Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425736 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pious do something oo pls
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
You people are forgetting the slow and steady wins the race

Pious must-have his reasons for been slow, Carlos is displaying his power and wealth, he's exposing himself in the process and he's gaining more enemies.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
I knew it, that Devil Carlos won't back down easily

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
petersononome:
You people are forgetting the slow and steady wins the race

Pious must-have his reasons for been slow, Carlos is displaying his power and wealth, he's exposing himself in the process and he's gaining more enemies.

true talk
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2018
see as Carlos release dey put fear for everybody.
abeg i dey support Carlos till the end
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2018
sly12345:
see as Carlos release dey put fear for everybody.

abeg i dey support Carlos till the end

e no go cst me to stone you groundnut grin, chaiii carlos

hmmm mak ah jst dey chill with, princesstee ( Sonia )

cos d eye Kess ( skubido ) dey tak spy her no bi here ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2018
do4luv14:

Make skubido catch you grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Essyprity(f): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2018
I see a beautiful story that is difficult to read.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2018
do4luv14:

Chai, No try Ham oooo,, bullet dey oooo.

But na carlos dey give me headache now,, he weak me fa

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Make skubido catch you grin

Bro leave ham,, no reason ham anything oo,, im body go soon tell ham now.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
skubido:

Chai, No try Ham oooo,, bullet dey oooo.

But na carlos dey give me headache now,, he weak me fa

bullet dey abi, ok na, nsh dat dey e go show you say.... Ova di bar get meaning grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Essyprity:
I see a beautiful story that is difficult to read.

difficult you say, ah go been like sidon wit you read am, so e go sweet wella,

but ah no want mak Sonia ( PRINCESSTEE ) go send philip ( MAVIKOLO2020 ) come visit me

cos you know say Philip ( Msvikolo2020 ) and Kess ( SKUBIDO ) nah padi to sufe grin

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Team Carlos always ahead of all. Unstoppable
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Hehehehehe, Carlos again........ thanks for the update.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 171

ALL EYES FUSED ON THE BOARD AS PIOUS RULED A LINE ON IT....
Pious spun round to face them.....

Each of them waiting patiently to hear what he have to say.....

Pious pout as his gaze met Mr Gallagher who was sitting close to Giselle.. He crocked his throat and then started.......

"Tomorrow is the wedding of chief Buzo son, Jacob and a girl named Annabel....., "He pause, took a breathe and then continue.... "The good thing is all the chiefs including Carlos will be at this party..... "

"Are we going there to kill him.....? Sonia interjects, exasperation in his voice......

Pious grunts wondering why she was even sitting there.. He doesn't know her and he definitely doesn't trust... If it were up to him, he would have given her some cash so she could find her way... He need to be surrounded with family not strangers... But his mother had insisted she stays.....

Not minding her question he continued..... "This may serve as a good opportunity to carry out our plans which is installing speaker cameras on Carlos house but we are not sure yet how many of his thugs he will leave behind..... "He pause waiting if anyone will say anything.. When non said he continued........... "In that note, i decided to spice up the plan... And this where Mr Gallagher comes in.... "

All eyes shift to the Mr Gallagher who was putting on a black suit, curly hair......

"What better place to meet business men than a party.....? Pious ask then continued.......... "Mr Gallagher will go to that party not as a guest but a man seeking business with the top business men of this kingdom........ He spun back to face the board..... "One thing is for sure, the chiefs like money and they will jump at anyone who is willing to offer a dose of it..... "He spun back to face them again..... "But this time around we will be giving them more than money...... "

He quickly pick up the walkie talkie...
"Bring the briefcase....... "He said when the walkie talkie connected....

It wasn't long before Pope showed up with the briefcase.. He gave it to Pious who quickly opened it....

Shock swept through everyone as the diamonds inside glow.......

"Diamonds...... "Zuru muttered shocked.....

"Yes uncle, diamonds.... "

"We are just going to give the chiefs the diamonds..... "Kahefa blared out.....

Pious put on a wry smile.... "The diamonds is more like a ticket... A quick road for Mr Gallagher to be part of the Kings zonal company.... "

"What exactly is the plan Pious.....? Zuru ask curiously

Pious exhales as his eyes fell on Mr Gallagher..., Mr Gallagher is his friend and business partner,one of his most trusted friend.. He answered and took the next flight down here the moment he called on him......

