Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425876 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by fredagu: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Funniest tin u guys fail to realize is that both. D dpo a d kess planed diz diz d real plan d first plan was just a cover up they knew Phillip knows abt d camera so they now decided to use his wisdom against him now that kess is out of d way Phillip is bond to make a big mistake cause now kess will watch him closely without him trying to b careful dats my own observations read alot of crime stories
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2018
fredagu:
Funniest tin u guys fail to realize is that both. D dpo a d kess planed diz diz d real plan d first plan was just a cover up they knew Phillip knows abt d camera so they now decided to use his wisdom against him now that kess is out of d way Phillip is bond to make a big mistake cause now kess will watch him closely without him trying to b careful dats my own observations read alot of crime stories
Yeah,i think so too
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2018
Kudos to my man Philip #TeamCarlos forever

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 201

PHILIP QUICKLY OPEN THE CAR DOOR AND CAME OUT OF THE CAR.., HE LOOK AROUND, he exhales and quickly took out a packet of cigarettes...., he took out a cigarette ..,He dug around in his pocket for a minute before dragging out a lighter. He raised an eyebrow as he lit ,took it to his mouth and took a deep drag..., he blew out a sickly horrid puff of smoke....

The rich benignant cigar smoke eddied coolly down his throat; he puffed it out again in rings which breasted the air bravely for a moment; blue, circular...

He took another deep drag and exhaled the smoke into the air, watching it disappear in the cloud of smoke above his car.....

He slipped it out and held it between his fingers...
He scoffs when he saw the pool of dust the tires of the car coming to him erupted...

He took another deep drag and let it settle in just the way he like it before he blew it out through his mouth and nose.......

He quickly threw down the cigar and Smash it with his shoes as the jeep stopped in front of him.... the slim fire of the cigar cooling off.....

He watched as a thug came down from the car, open the door and Carlos climbed down.....

A wry smile made way to Philip's lips.... "Chief... "

"Inspector.... "Carlos said crisply...... "That was one hell of a job you did..., i didn't know it will be possible.... "

"Everything is possible with money..... "Philip said

Carlos smile..... "I believe it all went down smoothly...."

Philip swallowed.... "I won't say smoothly.., i hit a little snag. "

"Snag...!

"Those bastards planted a camera... "

"You were caught....? Carlos ask anxiously

"No chief.., am smarter than that..., you see after i stabbed her to dead.., i was about leaving but something caught my attention.... "He puff, the memories flooding back.. "There was a curtain on the wall close to her cell., a cell she wasn't in before and the curtain wasn't there either...., that arouse my suspicion.., so i went back...., i put off the torchlight.., shift the curtain a bit, there i saw a red LED blinking.... "

"Then what did you do.. ?

"It was a wireless camera.., so i took it off, went to my office and connected it to the PC.., i deleted the part where i killed her from the memory card..., then i returned it, set it on timer that picked up after i left.. "

"Smart.... "

"A narrow escape i will say... "

"So who planted the camera...?

Philip nib his lip.... "It was the idea of my partner, they already suspect there is a mole so he convinced the DPO because he knew you were going to come for the girl.. "

"It's about time, we kill that partner of yours.., don't you think so....?

Philip grunts.., fingers clenched.... "I don't want him to die Chief..., what i want is for him to suffer..., he's already suspended...., i won't stop there, sooner or later i will find evidence against him and then i will send him to jail..., for murder and dragging the police department to the mud....., you can guess how many years he will rot in prison...., he won't be useful to anyone when he gets out..... "

"Nice plan.., but the quick way is better.., i should have let you kill him five years ago.... "

Philip chulkled.... "Nothing will give me great joy than watching him suffer, watching him waste his life behind bars....., i will be doing the honor of visiting him every week as my very good friend, partner and enemy..... "

Carlos chulkled, he signalled the thug who brought out a briefcase ....

"That's for your good work and loyalty... "Carlos said as he handed the briefcase to Philip....

"Thank you chief...... "

"More are to come if you continue to be loyal... "

Philip smile.. "Am always at your service chief.... "

"Tomorrow is the coronation of the new king, i want you to be there..... "

Philip jut his chin... "I will be there chief.., we still have a duty to pay our respect to the king.... "

"Am looking forward to seeing you there... "Carlos said, mold a smile on his face and entered the car back....

It didn't take long before the driver kick the engine to a start and drove off....

Philip look around, no-one was in sight.., he quickly open the briefcase, his mouth slack-jawed at the new notes of money......

