Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425887 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2018
Laff no go kill me grin cheesy

Silver1996:
GOOD MORNING

� � � LAFF OUT � LOUD � � �
� � �

1.Your tommy is bigger than your ass but u are there shouting you will only date a guy with six packs. My sister, you'll remain single until satan repents
����

2.Watching TV with a village girl is cool until she throws stone at the snake on the screen�����

3.*Lesbians are very Confused how can u buy Vibrator for 7k Wen Dick Is Free��������‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀*

4.*When some girls be like: "I've Been Dating Him For Six Months And He Never Asked For Sex.Love Is Not About Sex". Madam,gyae rough nu,the truth is your boyfriend doesn't have a room and no money for hotel����������*

5.Once they start putting each other on DP trust me they're no longer using condom.
If u know u know.
�����

6. Guys that carry condoms in their wallets, what exactly is your purpose in life So as you are walking on the road and hoping to see a girl and you will just climb her. Are you a fowl??����‍♂

7.You have checked 25 girls in 1month and
no one has agreed. Can't you see
womanizing is not your calling.? Why not try
evangelism??�����

8.ME : "what is photosynthesis ?
SLAYQUEEN : "Actually, photosynthesis is a photo app used in editing a photo in a synthetic way"�

9.When you see a group of four girls.. and you want to talk to the pretty ones... first greet and admire the ugly one.. she's the commander in chief..

10If I offend you and you’re MAD at me and I apologized and you’re still MAD at me then it’s not my fault you are just naturally a MAD person !
Nonesense I don't like what I hate ����

11.Anytime I c Nigeria police doing recruitment, I do remember my first and last attempt, we were told to run 200meters, I tried my best to b d best and took first,only for me to b slapped severally and disqualified dat I was running like a thief and not like a police���
Running will not kuku kill me

12.Nigerians will apologize for insulting you
before they actually insult you
E.g
"I'm sorry but you don't have sense"

���

13.You've Been Single Since January And You Found Love In December ���
My Brother The Devil Wants To Play With Your Savings.���
CONCENTRATE���

14.You will take 30minutes to wet a girl,voom! Uguru(harmattan) will just dry her up in one seconds

This life is hard I swear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2018
Silver1996:
GOOD MORNING

� � � LAFF OUT � LOUD � � �
� � �

1.Your tommy is bigger than your ass but u are there shouting you will only date a guy with six packs. My sister, you'll remain single until satan repents
����

2.Watching TV with a village girl is cool until she throws stone at the snake on the screen�����

3.*Lesbians are very Confused how can u buy Vibrator for 7k Wen Dick Is Free��������‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀*

4.*When some girls be like: "I've Been Dating Him For Six Months And He Never Asked For Sex.Love Is Not About Sex". Madam,gyae rough nu,the truth is your boyfriend doesn't have a room and no money for hotel����������*

5.Once they start putting each other on DP trust me they're no longer using condom.
If u know u know.
�����

6. Guys that carry condoms in their wallets, what exactly is your purpose in life So as you are walking on the road and hoping to see a girl and you will just climb her. Are you a fowl??����‍♂

7.You have checked 25 girls in 1month and
no one has agreed. Can't you see
womanizing is not your calling.? Why not try
evangelism??�����

8.ME : "what is photosynthesis ?
SLAYQUEEN : "Actually, photosynthesis is a photo app used in editing a photo in a synthetic way"�

9.When you see a group of four girls.. and you want to talk to the pretty ones... first greet and admire the ugly one.. she's the commander in chief..

10If I offend you and you’re MAD at me and I apologized and you’re still MAD at me then it’s not my fault you are just naturally a MAD person !
Nonesense I don't like what I hate ����

11.Anytime I c Nigeria police doing recruitment, I do remember my first and last attempt, we were told to run 200meters, I tried my best to b d best and took first,only for me to b slapped severally and disqualified dat I was running like a thief and not like a police���
Running will not kuku kill me

12.Nigerians will apologize for insulting you
before they actually insult you
E.g
"I'm sorry but you don't have sense"

���

13.You've Been Single Since January And You Found Love In December ���
My Brother The Devil Wants To Play With Your Savings.���
CONCENTRATE���

14.You will take 30minutes to wet a girl,voom! Uguru(harmattan) will just dry her up in one seconds

This life is hard I swear

Funny.. Tanks silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2018
Philip must be caught o, he's not escaping this time
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kikiwendy(f): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2018
do4luv14:

aaahhh Dan duru ba, hope say Dem no touch you
Lol.. No oo.. I wasn't stubborn
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kikiwendy(f): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2018
do4luv14:

aaahhh Dan duru ba, hope say Dem no touch you
Lol.. No oo.. I wasn't stubborn
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 200

THE POLICE WATCH AS ZARA'S BODY WAS CARRIED INTO THE AMBULANCE, SOME WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED., WHO KILLED HER.......
They all fused their attention on the DPO after the ambulance sped off....

