Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425709 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifemism02(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wow.. We are getting to the action zone... Lets get it coming
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Helpless innocent people are dying and those Chiefs with thier big heads are still there cry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Hmm, na wa o,since Rose is dead and Annabel is pregnant, let him marry Annabel na
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2018
why did Rose die na
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2018
ChemicalReaction, join the train
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Francis could not even use the chance of the blood moon to run away. So hopeless
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 129

ANNABEL JUST STOOD SHAKING... HER HANDS TREMBLING WITH FEAR at the realization of what just happened.... She is dead.. Her friend is dead and is her fault.......
"Oh God Jacob.... Sh..... e...

"Oh please shut up, i know that already.... "Jacob raved at her still looking at the body.. Hoping.. Wishing she wakes up and tell them she is just pretending.......

Annabel sniff... ...discomposure pinning through her....a foreboding feeling taunting her spines... What have they done.....
Her hands.. Palm, fingers propelled with fear.. ..."What do we do now.. We can't leave her here.. If the police....

"Hey just shut up..... "Jacob cut in harshly..... He suck in breathe.. Put his right palm on his head.... He spun around thinking of the ideas that could help him out of the situation.....

"Jacob....

"Let me think.... "he interjects.... Sweat dropped down his face.... He pace around... Then stood and stare at the body... Her blood rubbing the floor.. Her eyes open....

"If the police start asking how she died.. What are we going to say....? Annabel ask with trembling mouth...

He took a deep drag.... Sniff.... "Look it was an accident.... The police won't even know anything.....

"Then we have to call an ambulance....

"No ambulance.... "he cut in with a snort...... "I don't want anyone to start thinking we have a hand in her death....

"Then what do we do...?

He insutilate... Roam around the room.. Confused..... Adrenaline suck through him.... His fingers clenching against each other..... "We have to lie low till night falls..... "

She bug her eyes as consternation swept through her..... "Nightfalls..... What are you planning on doing..... ?

"Do you want people to know she died here....in your house...?

His question sent cold chills down her spine..... She shivered accimilating the horrors she has gotten herself into......

He flex his fingers..... "When night comes, am going to dump her body on the road or the gutters"

She quivered... Mouth slack-jawed.... "Oh my God Jacob, she is your wife.. You can't do that to her....

"What do you want me to do... Take her home.. Lie her on the bed..... She is dead..... "He resounded.....

"Dumping her on the road is not the right thing to do.....

"Well i can leave her here for you if that's what you want....

She sniff and more tears drop from her eyes......

"Do you have any idea who i am... Am the son of one of the chief's.....My reputation will be tarnished if people find out i mistakenly killed my own wife....

"But...

"No but.... We are dumping her body in the gutters tonight... Whoever sees her tomorrow morning will raise alarm... People will think she got drunk and fell in the gutters killing herself in the process......."

"This isn't right Jacob... It isn't..... "

WITH his staff of authority in his hand and two guards by his side, Desmond walk to the garden.....
He quickly ordered the guards to stay a few pace away, away from earshot....
He smile when he saw him, sitting on one of the chairs under the tree, drinking his glass of cocktail.....
He roam his eyes on his dressing.. He was nicely dress, his hair trimmed almost to a low cut.... He quickly went towards him

"Your majesty..... "Jerone muttered when Desmond was fully seated....

"Jerone.... See how four years have changed you.. I barely recognized you"

Jerone chulkled..... "We can say that goes both ways.... "He said and gulp down a bit of the cocktail....

Desmond gave him a wry smile.... "So how has business be treating you... Still killing people for the cash.... "

Jerone scoffs... "Your majesty..... I don't do such jobs anymore... Am my own man now... Who is contended with the legal business he runs.... "

"Haven't you heard the saying... Once a killer... Always a killer..... "

Jerone jut his chin..."And i bet you didn't invite me all the way from the city just to tell me that"

"Am your king Jerone... You answer to me when i call"He snapped....

"Am not from this kingdom... That makes you... Not my king"

Desmond giggled.... "Do you know i can cut you down where you sit right now....

Jerone pout... A snort followed...he pick up the glass again... "You can try"

"You are lucky am a changed person now.....

"Yes i can see that... Your wife.... "He puff"I mean the queen must be doing a better job.....

"You left after the wedding.. Without a goodbye.... You just disappeared.....

