Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425718 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Holywizard: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Guy u are the best!!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
This one that the guards are already looking for them, their escape will be difficult o since they don't know where they are running to
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nothing should happen to Katherine o.. God am scared for them.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Shedrack36(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
so much love this story don't no call why.. u too much bro.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifemism02(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
And naw.. Francis wil be caught... Things we do for love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Oh my.... am scared one of them will be caught
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2018
i believe one of them will end up dying
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 124

EYES FUZZING,Levi blinked in the thin hazy darkness, the memory of what had happened came running back to his head... with a throbbing heart, he stare at her... She was so focused.. So eager on finding a way out.... He watch as she begin to spun around in the darkness.. Her eyes scanning round the place.. Calculating... Wishing she sees a way out...
Levi pull his face at the realization that she just killed someone.. Burnt him alive... He shudder when he dwell upon what will happen to them if they get caught.... The king will never forgive them, not this time, not with a dead guard....
He exhales when his inner mind told him there was no way out.. They were running a goose chase.....
"Who did you say you are....?
Katherine hoarse voice interrupted his thoughts.. He quickly suck his teeth, wondering why she doesn't remember.... The day they had met her in her room show vividly in his head as if it was yesterday..... "Am a friend of Francis.... "He muttered with clenched teeth....
She quickly fuse her gaze on him...
"we..... Unknowingly.. Mistakely entered your room that day...and you saved us from the Prima.... "
"You.... I remember you.... What are you doing here?
Levi gritted... "it was all Francis idea.... "
Shock wreck her face..... "Is Francis here.... ?
He nodded.... "Yes..... He...
"I don't understand, why is he here....?
"He came to rescue you... "
Katherine bug her eyes... A feeling of enthusiasm swept through her.... "Then where is he now....? She ask anxiously
Levi blink thinking of the appropriate way to break the devastating news to her..... "The king threw us in different prisons... I was taken to the slave currow... And Francis...... "He suck his teeth thinking of the possible place they could have taken Francis.... "I have no idea"
"Oh no.... "
Levi breathe out as he saw the raw feeling of depression etched in her face......
He shudder when they heard footsteps...
"They are drawing close, we need to move.... "She said shapily.... Taking one last glance at where the loud marching noise was coming from..... Then she changed into race....
Something deep tells Levi they weren't going to make it, no matter how they run.....

Gut-wrenching, heart pumping— after several thrusts forward, his legs became tired,Adrenaline coursed through his veins....A thin layer of sweat covered the nape of his neck...Keeping his breathing steady, he pushed harder and went faster.
His breath came in short gasps,Facing forward, he began to sprint
His calves burned, her breath forming.....His feet desperately attempted to create a form of traction..
But he wasn't giving up... He continued... Pumping his legs, gaining momentum......speed with each push.
He was running so fast that he thought his legs were going to explode,Thuds of his footfalls, coming closer to each other with each bound forward
His breathing quickens, trying to appease his need for oxygen...he was running too fast but where to.... He doesn't know but something was for sure it was this night.. He needs to get out and he needs to get out with them....
He raced to a stop when he saw a door at the end of the entrance corridor.. He wonder where the door leads to... With curiosity he was inclined to find out....he dragged his feets, his legs and hands cramping and his body shaking..
With the small light that was there, he was able to see the door clearly.... The door was old... Look like it hasn't been opened for years... There was no knob.. No handle... He wonder how that one can open that kind of door.....just then he saw a hatch... he quickly began to pull it, dragging it to one side until it formed an opening.... his heart raced with joy... he peep outside.. he could hear the twirling sounds of birds and other things he doesn't know..... "Outside.... "He muttered...... "I found our way out.... "he added with joy etched on his face...
He drool his hand outside from the opened hatch.. There he found the bolt.. The door can only be open from outside... He quickly unbolt it and the door flung open.......
He took a deep breathe.. Outside was dark, stars were visible... He felt his whole body working; his leg muscles running warm, fresh air entered his lungs and blood flowed into all his limbs......."You found a way out Francis.... "He bobbed in his head...
Now all he needs to do was find Levi and the princess..... He quickly went back in and close the door... He convinced himself the place won't be hard to find...
"Francis, don't be a fool, you found your way out, escape while you still have the chance... "His inner mind keep ringing to him, but he can't leave Levi.. He is the reason Levi is here neither can he leave without the princess.. She is the reason he is here....
With this words he ran back to the corridors... Scanning his eyes everywhere.....
He quivered when he heard the sound of the guards thundering hitting their foots on the ground.... Without hesitation, he diverted into another entrance ... He ran as fast as his legs can carry him, his breaths were sharp and frantic, his eyes were wide filled with tiredness . Fear washes over him as he dwell on the possibility that he might be caught and may never escape......
"You should have escaped while you had the chance.... "his inner mind cursed....
The ground blurred below him, he continued running for what seemed like longer than it should have, but he figured it was because those guards were after him.... The only things that could hinder him from surviving were his physical limits and doubts....
The steady pound of his footsteps echoed into his ears. He felt a bead of sweat roll down his forehead and splatter to his chin, his feet hitting the ground etched greatly in his ears but he wasn’t giving up. It was the way he always released his energy that made he continue. He had to summit all to running away free.....to escape...