Kess suck his teeth,his gaze fixated on Philip.., he had come back to the station at midnight because he felt something was wrong, he remenbered how shock he was when he discovered the body.., he look at the camera after then, it was still placed where it was......
He sight, a sight of relief, a bit glad that whoever the mole is, the camera got his face....

"Can someone explain to me what happened to that girl.....? The DPO ask with curled lips.., highly infuriated..

The police on duty look askance at him...

"I got a call at 2:13AM..."Philip said.... "A woman complained a neighbor was hitting his wife and children, so i left immediately with Sergeant Rufus and Mbogo...., i discovered she was dead when i returned.... "

"What nonsense... "The DPO raved....."Do you have any idea the scandal this will cause..., this whole department reputation is on the line.., a girl who's supposed to be under our care died and non of you claimed to see the killer..... "

"I check her cell,she was doing fine..."A constable said

"When was that....? The DPO ask

"I didn't check the time, but it was night already.... "

"Incompetency.., that is what this all about..., you're all incompetent..,a girl died on your watch.... "..he took a deep drag, exasperation licking through him..... "Do you know what will happen if this gets to the IGP, the president....., do you....?

He curled his lips when no one replied......."Are you saying, someone walked in here and killed her...?

The police stare at each other but non replied....

Eyes sparkling anger,the DPO said.... "I want a thorough investigation on this, who saw her before and after the time of her death, how many men were in the counter and how many men were in the surrounding..., whoever the killer is, find him.... "

The DPO glowered at them, now it was very obvious there was a killer amongst them, he just hoped the Camera reveals the person.., with this thoughts, he called on Kess and left them angrily..., Kess tagging behind him....

"Bunch of useless people... "The DPO boom out as he stepped into his office.....

"There were only four men inside the building when i came..... "Kess said........."The rest of them were outside.... "

The DPO slammed the wall with his hands...... "This is a big slap on our face.., someone murdered that girl right in our territory and no one claims to see the person.... "

Kess nib his lips.... "Whoever he is, we're about to find out,he didn't noticed the camera was slightly above the curtain .... "He said giving the camera footage to him....

The DPO quickly inserted on the laptop.... "Have you watch this....?

"No sir.... "Kess replied... "I wanted us to watch it together...... "

The DPO fold his hands, both men waiting anxiously as the footage kicked off and started showing from the previous day....

The DPO forwarded it a bit.., he played it again..... "Her friend came..?

"Yes sir.. "

He forwarded it again, he saw the policemen that talked to her and the ones that just passed and returned....., he forwarded it till nightfall..., he quickly played it again.....

With anxiety they watched, waiting for the killer to come.......

Kess heart pounded as he watched...

The timer kept reading but no-one showed up.., then it stopped......

"What happened......? The DPO ask and replayed it..., it played again only to show her lying on a pool of blood....

"No no no... "The DPO said pressing the backward button..., it went back to when she was alive weeping.....

Irritated the DPO move it forward,he played it again.....
"What's this.....? He ask angrily

Kess heart sanked, he didn't want to believe it...... "Someone deleted it.. "He said shock etched on his face..... "He deleted where he killed her, only to set it back after she was dead....."

"How did that happen.....? The DPO ask anxiously with curled lips..... "How did he see the camera.... ?

Kess swallowed, a gleen of sweat sheen down from his brow.., he still can't believe it...... "I have no idea sir.. "
With great anger curling in, the DPO slammed the table........

A single tear slid down from Bianca warm, butterscotch eyes, followed by another one, and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty tears flowed it's way down her pale cheek, releasing all the sadness and memories of them together......, she couldn't talk, couldn't breathe, she just wailed in tears as she stare at Zara's dead body...., just then she crunched to the ground and let the tears take over her...
The workers quickly rushed to her side, consoling her.......

"Sir.... "Philip saluted as he entered the DPO's office.....

