention seeker.
Oya come again am for you 100%.
You sabi English and u are dwelling in poverty in slum.

Olodo trying to criticize someone's hand work.

Kudos to you jare my brother @Silver. God will sama you more wisdom
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 191

LIZA ROLLED ON THE BED, EYES STILL CLOSE, THEN SLOWLY, SHE OPENED HER EYES WHEN SHE HEARD FOOTSTEPS OUTSIDE....
She close her eyes again, still feeling sleepy, then she turn back.....

"Happy birthday princess..... "Desmond and Claude shouted in unison...

Liza quickly sat up, she wipe her eyes and stare at them......

"Happy birthday my sweetness.... "Desmond said lifting her up.....

Liza quickly registered what was going on, she widened her eyes in amazement..... "Oh God,its my birthday Daddy.... "She shouted

"Yes sweetie, it's your birthday..... "Claude replied her with a smile....

Desmond quickly dropped her as she struggled to come down...

They watch as she ran out of the room......

"Everyone wake up, it's my birthday....... "She shouted from outside.....

Eyes twitching,Sonia stood up from the bed, she wipe her eyes with her palm wondering where Kess was....
She grunts and trot towards the parlour....., she exhales when she saw him lying on the chair.....

"Good morning.... "Kess said shapily sitting up...

"Good morning... "Sonia replied.........
Her jaw dropped when she noticed he slept with his police trouser..... "You should have slept in the room..... "

Kess gave a dry laugh...."It's just one room if you haven't noticed.... "

"It's your room, you shouldn't be sleeping on the chair while i enjoy the comfort of your bed... "

He scoffs.... "You're my guest...., and you helped me arranged the house, something i had no time for.., the least i could do was give you a soft foam to lie on..... "

"Still doesn't change the fact that you've been sleeping on the chair for the past three days instead of the bed..... "

"Would you prefer we sleep together on the bed....? Kess ask abruptly

Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened in shock..... "That isn't what i meant...., i mean you should......

"I know what you meant Sonia but i decline, as long as you're here, the bed is yours, i don't even like sleeping on the bed.... "

Sonia poke her eyes at him.... "Is that a lie....?

He chuckled...., his eyes preening on the red polo he has bought her the previous day and she was wearing his trouser........"Is that my trous........

"Yes... "She replied shapily..... "You bought my clothes, T-shirts to be specific without any trouser or skirt..... ,so i wore the trouser to bed...

He shrugged.... "I didn't know what a woman will like.... "

"So you saying you've never had a girlfriend because that will be the biggest lie of the century.... "

He laugh.... "I have..., but....... "He gritted asking himself if he was ready to go into relationships terms with her..., he hasn't been himself for the past three days, having her this close craves things in him, things he thought he can never feel, her sight, her steps, everything about her triggers a bullet of desires into him....., he wasn't sure how long he's going to cope or stay in his line......

"I get it, there was nothing serious.... "Sonia said

He smile and raise his thumb at her.....

"So, aren't you going to work today....?

"Am on shift, till afternoon...... "

"Wow, finally, i have someone to converse with from now till afternoon.... "

He gave her a smile and she smiled back....
Her smile sent everything in him burning...., a strange intense sensation swept through him, overwhelming him...., he needed an excuse, needs to go out.. Anywhere was better than staying with her, staring at her face, her beautiful figure...... But can he, she was alone, lonely, sad..., she needs someone to lean her pain on, her sadness, and he has volunteered to be the person for that.....

"I think you should have a rethink about this decision of yours...."Bianca said with folded arms as Zara brought out a bottle of poison..

"Rethink....!, Zara scoffs..... "Do you even know what that bitch did to me yesterday after she had slapped me in presence of the guards........?

Bianca huff but gave no reply....

"She humiliated me again in presence of Desmond and the maids...."She said with great ferocity.....

"Resorting to poisoning her food won't do you any good.... "

"I have had it up to my throat, i can't swallow it anymore...., she humiliates me constantly, she threatened me that my son will never become king and yesterday she insulted me and told the guards to push me out of the dinning..... All that nonsense stops tonight.... "

"It's not tonight, the birthday celebration is this afternoon, something might go wrong, you might poison the wrong food.... "

"Oh no no no...., Am not making that mistake..... "Zara said..., she stare at the bottle of poison and focus her gaze on Bianca again..... "You see,i did my homework.., turns out the bitch doesn't like spicy food, so her own food will be prepared and served differently......, while the spicy ones will be served to the rest of us.... ""

"What if her daughter eats the food with her.....