Jerone drop the glass down... "I thought there was nothing here for me anymore.... So i dashed out... You can say on a quest to find greener pastures.....

"And have you found it....?

"Found and developed "

Desmond smile.. Then he cross his legs.... "Do you know why i invited you here?

"That, am very curious about..... You sounded so urgent.. What is that you couldn't tell me on phone... "

"I couldn't tell you on the phone because it's not something that can be discussed on phone..... "

"So what is it then...?

Desmond snort.... "Is there by any chance.. I mean is it possible for a dead person to tell someone that is alive how he died.....?

Jerone pout.... Then he saw the anxiousness in his eyes..... "Let me guess... Our queen is seeing her ex-boyfriend who you killed....

"Who you and your men killed.... "Desmond snapped

Jerone widened his eyes...."A good way to turn it on me.... "

"What was his name....? Desmond ask anxiously...

"Whose name....?

Desmond spun around... Making sure the guards were out of earshot.... "That bastard name"He scowled....

"Oh......"Jerone exclaimed moving his eyebrows down and closer...... "Rick... His name was Rick"

Desmond quivered... A deep breathe followed.... "She has been screaming that name in her sleep... Do you think the bastard is trying to tell her something..... "

"I don't know.... Maybe you should ask a spiritualist....... What could a dead person possibly tell a living person... It's her subconscious that is making her see those things.... If you ask me, i think she still have some tiny feelings for that ghost..... "

"Speaking of ghost.... Strange things have been happening in the palace... My daughter seeing things.. The maid crying.. I think his ghost is here.... wandering around....

"Your majesty... Don't believe on those things... Ghost don't exist.... There is a deep Long bridge between the world of the ghost and that of the living.....

Desmond exhales.. Then lean his back on the chair..... "How are your boys... Hope you silent them....?

"Are you scared one of them may be blabbing out our secret....?

Desmond frown..... "I take threats seriously. And you just sound like you are making one....... Am still your king, you will respect me.. "

"Your majesty...... My boys knows how to keep a secret.... Besides they are far from this town.. So no one is going to find out.....

"Good...... "He scowled..... "You can stay for the night as my guest..... "

He beem a faint smile in his face..... "I will love to do that, but i have to leave. I have a family waiting....

"You married...?

"With two beautiful kids...... Twin.... "

"Well then, i think we are done here... You can leave whenever you wish as long our secret is kept within the walls of your mouth... We have no problem.... "

"Of course your majesty.... No problem.... "

The six chiefs sat and wait impatiently for the computer man to come in....
Each of them thinking of the possibility that it might be him.. It could be him..

Carlos already ask Ted and Bobby and they had said they killed him... They shot him and watched him die....

It wasn't long before the man walked him....
He greeted the chiefs, some responded while the rest just snub....

"Do you have the information...... ?Carlos ask anxiously...

The man nodded holding a long sheet of paper in his hand...... "It's turns out he is not who you think.... "

"Not who we think... What are you even saying.... "Chief Joseph cut in sharply.... "Just tell us who he is... "

The man snort.... "Ferico Harare Abrad was born in 1987 in the eastern plains of Botswana.....

"Just tell us how he got his money... Skip the history... "Carlos said

The man took a deep drag.. Sucking in all the air he can get......"At the age of twenty-five.... He got married to a wealthy woman by the name Florence Carter...... It was reported three years later that the woman died, willing everything to him..... "

"How is that even possible.... Does she have no child....? Chief Marcus ask...

"Yes she does.... "The man replied.... "Two grown men, Frederick and Lucas but they died mysteriously over the years... No one knows the course.. No one could explain... So no one was apprehended for their dead..... All fingers pointed to Ferico when the woman also died but there was no prove that he was responsible for her dead... It was believed the woman died of natural course...

"So the woman doesn't have any relations to will some property to.....? Chief Ayu ask

"Yes she had a brother and a niece but......

"But what....? Buzo ask...

"They died in a motor accident....... The man did survive for some hours, when he realised his daughter was no more. It was foretold Ferico lured him into signing everything to him.. Which the man did... Before he died.....

"So Ferico has both the sister's and brother's property......