"The chiefs won't just make anyone a potential shareholder in the company except the person is worth it.... This diamonds are millions of naira, it equals the price of a share...... "

"So you are just going to give the chiefs the diamonds.... ?Zuru ask...

"This is our way of initiating a buy order....., with this diamonds, the chiefs won't ask questions,even if they ask, it will just be the basis....., so the plan here is get into the company, stake our bids higher and we end up buying a larger part of the shares..... and the dividend will be us"

"I still don't get the plan...., why would we be buying shares when we are supposed to be making them pay..... "Zuru said

"Buying of shares will just be the beginning....., as more money pours in, they will take Mr Gallagher as a potential investor who will trade well with the shares, in that note, expanding the company but that won't be the case....., He's going to take over, lost control and the company ends up liquidating....... "

"But that can take years which is a virtue we don't have..... "Zuru said...

"There is nothing money can't do in days....... "

"Are you willing to spend so much money on this plan of yours.... Are those diamonds even real......? Zuru said abruptly...

"The real diamonds are at the top and the fake are down but only us knows this, the chiefs won't know this because both the fake and the real glows....... "

"Carlos will eventually find out that some of the diamonds are fake...... "Kahefa interjects...

Pious jut his chin..... "No one gives this much diamonds to anyone.. Diamonds are expensive.... What Mr Gallagher is going to do is make them pick one from the top...., then he closes the deal......, the diamonds will be a reminder of the buy order..... It won't take long before the chiefs agrees to sell...... ,initiating the buy order is a step...... "

He spun round to face the board then at them......

"When the buy order is finally replied with good measures..... Carlos been Carlos is going to throw a party in honor of Mr Gallagher.... "

"A party.....! Zuru scurred..... "What if he doesn't.....?

"He will, because his own close friend is going to advice him into it...... His close friend, Buzo....,i did a little digging and i realise he's the one who doesn't think am Pious, so i will make him spill, and then i will give the good business advice... He will pass my advice to Carlos.... "

"And then what happens......? Edna ask..

Pious sigh... A sigh of relief...happiness that his mother was finally there...... "He will suggest the party will thrown in the palace or any other place but Mr Gallagher will declined... ,he will advice the party be celebrated in Carlos house instead,Carlos will have no choice but to do it..... "

Giselle nib her lip.... "I don't see how this party is related to putting the chiefs down...."

"The party isn't about putting the chiefs down, is about knowing their plans....., if the party is thrown in his compound...his thugs will be distracted, which will gives our computer guy the chance to insert cameras in the main sitting room.... ,i learnt all the meetings are held at Carlos house.. With those speaker cameras,we will able to hear every single thing they say and do from here.....,the chiefs will be in our hands...., you see, i don't just want the chiefs to go down.... I want to strip them of their wealth.., their power..., i want them to crumble on their feet, i want them to suffer...., then i want them to die a miserable penniless cruel death....... "

For a moment Claude just stare at Desmond, what Liza had told her still ringing in her head,could it be true, could he have had a child outside their marriage.. She still hasn't confronted him about it and he hasn't said anything about it....

Desmond pout when he noticed her gaze... The leaves sending the cold breeze of nature into their body.....

She quickly turn away her gaze when she caught sight of his eyes......

"Shy......? Desmond ask with pout lips...

Claude look at him.... "Why....?

Desmond jut his chin..... "You keep staring at me, your husband is getting more handsome isn't it.....?

She poke her eyes at him....... "On the contrary, My husband is getting more ugly ...... "

Desmond chulkled...... "you just don't want to admit it, you are jealous because the king is getting more handsome...... "

"Jealous...!..she exclaimed with mouth slack-jawed..... "Why would i be jealous...?

"Because your husband, the king of this land is getting more handsome and girls are craving to have him..... "

She chulkled.... Just then a guard walk in......

The guard stood still, not wanting to say anything since Claude was there......

"Why are you standing there keeping quiet....? Desmond ask...

"Your majesty..., i think it's something you.....

"What is it..., whatever you have to say, say it in front of the queen..... "

"She's back.... "The guard boom out...

"Who's back.....? Claude ask immediately...

The guard kept quiet.....

Desmond curl his lips as he quickly registered who he was talking about.... "Send her away..... "

"Yes your majesty.... "

"No.... "Claude interjects......