"Philip..., you're handsomely rich..... "

Jacob roam his finger on the table as he look round the garden.., he exhales remembering the last time he was at the palace..., the palace has changed alot...... He swallowed as he look at the maids that were passing by, he access them, their figure.., he force a smile on his face when he saw her coming.....

He adjusted himself on the chair and reclined his back.....

"I must say this is a surprise..... "Bianca said the moment she close the distance between them....

"I like surprising people... "Jacob replied with pout lips...

Bianca chulkled.... "Why didn't come in....?

Jacob suck his teeth as he glanced around..... "The garden is more relaxing.... "He said turning back to face her.....

She smile and sat opposite him..... "So your tigress let you get out..... "

"Tigress....!

"I mean your wife..... "

Jacob chulkled.... "She don't control me..... "

"Mmm-mm!

"How are you...? He ask with pout lips.., his eyes roaming on her breast..

"Sad..... "

"Sad....!, You don't look sad.... "

"I don't look happy either..., you must have heard the news...?

"Yeah,i heard your friend died..., those policemen are so incompetent.., if you ask me, i suggest you sue them..... "

Bianca huff..... "Who will i sue, the whole police department or the unknown person who stabbed her to death..... "

Jacob sat up leaning his head to hers..... "there are lots of misery in this kingdom..... "

"Yeah, i guess so....."

Jacob withdraw his head back....."How's the boy coping with the news....?

Bianca dropped her jaw.... "He doesn't know.., he still believe his mother will come back to him... "

"That's sad......., Loosing his mother at such a tender age.... "

Bianca knit her brows...."He's suffering..... "

"But he will be king tomorrow, isn't he....?

She bit her lips.... "Yes.., his grandfather said he will be crown king despite his illegitimacy to the throne.... "

"He has royal blood and he's the only son of the late king..., the question of legitimacy is totally useless in this situation.... "

"You know..., despite everything, his mother's dead...., her son was still going to be king..., i never thought that will be possible.... "

"You never thought you will be by his side while he rules....? He ask impetuously....

She swerved up her face..... "Am his legal guardian, his new mother.... "

"So his grandfather allowed you to take the guardian role....?

"Carlos knows the boy will never accept them except am around, that crowns me his guardian and his new mother.... "

"And i supposed, the new queen...?

She chulkled..... "People don't become queen like that... "

"But you'll be having a say in every decision he takes..., that makes you the queen.... "

"This kingdom already has a queen..... "

"Who...?., that mournful dried bird....?

Bianca laugh.... "Call her whatever you want, she's still the queen.....,am just a guardian to the new king...."

"Of course, to the new king"

"What about you, aren't you glad you're the only child of your father, you have no one to compete with you for his inheritance.... "

He laugh.... "Non will dare.., my father's wealth is mine.. "

"Your majesty... "The doctor said the moment Claude entered the office.......... "You didn't have to come, you would have called.. "

"Don't worry about that..... "Claude said sitting down on the chair.....

The Doctor sat opposite her..... "You look pale.... "

"I don't feel fine.... "Claude said

"We'll run some test, see what's the problem..... "

Claude nodded

Taka knit his brows as he look at his back in the mirror, the belt marks still showing on his back...

"They are making preparations for the coronation..... "Francis said from the window....

Taka swung back his shirt on...... "Who do you think will be crown.....? He ask climbing on the bed...

Francis grind his teeth and turn to face him...... "Gerald...., everyone is saying it.... "

"Your brother should be king...... "

Francis nib his lips...... "He said it's too soon..., he wont ascend the throne until all the chiefs are down..... "

"That's crazy....., with his slow ways of exacting revenge, it could take years before all the chiefs go down.... "

"Do you prefer he comes here and sit on the throne....?

"Yes... "Taka boom out

"That isn't strategy... "

Taka huffs.... "The best strategy is taking it by force.., that way he will be sending a message to the chiefs that he's in control because he's the king.... "

"It's my brother..., he knows what's best... "Francis said with shrugged shoulders

"What about your plans..., i thought you had plans of your own... "

"Yeah i do.., but he told me to stay away from everything, i wouldn't want to do anything that will jeopardize the plans he has set in motion.... "

"You guys are so pathetic..... "Taka said standing up from the bed...

"Where are you going....?

"Making friends with the new king..... "Taka said and went outside

Claude open her eyes, she wonder how long she has been sleeping on the hospital bed...., she sat up when the door opened and the doctor came in....

"You're awake.... "The doctor said.....

She sigh sluggishly..... "How long have i been out....?