"Including the children...... "The man added... "People suspected he killed them, but no one could prove it...... He took on the name Carter adding it to his name... Ferico Abrad Carter.... People fear this man. He is ruthless.... Whoever Ferico Carter really is chiefs...... One can easily detect..... He is dangerous

TO BE CONTINUED

5 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Pious the man wen get brain, nor be them Sonia wen come fall our hand see the difference between a man and a woman
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Pious the man wen get brain, nor be them Sonia wen come fall our hand see the difference between a man and a woman

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by WHOcarex: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thumb up op
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by WHOcarex: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Great work op
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Pious get brain huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
kelvyncruz:
Pious the man wen get brain, nor be them Sonia wen come fall our hand
see the difference between a man and a woman

Abi o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
So Jacob really wants to dump his wife body on the road
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Jerone is now a change man after killing those two brothers
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
The man with the brain
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Silver1996 !!!

I want more ooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Pious is really prepared
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2018
afolabiwunmi:
Pious get brain huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

too much brain
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Silver no update yet, what's going on
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
hmmm wia oga SILVER oooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2018
woah!!! let the vengeance begin! spare no foe!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Good job @ silver1996....more updates bro!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Godslovereuben: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Nice one silver.. More ink to your pen,more percentage your battery.

Atleast the bad guys will start paying for there sins.. Ride on silver.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Godslovereuben: 8:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Good job @ silver1996....more updates bro!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2018
silver where update o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2018
Silver sunday flexing don over o, come update na
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 130

"COME ON, GENTLY PUT HER ON THE CAR BOOT.... "
With Shaking hands Annabel help Jacob carried her on the boot.....

Without time wasting Jacob jump into the front seat of the car... And shift into the drivers seat.. He quickly start the engine..... "What is wrong with you come inside.....? He said to Annabel poking out his head from the door....

Annabel stood shivering, the recall of what happened keep re-happening in her head..... "I can't come with you... "

"Are you crazy.... We are in this together..... So get your ass in here"

She look around.. The thin darkness pricking into her skin.... "Okay what's the time...?

Jacob grunts... "It's midnight already.... If we don't get her out of here, she will start decapitating here....

"But her body is not cold yet... It's still warm like she's still alive but unconscious....

"She is dead Annabel... "Jacob interjects harshly.... "So get your ass in this car..... "

With trembling hands and great fear lurking around her.... She look around... Then she quickly close her door...close the gate and jump into the car with him.....

She was shivering... Mouth trembling... Hands propelling against each other... Her body began to shook... She quickly woke up when someone tapped her.... She insutilate when she realise it was just a dream reminding her of her dreaded past... A sad pass....

"Are you okay.... ?Francis quickly ask....

She quickly sat up.. Adjusted herself.... She fold her hands across her chest with her knee up...

She look around... Then stare at Levi who was sleeping so soundly... She scoffs then she shift her gaze back to Francis..... "Why aren't you sleeping....? She ask in a more quiet voice...

Francis huffs and shift aback resting his back on the wall... Thoughts he couldn't shake off running in his head.... "I can't sleep.. "

"Why is that... Thinking of her..? Pandora ask..

Francis gritted.. Wondering how she knows it was her. He sniff when it occurred to him she was there when Katherine was screaming his name..... "Her..... And other things.. "

"Other things like your death.....? Said Pandora jokinly...

Francis pout... He lour his head then he raise it up to face her.... "When is the blood festival ...?

"Oh you have no idea...... "She took a slight pause waiting for an answer....when he said nothing but shaking his head.. She continued..... "When it's dawn.. The blood festival begins.... "

Shock swept through him.... "You mean today... No it can't be.. It can't be soon...... "He quickly stood up... Anger tinge with fear.. He folded his fist.... "I need to get out from here"

"You seem to be forgetting where you are.. You are in prison... With guards everywhere.. You can't escape.... "

"You don't understand.... "Francis blasted out... Exasperation in his voice.... "They will kill her when the blood festival finish..."

"Who is she exactly.....? She ask curiously...

"She is a princess.... "he blared out...... "I love her... "he added more calmly.... He took a deep breathe.... "I can't let her die.... "

"Then it's a good thing the blood festival is celebrated to the very shady darkness of the night..... "

"What do you mean....?

"The blood festival is a one day celebration... They will celebrate to the next morning.... There will be no guards.... No king.... They will all be gathered in one room worshipping, offering sacrifice to ogini"

"So is there a chance we can escape during the blood festival ....?

She gave him a wry smile.....