"Who cares, she can die with her....."

Bianca snorts.... "I really think you should reconsider this decision of yours......"

Zara grunts and furrowed her brows.... "I don't get you, today you will say the bitch is the only one standing between Gerald and the throne and now you're supporting her....

"Am not supporting her.... "Bianca interjects.... "I don't just like the idea of poisoning her, everything might go wrong and you will be implicated including me.... "

"So this is about you...., you aren't even concern about me or my son they persistently beat any chance they get.... "

"Am concern about you, that's why am saying you shouldn't do this...."

"I've made my decision Bianca, if that bitch doesn't want me to stay, am going to send her away, forever....., God's kingdom suffereth violence and the violence took it by force..... "She said and left the room...

"Zara.... "Bianca called after her....

Sonia wince as Kess hand roam round the bullet wound....

"Sorry..... "Kess muttered as Sonia grimaced...
"Almost turning back to normal..... "Kess added....

"Normal....!, That spot won't be normal anymore, that is a forever mark...... "

Kess chulkled,he applied analgesic aspirin to the injury........."Still feeling the pains.... ?

"Would i be shaken by your touch if i wasn't.. "

He chuckled then removed his hand from her skin...., his groin grew tight and hot in his trouser as his eyes roam on her flawless skin.......

Sonia quickly swung on the hand of the shirt and buttoned it.......

Kess quickly stood up from where he was and shift to another chair.......

"So what are they saying....?

"What is who saying...? Kess ask

"The police...., are they still looking for me....?

Kess grunts, the realization of what he was doing crowded his head..., he knew it was wrong keeping her here but he couldn't help it, after all she's been through this was the least he could do for her but sometimes his intentions bubble up questions in his head..., why was he really helping her..., was it because he felt pity for her or because of his unexplained attraction towards her.."Yes....., though they think someone had taken you or you escaped.... "

Sonia emit....,her jaw dropped and her pale expression crawl back into her.... "I must be causing you lots of trouble..... "

"Comeon, don't say that, nothing that happened was your fault, i chose to do this......"

"Don't you think am a burden.....? Sonia ask with clenched teeth

"You'll never be a burden.... "

With a hose in his hand, Taka watched as three cars drove into the compound ....he quickly registered they must be the chiefs...
He exhales and shift his gaze back to the car he was pouring water on..., he thought they might probably be there for the birthday...., he wonder why they had chosen to celebrate the birthday in the afternoon instead of night.....

He continued spraying water in the car, not minding if the chiefs cars parked beside him.....

Chief Joseph driver quickly came down and opened the door for Chief Joseph....

Chief Joseph quickly came down...., Taka a few pace away from him.....

"Hey boy stop that.... "Chief Joseph's driver shouted when he felt the bullets of the water hitting the car were bouncing back at him....

Taka quickly spun round to face him, the hose in his hand, before he could drop the hose down, water escaped from it and it drenched Chief Joseph body.....

Chief Azuka who parked his car beside chief Joseph knitted his brows as he look at Chief Joseph body....

"How dare you.... "Chief Joseph raved....

Taka quickly dropped the hose on the floor and knelt down, the water from the hose flowing freely into the ground......
"Am sorry sir, it was a mistake....."Taka pleaded

"Take a good look at my shirt..., see what you've done to my dress..... "

"Am sorry sir,please forgive me sir..... "

"What nonsense.... "Chief Marcus hollered........ "Didn't you look where you were spraying your water.....?

"Joseph, i suggest you go home and change..... "Chief Azuka said

Chief Joseph groan...."Not until i deal with this boy..... "He glance at his driver..... "Bring him in... "

The driver quickly seize Taka by the shirt and drag him behind Chief Joseph who was furiously walking towards the throne room with the other two chiefs tagging along.....

"I demand he's flogged... "Chief Joseph said fierce energy...

"Your majesty, please, it was a mistake...... "Taka pleaded on his knees....