"Not quite long.... "

"Are the test results ready.....?

The doctor smile.... "Congratulations your majesty......, You're pregnant....... "

Shock raced through her...... "Pregnant...... ?

Chief Buzo quickly change the channel with the remote as the thoughts of Giselle crawl into his head...
He brood over when he saw her at the king's funeral, she was looking so beautiful.., so elegant..., he wonder why he has been thinking about her alot..., was he falling for her, she is Ferico Carter's fiancee.....

He nib his lips and wave off the thought, he pick up the remote again and change the channel...

The door open and his thug came in...
"Chief...."

"What is it....?

"A woman and a boy are here to see you.... "

"Who are they....?

"She didn't say, but she said it's important she see you... "

He suck his teeth... "Let them in.. "

The thug left.., a minute later the door opened again...
Buzo shift his gaze to the direction of the door..., shock wrecked through him, he couldn't believe it.., with shaking mouth he utter..... "Eunice...... "

The woman and the boy went closer to him.....

"Eunice... "He muttered again, mouth slack-jawed shock still etched on his face....

"Hello Chief..... "Eunice said

"I can't believe this...., i never thought i will see you again after this years.... "He said still stained with surprise

"Neither did i, but he wanted to meet you..... "The woman said pointing at the boy...

Buzo jaw dropped as he stare at the boy......., he was young..., probably in his late twenties........ "Who is he.....?

Eunice suck her teeth, look away, then face him again..... "That's your son... Max..... "

Buzo's heart sanked.... "My son.......!

Max move closer to him....... "I can't believe this.., i have always wanted to meet you.... Father "

TBC

Drop your comments smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin
kelvyncruz:
Pious, Francis, Edna, Kess wake up from your slumber and do something, even Taka do something ,you can't just be eating in the palace
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Risingstar2020:
Fvck you silver.. How dare you make Kess the mole

Silver just spoil my mood with this episode, after all the happiness say finally dem don catch Philip, you just spoil things

Baby take it easy na.... cheesy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin grin
izaray:
shocked shocked

Why are you speaking as if you don't kno Silver1996 again

The guy sure knos how to scatter one's brain for Africa cheesy

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
kilisi:
[color=#000099][/color] cry
This update just spoilt my mood

Really sorry for that dear smiley
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
000 PHILIP discover the camera after the act and use his no.6 to confuse the DPO AND KESS
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin
ayamalexander77:
Kess hin village pipo follo am com Akpatu....
Na nw sure pass hin don get enuv tym 2 monitor Philip..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin
Evold:
I'm so happy now. Kess should start farming. Team Carlos forever

You wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
max welcome to a land were ur dad wil die and u wil be left with nothing
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nostradamus: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
If kess doesn't lose his life, na small e go remain.he's unlucky to be up against forces smarter than him. Phillip is gonne show him pepper but the dpo will be the one to apprehend Phillip.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by tunasco20(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Seems Akpatu kingdom is not serious anymore

Silver please take me to the land of King Dafuda and Jafar.... make I know wasup with the war

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Derby20(f): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Finally i have landed. Not going anywhere o..
*Grabs my popcorn and hollandia yoghurt.*

Silver weldone o...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Phillip smatt guy,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
I wonder the kind of friendship Taka is seeking from king Gerald the upcoming. How I wish Dillan takes the throne instead
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
So Buzo have another son, Jacob is in trouble, no inheritance for him
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cyndy1000(f): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
I know Claude is pregnant.....

As for Philip still eat de money we all know you won't end successfully, You are even more heartless than I thought.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jacob is in soup, Max is in the picture

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ayayamedia(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Now Claude pregnant, new war has just started... rpt
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Philip i hate u.... Ur village people swear nha him go follow u till u go die.

So Gerald will be d new king? I don't fink so
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by chedoson(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Don't be surprise if Carlos actually takes the throne �

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
I dont think is Gerald that will be king.not possible
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
The coranatiom will stop and after claude give birth to that legitment child the gender determind the next king bianca royalty by guardians never
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Silver1996 is at it again sad
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2018
Ibroslank:
The coranatiom will stop and after claude give birth to that legitment child the gender determind the next king bianca royalty by guardians never

The throne can't be vacant until Claude gives birth and moreover Claude knows even if she gives birth to a son, the child won't take the throne
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2018
Jacob there is nw someone that can take ur father's inheritance from u.
Thanks for the update silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ven97: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for the update. But plssss nothing should happen to Kess.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Bianca is just wasting her time, she better go back to where she came from before she ends up like her friend

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.