Fear licking through her.. She stare out from the car.. The street they were was quiet.. Dark... She was scared... With a corspe in the car.... any ghostly movement is possible.... Someone could see them and they could be implicated...
She scan her eyes on the street.... Then she quickly turn her gaze to Jacob.... "Stop the car..."She scowled... Trepidation in her voice...

"Why.. What is it.... ?

"This street is perfect.. Its quiet.. Lonely.... Let's drop her here....

"People live in this street. "

"That makes it simple.... When people wake up.. They will see her and they will scream for help or call the police... Just stop the car.... "

"Okay.... "He said and raced the car to a stop.....
He quickly came down from the car.... "Hey get up from there.... "

"Please don't make me do this.. I can't.... "

Irritated... Jacob opened the car boot.... He look at the bedsheet they've wrap her body with. He quickly unwrapped her... Without hesitation, he carried her...scanning his eyes around looking for a comfortable place to dump her.....

He sigh when he saw gutter... He quickly took her there and gently drop on the gutter filled with water..... "Goodbye bitch"
With those words he ran back to the car... He quickly start the engine....

"Did you throw out her shoes... ?Annabel quickly ask when they have driven a few pace away....

Jacob squeaked.... He stop the car again and ran to the boot... He saw her shoe with ridiculous heels.... He quickly pick them up and threw them at the direction they have driven the car from....
Then he jumped in back into the car.... started the engine and zoom off....

With sleepy eyes. Odumodu slowly open his eyes when the ringtone of his phone keep singing....
He blinked to shake off the hazy vision.. ...he quickly pick up his phone..
When he saw the caller, he didn't waste time before answering....

"Don't tell me you are still sleeping.... "Mayo's voice sounded...

Odumodu chulkled.... "Is it time for the meeting yet..?

"No it isn't, but we got great news, Carlos and his pets check out Ferico Carter's story... It turns out he is not Pious but Ferico Carter the man who murdered an entire family.....

"Sound like his reputation overlaps ours..... "Odumodu said with a scoffs..... "Why don't we invite him over... "

"Are you sure he will come....?

"Let's invite him to my hotel.. Am sure he will come.... "

It wasn't long before the call ended.....
He quickly lie back his back to relax a little then he saw his wife eyes sparkling at him...... "You are awake.....?

"Ferico Carter.... The mansion owner....? His wife ask..

"Yes"He said standing up from the bed....

"It seems everyone in this community wants to be his friend yet non of them has been able to see his face..... "

"Well we have seen his face... And we are going to see him today again...when are you going back to the states. ?

His wife huffs dragging the hairless duvet to her neck.... "Today... Night flight.... "

With eyes wide open, Annabel stood up from the bed... She stare at Jacob who was still sleeping...she wonder how he could be sleeping so peacefully after loosing his wife... No tears.. No remorse...
She wore her slippers and dash out to the sitting room.... She stare at the time it was past nine already... She decided to turn on the news.. To see if anyone has found her.. A part of her regret everything that happens but a little part of her was glad Rose was out of the picture.....

She sigh.. A sigh of disappointment when she saw the news showing wasn't worth listening to.... She was about to stand up when the news reporter mentioned something.......

She quivered at the content of the news.... Then she quickly rushed into the room and woke Jacob.....

"What....? Jacob blasted out...

"You need to see this.......... "She said with shaking mouth rushing back to the sitting room...

Jacob groan and followed her....

"That's is the street.... Those are her shoes..... "Annabel said with trembling mouth pointing at the tv screen....

Jacob wipe his eyes.... "What.... We didn't burn her body... They found a burnt body...."

"In the place you had dump her body.... "Annabel interjects...

"No no no.... It doesn't make any sense... How can they found a burnt body.. Who would have burnt her body......?

"I don't know... "She snarled,tears bursting out from her eyes........"They found a ferminine body.. And they found the shoes.... It could be her..

"I dump a fresh corspe in the gutter, not a burnt one.... "

Annabel heart raced in tremendous speed as she thought of the possibility of it.... "Oh no.. Could she be alive.....?

"She is dead Annabel..... If that's her that is burnt. Then it's good.. Whoever burnt her beyond recognition really made things easy for us.. This way... It will be hard for anyone to know who she is..... "

WHAT HAPPENS NOW... COULD ROSE BE ALIVE.......

TO BE CONTINUED...... really sorry for the late update guys.. i ran out of data yesterday..... still out of data though...

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by hidhrhis(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
I love d story a lot
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mehn, i love what i'm seeing wink
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.