The DPO grunts, still perplexed at the turn out of the footage......, he quickly turn away from the window to face Philip, hands propelling each other behind him, fingers clenched, fires of fury still burning in his eyes.., his head brooding over the stain in his reputation if the issue gets to public notice which it will...., reporters have already started flooding the station......

"When did you say you left the station.....? The DPO ask

"2:13AM sir...."

"And when did you return....?

"I didn't check sir.., when i returned the other men were already gathered at the cell...."

"So she was dead when you returned..... ?

"Yes sir..."

The DPO sigh..., gently he pull out his chair and sat down..... "Did you know we planted a camera on the wall, just above the curtain..... "

"No sir......, but if you did, it means the camera must have captured the person's face.... "

The DPO just say studying him..... "That's the problem....., the time she was murdered was deleted......"

"Deleted....!

"It stopped when it got there, only to replay after she's dead..., no killer, no nothing.... "

"Jesus Christ..., i can't believe this sir..., who will do that..?. ,who else besides you knows there was a camera there....?

The DPO snort...,his mind recalling the day Kess brought the plan..... "Your partner.... "

"Kess.....?

"Yes..., he suggested it..., he planted the camera....., he said he told no-one, so him alone knew where it was.... "

Philip bug his eyes...

The DPO stood up from the chair ...."You've been his partner for five years, have you ever suspected any thing.., in the way he acts, the people he talks to.... "

"No sir..., Kess is one of the good policemen i know... "

The DPO scoffs.... "Exactly......., he brought the suggestion, he planted the camera, he discovered the body..., he took out the footage, compressed it into a CD........ "

"What are you saying sir..... ?

"Think about it,he was there the day the chief was killed..., he was also there when i said we need to set a trap for the mole.., and then he brought this suggestion when that girl was arrested......"

"I still don't get you sir.... "Philip said with clenched teeth.....

"I think Kess is the mole.... "

Bianca wipe her tears off as she enter the hallway...

"My condolence...... "Claude said from a corner....

Bianca sniff and more tears roll down...., she shift her gaze to her..... "You got her killed.... "

Claude huff.....

"You took a mother from a child.... "Bianca raved

"She took a father from a child.... "

"Liza had you...., Gerald has no one.... "Bianca boom out impetuously

"Oh..., so now you're admitting your friend killed my husband.... "

"Everyone knows you set her up.... "

"I didn't.., karma caught up with her..... "

Bianca wipe her tears off and left her there...

Claude grunts...

Infuriated, Kess callously threw the pen on the table.., he turn his head to the wall and slammed it with his hands...., they were this close to getting the mole, but it seems he's always a step ahead of them..., he slammed the wall with his palm again.., pouring all his anger on the wall... That he didn't realise when the door opened...

"Woh...., you're going to get yourself injured.... "Philip said from the door...

Kess curled his lips and spun round to face him.....

"Whoever killed that girl will be found.... "

"When....?.....,"Do you even realise how much this is going to cost us..., our reputation..., that girl was murdered right under our eyes.... "

"Why didn't you tell me that you planted a camera...

"What...? Kess muttered shocked... "How did you know that...?

"The DPO just told me,he said a part of the footage was deleted.... "

Kess clenched his fist...., his head diving into a state of confusion..., he and the DPO knew about the camera.., where he hid the camera wasn't a place one can have noticed....

He quickly turn around again and face the wall, the whole plan shattered to pieces......

"You won't like what the DPO is thinking.... "

Kess spun round again to face him..... "What...?

Philip snort... "He thinks you're the mole but....

"What.... "Kess cut in.....
Without further words he rushed out of the office.....

"Sir.... "Kess said the moment he entered the DPO's office....

"What is it inspector....? The DPO ask

Kess gritted wondering how to start, he wasn't comfortable with the DPO thinking he's the mole....

"I believe your partner must have told you what i said to him... "

"Yes sir....., sir am.....

"There is no need explaining Inspector.... "The DPO interjects...... "The facts are clear... "

"What facts sir....?

"Only you and i knew where that camera was....., you came to the station at midnight when you were supposed to be at home... "

"I felt something was going on sir....., it was a hunch.... "

"You disvovered the body........

"And i raised alarm..... "Kess jump in irritated

"Then you took out the footage.... and compressed it into a CD, you claimed you didn't watch it.... "

"Why would i lie about that.., why would i brought that suggestion if am the mole.... ?