Katherine grimace as she swing her feet,she lost her balance and fell on the floor....
"Princess.... "Levi rushed to her.....
"Am fine... "She said with pants breathe.....
She grimace her face as she try to stand up... She muffled in air and continue the race....
"Any idea where we are going....? Levi ask shapily tired.. greatly exhausted...
"No.... "She said with pants breathe....
Frustrated... Levi stood....
"What are you doing.... ?she ask
"Am tired... I have a feeling we aren't getting out from this place.... "
"We are getting out"she interjects with a sense of confidence...
"How... Do you know how long we have been running.. It's more like we are running in circles.... "
She exhales...... She also had that feeling before now.. That she won't be able to escape no matter how she try... "We still need to try... "
Levu pout.... "What's the point if we're going to get caught in the end.... And am seriously famished.... "He added with bug eyes....
Katherine chulkled..... "Don't lose hope now, Francis will never do that... "
"Well that's the big difference between me and Francis.. Francis has something to live for.. He needs to escape to be with you...
"What do you mean he needs to escape to be with me....?
Levi lour his lips.... "Because he loves you.. His love for you dragged him here and the funny thing is, he thinks you love him too... Of course i told him that was crazy.... He is totally insane"
Katherine scoffs.. Then smile beem on her cheeks..
They shudder when they heard footsteps approaching them.... No fire light, just a shadow running towards them....
"Hide.... "Katherine muttered...
Levi look around....everywhere was vague enough for one to roam around.. not the perfect hiding place... "Hide where...? He whisper back to her...
"Anywhere..... "
Levi exhales.. Then he fused his gaze at the direction the footsteps were coming from... He blink when the shadow began to surfaced.... "That isn't a guard..... "
"Who is that....? Katherine ask.....
They quivered, their heart almost bursting out when guards begin to rushed out from behind them....
"Run.... "Katherine shouted..... "
"Oh no, is Francis.... "Levi boomed out..... He look back,the guards were almost closing in on them.... "Francis go back.... "He shouted and begin to run towards his direction....
Francis slack-jawed as Katherine ran into his hands.....
His heart clobbered as their eyes meet.. For a second they just stood staring at each other...
"Seriously.. Now....."Levi loud mouth interrupted them...
"Don't they get tired.... "Francis said over her shoulder..... Then he slowly took her hand and they set the race together.. Hand in hand.....
They separate hands when they noticed the guards were speedily on their tracks....
"I found a way out.. "Francis blared out
"Really... Am i going home.... "Levi hollered
"Get them.... "A baritone voice shouted from behind them...
The voice sent cold chills on their spines.... With that they increase their pace... Heart stormping...feets clenching... They followed Francis as he lead the way.....