"Chief, i believe there is a logical explanation for what he did.... "Desmond said

"There is no logical explanation..., take a good look at my body, this fool here ruined my dress ....., all i need is your go ahead and i will punish him myself......"

Desmond exhales he knew arguing with the chiefs was just a waste of time...... "Alright go ahead.... "

"Your Majesty please....., please, don't let him flog me.... "Taka pleaded...

Chief Joseph quickly collected the drivers belt.., the guards hold Taka to the floor and pulled off his shirt as demanded by Chief Joseph....

Without hesitation, Chief Joseph hit Taka's back with the belt and Taka wince......
He whip him again and again....

Taka's eyes reddened with ferocity ....., just then he began to swallow the pains of each hit......

Chief Joseph stopped when he was pleased with himself, the belt marks sharply showing on Taka's back.......

"Get this thing out of my sight...... "Chief Joseph said giving the belt back to the driver......

The guards quickly grab Taka and took him out........

For a moment, they just sat staring at each other,non able to strike a conversation.....

Kess knows deep down he wanted her.., his body yearn for her... She was damn beautiful.... And she pushed all his button....., the intense enormity of his thoughts shiften his groin, slowly waking his erection to life......

Just then he broke the silence.......... "Do you want to tell me now....?

"Tell you what.....? Sonia ask

"About Ferico Carter..... "

Sonia swallowed, then jut her chin...... "Why do you keep pressing this issue.....?

"Am not pressing..."He said in defence..... "I just want to know.. "

Shock engulf them both when a knock sounded on the door.....

Kess quickly stood up and motioned for her to go to the room quietly.....

Shock tinge with a layer of awe etched on her face as she stood up from the chair and did as Kess had said..

Kess quickly took his gun out and trot towards the door........

The knock came again, this time more serious than the first...

"Who's there....? Kess ask shapily...

"Is me man..... "

Kess heart skipped as he recognized the voice, he look round the house, nothing shows there was someone else in with him...., he took a deep drag, then he opened the door.........

What are you doing here man....? kess ask putting the gun away.....

Philip wave the nilon in his hand... "I brought some food.... "He said walking in.......

Kess swallowed and spun round to face him...

"Your house seem different ...."Philip said...... "Seem neat, did someone visit....?

Kess grunts wishing and praying silently everything doesn't go to hell.......

A wry smile made way to Philips lips...... "What made you arranged the house.... ?

"I had some visitors over, so i had to do it..... "Kess said.....

Philip nib his lip and handed the food to him... "I thought you will be hungry...... "

"Thanks man... "Kess said collecting it.......

Philip was about leaving when a sound came......
He stopped, wondering where the sound came from........

Kess heart beat faster wondering what Sonia must have fallen in the room....

"Did you hear that....? Philip ask digging his ears to the ground....

"It must be the rats, i have lots of them here..... "

Philip chulkled....."See you at the station man..... "He said and walk outside.....

Kess watch until he entered the car and drove off..., then he sigh, a sigh of relief and close the door......

TBC

sorry for the late update.... No battery...

8 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chief Joseph has stepped on Taka's toes, he's gonna b dealt with soon. Less, watch out for Philip, I believe he'll come back to confirm d rat story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 1:23am On Dec 05, 2018
Chief Joseph, Taka will kill u. That one is confirmed.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 4:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Chief Joseph is already a dead man
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 4:28am On Dec 05, 2018
genius43:
Make we start the countdown,

s]Odumodu[/s] - Resting in pieces
Buzo
Mayo
Azuka
Joseph - Next on the list to die
Marcus
Ayu - your death pain me sha
Carlos.

Claude - Marked for death
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Lilly4endu(f): 4:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Kess should not eat day food. Am sure he poisoned it
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Another death on the way
Silver1996 continue the good work, I dey your back, no mind bad belle people
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Kess should watch out, Philip will come back, as for Joseph, all i can say is RIP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2018
So na like this Chief Joseph take die
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Am very sure Taka will kill that chief
tnks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Am very sure Taka will kill that chief

tnks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2018
Ann2012:
Chief Joseph has stepped on Taka's toes, he's gonna b dealt with soon. Less, watch out for Philip, I believe he'll come back to confirm d rat story

Naso..

Dat stupid Philip may poison the food ooo

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Rule #1: DON'T MESS WITH TAKA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.