Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425370 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Seriously man, don't you get tired of displaying your stupidity, wasn't the ban enough for you to realise how childish and stupid you're acting, guy abeg mature.., even the senseless ones act mature sometimes
No wonder u act mature sometimes smiley
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by BOMA2912(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Thank u,d work dey wud give me is to baby-sit u
LMAO, now you are a babysitter. Dude you are confused.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Hi, Bro! Maybe you should criticise the story constructively first. I'd like to read yours though. And believe me, I'm coming at every update of your story with every artillery of constructive criticism in my arsenal when you start.grin Criticise him CONSTRUCTIVELY, don't just bad mouth his effort. What's up?
Chose a date and inform evryone abt it.I want to lift writin inside Nairaland to a new level.Sumtin out of d box.Not all dis low-budget movie storyline
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:

No wonder u act mature sometimes smiley

I can't wait to see that story of yours
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
BOMA2912:
LMAO, now you are a babysitter. Dude you are confused.
Am not ur dude,over-sized head
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

I can't wait to see that story of yours
Don't come to my page wit grudge but wit ur literary sense switched on
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nostradamus: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Before u praise dis lame story ask ursef "if it was shown on T.V will my butt still cling to d couch?".Hell no!.Y'all readin dis cus dere is no electricity at home to watch a good movie.I would be starting a story soon so u can see how a story is written.Silver1996 take note.NwaAmaikpe take note.Mavikizolo2020 take note.SokoDobo take note.Infant take note.Shreder take note.
start your own first,we will see how far you'd go with it...

Silver1996,don't mind this guy above oo.just prove him wrong by your consistence.

As for kess,i pray he doesn't land himself in hot pepper because of the unstable lady she took in.sonia always bring trouble to those around her with her folly,i won't be surprised if after sometime she get access to kess gun and decide to do another stupid thing.

Philip will be extra vigilant now since kess is already suspecting,he will try very hard to cover his track and become really slippery.

Pious team will have a great setback in their plans that will totally disrupt their plans and might even reveal their true intentions.

The ever cold and calculative carlous will become more ruthless and very suspicious now,so pious plans to install camera in carlous' house might likely not work.

Francis(octova) should really watch-out.if the police discovered that gun to be pious(ferico carter),carlous will hear about it and come for francis in palace(carlous will also break every interraction with pious and see him as a deadly enemy)

I see pious team winning but at a great price,sonia manage to escape peacefully without much casuality,kess loosing his life at the end,carlous will be captured by the police(pious won't be the one to subdue him,it will be the POLICE)..

that single move of sonia trying to kill carlous and later escaping arrest just trigger a chain of events that will alter the course of this story.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nostradamus,or watever u call ursef,u make potheads so readily available to insult but I choose to restrain myself.I have a story cumin up and I dont want to get banned becus some crackhead skipped his meds and now wants me to insult im
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nostradamus: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Nostradamus,or watever u call ursef,u make potheads so readily available to insult but I choose to restrain myself.I have a story cumin up and I dont want to get banned becus some crackhead skipped his meds and now wants me to insult im
I hear.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
I might hv been harsh wit my words but Silver1996 d storyline is average,I just cant asskiss.It is lyk sumtin written by a primary two kid who is tryin to experiment wit a pen.First,I wud love to see more thought-provokin lines,D imperfection of humanity and many more not a straight-jacket story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Attention seekers, they will stop at nothing until they get it
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Silver don't mind that guy, infact shut him up by giving us another update, let him go and kill himself
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Most of d readers here just prefer a story dat will pamper deir thots,I AM HERE TO END THAT.ANY WEAK,AVERAGE OR FRINGE WRITER SHOULD QUICKLY PACK-UP AND LEAVE.GAME OVER

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
kelvyncruz:
Silver don't mind that guy, infact shut him up by giving us another update, let him go and kill himself
Now go and stand near ur wheelbarrow u use for sellin toothbrush.U know notin about writin sad,Attention-repellant

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
One thing i have learnt in life is that.. Dont let nonsense stop you, criticism or not, am moving forward

Am in no competition with anyone, if you're not okay with the story, people are okay with it and that's all that matters

Expect an update soon guys.... Love you all...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Silver1996:
One thing i have learnt in life is that.. Dont let nonsense stop you, criticism or not, am moving forward

Am in no competition with anyone, if you're not okay with the story, people are okay with it and that's all that matters

That's the spirit man... Am waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
All the wacky writters in the house,please MOVE FORWARD!,this is not drill,I repeat dis is not a drill!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

That's the spirit man... Am waiting patiently
Asskissin Continua
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nostradamus:
start your own first,we will see how far you'd go with it...

Silver1996,don't mind this guy above oo.just prove him wrong by your consistence.

As for kess,i pray he doesn't land himself in hot pepper because of the unstable lady she took in.sonia always bring trouble to those around her with her folly,i won't be surprised if after sometime she get access to kess gun and decide to do another stupid thing.

Philip will be extra vigilant now since kess is already suspecting,he will try very hard to cover his track and become really slippery.

Pious team will have a great setback in their plans that will totally disrupt their plans and might even reveal their true intentions.

The ever cold and calculative carlous will become more ruthless and very suspicious now,so pious plans to install camera in carlous' house might likely not work.

Francis(octova) should really watch-out.if the police discovered that gun to be pious(ferico carter),carlous will hear about it and come for francis in palace(carlous will also break every interraction with pious and see him as a deadly enemy)

I see pious team winning but at a great price,sonia manage to escape peacefully without much casuality,kess loosing his life at the end,carlous will be captured by the police(pious won't be the one to subdue him,it will be the POLICE)..

that single move of sonia trying to kill carlous and later escaping arrest just trigger a chain of events that will alter the course of this story.

Hmm, i don't see the police arresting Carlos o, i see him dying, a very painful death

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Silver1996:

You're the man silver..,i dey here dey wait
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by horluwatosin(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Silva u sef dy quick dy update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
Silver don't mind that guy, he's just jealous
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
horluwatosin:
Silva u sef dy quick dy update

im nor dey quick update reach., at least he updates everyday unlike some writers that update twice in a week
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
egwolopretty:
Silver don't mind that guy, he's just jealous
I won't insult u becus one

1.U are frm Delta State

2.U are an Urhobo

3.U are not rilly pretty

4.Dere is too much insult on ur body already and I don't insult d challenged
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
U guys should stop quoting him,, silence is the best answer to a fool.

U will just be prolonging matter when answering or quoting him

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Silver1996:

Better oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
skubido:

No wonda me and ur finance have been giving u silence
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by paulgabrielz: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
so someone is doing a real good job and one waltsdisney is blabing rubbish. silver1996 abeg dont mind that troll grin.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Wadewaltz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
paulgabrielz:
so someone is doing a real good job and one waltsdisney is blabing rubbish. silver1996 abeg dont mind that troll grin.
Yes o and a certain PaulGayboil is yet to construct sense

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
skubido:

That's true man. Silence is d best answer to such comments.

Silver baba let's go on.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by paulgabrielz: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Yes o and a certain PaulGayboil is yet to construct sense
simple grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
You too much silver

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.