Francis head raced with Joy as he finally saw the door......
With the guards a few pace away from them.... He immediately pull out the hatch... Callously putting his hand outside....
"Ouch.... "he grimace as something scratched his hand... Without hesitation... He unbolt the door and flung it open....
Shock swept through Levi as the guards stopped chasing them...he doesn't know why but he knows something isn't right...
"This way... "Francis shouted.....
Not minding why they stopped, Levi ran to Francis direction....
Heartbeating rapidly.... They stood still as they saw the guards that begin to come out of hiding from outside......
They look back and front.. They were surrounded....
Levi huffs when he realise why the guards inside stopped chasing them.. They knew other guards were outside.....
Francis glare at them as he hold Katherine hands....
"There is no road now boy...This is the end of the road for you.... Your little hide and seek game is over.... "The head guard raved....
Levi took a deep drag.... For a moment he thought he was going to go home but it was all just imagination.. There is no going home.. All that was there is death...... "We are doomed Francis... There is no running from this one.... "
"Seize them... "The head guard ordered

WHAT HAPPENS NOW....

TO BE CONTINUED

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Princesstee(f): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Not minding why they stopped, Levi ran to Francis direction....
Heart beating rapidly.... They stood still as they saw the guards that begin to come out of hiding from outside......
They look back and front.. They were surrounded....
Levi huffs when he realize why the guards inside stopped chasing them.. They knew other guards were outside.....
Francis glare at them as he hold Katherine hands....
"There is no road now boy...This is the end if the road for you.... Your little hide and seek is over.... "The head guard raved....
Levi took a deep drag.... For a moment he thought he was going to go home but it was all just imagination.. There is no going home.. All that was there is death...... "We are doomed Francis... There is no running from this one.... "
"Seize them... "The head guard ordered

Hmmmmm this is where Levi dies undecided cry cry cry Someone please get me an handkerchief cry cry cry

WHAT HAPPENS NOW....

TO BE CONTINUED [/quote]
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by IAmkingoludav(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Silver1996 just continue na abi do you want someone to commit insecticide?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Silver baba, this suspence is too much ooooooooooooooooooooo. Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
i knew something will happen
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Surely silver1996 knows how to keep our blood pressure high. How dare you let our Hero's get caught!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
good work. continue
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Well done, keep it coming
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oh no.....

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
So after all the run, they were caught embarassed
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Silver i don't like the way my heart was doing me when i was reading this episode o, if you give me heart attack
silver silver silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Let me not say anything first

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jeez! Dont get them caught, i cant stand that!! more updates bro!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifemism02(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
The sacrifice
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
all their efforts in running... wasted.. everything they did to escape... wasted.. just like that. waste of time when they could have been sleeping
na wa o, what wil happen now, who will die, i guess we will find out tomorrow, can't wait for tomorrow update
thanks Silver, i love you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Risingstar2020:
Let me not say anything first
Fine baby@picture
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
egwolopretty:
all their efforts in running... wasted.. everything they did to escape... wasted.. just like that. waste of time when they could have been sleeping
na wa o, what wil happen now, who will die, i guess we will find out tomorrow, can't wait for tomorrow update
thanks Silver, i love you
I love you too dear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
John944:
Jeez! Dont get them caught, i cant stand that!! more updates bro!
They are already caught, there is no escaping
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
purity23:
Silver i don't like the way my heart was doing me when i was reading this episode o, if you give me heart attack
silver silver silver
Ma... grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
kelvincoke:
good work. continue
Tnks brother
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Evold:
Surely silver1996 knows how to keep our blood pressure high. How dare you let our Hero's get caught!
grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
petersononome:
i knew something will happen
Hmm
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by maridrug(m): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2018
it could be one of them dreaming.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 7:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Na wa, so they will die now
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2018
Silver e b like u dey find beat, wen i don happy finish say they one escape

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.