"Because you wanted me to trust you...., you wanted to lead me astray...

"This doesn't make any sense sir...

"It does inspector...., no-one had access to that footage other than you..... "

"Sir.... "

"Enough....... "The DPO retorted........ "You're a suspect inspector.., you're to drop your badge and your gun, you're suspended until proven not guilty.... "

"But sir......

"Not even another word....., i have had enough of this..., you're not to be seen performing any police duty anywhere....,when this investigation is over, the jury will decide your fate...... "

"Am not the mole sir.... "

He waited for his reply, when he gave none..., he quickly drop his badge and his pistol on the table.........
"I know the vow i took the day i joined the force sir, and i will never do anything to jeopardize that vow......."

He knit his brows, fold his fist, then he turn round to leave the office.....

"Inspector..... "The DPO said gently.....

Kess stopped and spun round to face him....

The DPO took a deep drag..... "Don't even bother leaving town..., if you do, you won't only be a suspect, you'll be a wanted killer.... "

Kess nodded..... "Am not going anywhere sir........ "
He saluted and left the office......

TBC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by blazebaba(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Make I drag the remaining SK grin wey I dey smoke make I con sit tight now, it just keep getting crazy embarassed now less too undecided
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why did this camera thing backfire against Kess?
I was expecting Philip to be exposed sad
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by nkemdave(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kudos to Philip.......I almost believed he has been bursted.

Carlos is gradually disarming the DPO.....I pray he discovers on time and act swiftly.

Silver1996, please bring back Mr. Carter.......I'm really enjoying his role.

More ink to ur pen
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fvck you silver.. How dare you make Kess the mole

Silver just spoil my mood with this episode, after all the happiness say finally dem don catch Philip, you just spoil things
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
What kind of twist is this
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ayayamedia(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kess need to step up his game, he should better go and meet Mr Carter and work as a team.

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ayayamedia(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bros calm down na grin grin grin grin
Risingstar2020:

Silver just spoil my mood with this episode, after all the happiness say finally dem don catch Philip, you just spoil things
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ann2012:
Why did this camera thing backfire against Kess?
I was expecting Philip to be exposed sad
shocked shocked

Why are you speaking as if you don't kno Silver1996 again

The guy sure knos how to scatter one's brain for Africa cheesy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Elohobaby: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
what is the meaning of this na, silver? u are just twisting ur heads...pls do something abt kess o cos if anything happens to him...u will b held responsible..
Thanks for d update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Chai.., this thing is not fair na, with Kess out of the picture,Philip is free
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin
Risingstar2020:

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Risingstar2020:

You self too d vex, calm down bros if you follow Silver own you go just get HBP for nothing cheesy

Me i'm having headache already, can't coman kill myself biko wink
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Asek1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lolz cheesy
I knew Silver1996 was going to twist that mole part
Nice one cool

More updates I await
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Silver this thing you're doing is not good o, with Kess gone Phillip is free like a bird
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
izaray:
shocked shocked

Why are you speaking as if you don't kno Silver1996 again

The guy sure knos how to scatter one's brain for Africa cheesy

Silver1996..... No scatter my brain again biko embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
I'm so happy now. Kess should start farming. Team Carlos forever
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kilisi(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] cry
This update just spoilt my mood

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
kess u deserve what u are getting weakly guy u take things 4 granted PIOUS WIL soon discover philip sonia leave so u can concentrate but u mess evry chance
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ayamalexander77(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kess hin village pipo follo am com Akpatu.... Na nw sure pass hin don get enuv tym 2 monitor Philip..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abeg let me pass, ayam feeling headache, let all of dem kukuma die, cannot cumman kill myself because am reading a story.
silver you try u hear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
ayayamedia:
Bros calm down na grin grin grin grin

Am not a bros o, am a girl

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pious, Francis, Edna, Kess wake up from your slumber and do something, even Taka do something ,you can't just be eating in the palace
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cassbeat(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2018
I just gotta comment on this... No one knew about the camera except if Philip overheard them when they were planning on planting the camera which am not sure happened so silver comman explain urself how did anybody do that?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2018
There have to be an explanation on how Philip or anyone who killed her knew there was a camera there
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2018
kelvyncruz:
Pious, Francis, Edna, Kess wake up from your slumber and do something, even Taka do something ,you can't just be eating in the palace

Am telling you, this guys need to step up., the chiefs are winning

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.