Desmond quickly turned to face her.... "It's no one to worry about.... "

Not minding what he said.... She said... "Bring her in..... "

The guard didn't move... He stood shaking waiting for the kings order.....

"Didn't you hear me..... ?

With that the guard quickly left.....

Desmond heart skipped as he saw her coming.. He bug his eyes when he saw the suitcase she was carrying... Beside her was the boy she claimed is his son and another girl...., he quickly recognise the other girl.... Bianca...., the girl who didn't like him or he didn't care...

He glance at Claude who was looking at them.... He exhales and shift his gaze back at them as they close the distance between them....

"There is something i need to tell you..... "He muttered....

"Is that your son....? She ask

Shock swept through him.... "How did you know...?

"Liza told me..... "she replied shapily....

Zara and Bianca glared at them as they walk closer... Then they finally got to where they are.....

"I thought i made myself clear when i told you never to show your face here again....... "Desmond retorted......

Zara grunts as she face Claude.... Then she shift her gaze to Desmond...... ""You can't run away from your responsibility..... "

"Guards..... "Desmond shouted and three guards began to rushed in....

"Am not going anywhere Desmond..., i have come to stay..... "Zara raved....

"Take this trash out of this palace.... "Desmond said...

Claude felt pity for the boy who was clinging to his mother shirt..... "Let them stay...... "She said impetuously.....

"What.... "Desmond snarled.....

"He's your son..... "

"He's not my son.... "

"He's your son.... "Zara interjects furiously........ "You knew i was pregnant when you left..... "

"Is that why you brought the suitcase?Desmond snapped....."Because you thought you are going to stay....... ?

Zara curl her lips.. Anger licking through her..... "You have no idea how i have suffered in raising this boy on my own ...., My father disowned me and cut me off from his inheritance....., i lost my job,i sweat,i suffered trying to make a living so your son could live..... "

"That isn't my beeswax......... "Desmond retorted....... "There is no place for you here, so get out and never return.... "

"What sort of a man are you....... ?Bianca interjects harshly....

"I am the king....... "Desmond yelled.. Exasperation coated in his voice... "I will not have you talk to me in that manner...... "

Bianca scoffs.......

"Being King doesn't change you from the Desmond who pest me day and night just to be with me.... "Zara cut in.......... "You had sex with me, you knew what happened after that.. You left and you never came back... Five years i have been looking after your son........ "She swallowed..... "I have nowhere to go Desmond... I have been chased out because i couldn't pay my rent....."

"And it all beats down to money...... "Desmond intoned....... "How much do you need.... Ten million, twenty million, tell me so you can get your miserable self out of this place..... "

"I don't need your money...., i want a life for my son....."

"You can buy your son any life you choose with money..... "

Claude took a deep drag..... "Let them stay,at least for a while.... "

"No sweetie... "

"Please....."Claude begged...... "For my sake,just a little while until they are ready to leave...... "

Desmond swallowed.... Rage swimming in him.. He glare at Zara then to Branca, then at the little boy.....

"Am letting you stay because the queen said so... Trouble anyone and you are out of here..... "

With those words, he stood up furiously and began to walk away.....

Claude puff as she called a guard to take her suitcase inside and give them a vacant room......

"Thank you...... "Zara said with clenched teeth

Claude smile.. Then she walk away.... She had no other choice but to let them stay.. She pitied the little boy but she need to find out if truly the boy is Desmond son.. Only them staying will make that possible...... If it turns out she's just a liar, she won't hesitate before she throw them out herself.........

Zara watch as a guard began to carry their suitcase inside....

"You thanked her......"Bianca said crisply........"She's the bitch who took your position, she should be the one leaving......"

Zara scoffs..... "You know the saying, keep your friends close but keep your enemies more closer.... She has no idea the plans i have for her........ Like you said, my son is going to be king..... ,and i will be the queen..., the only queen........ "

WAR IS COMING........

TBC

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

6 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Princesstee(f): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol, Oya bring the champagne make we relax wait for Silver1996 smiley smiley
do4luv14:

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nostradamus: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Nice story here silver,you're incredibly good...that pious is slow oo,as for that him plan and mr.carragher,they failed to understand one thing,carlous is not only cold and competent,he's also intelligent and calculative.he will start suspecting carragher whenever he(carragher) insist on coming to his house for a party,he will thereby increase the security in his house.i pray that computer guy does not run into serious trouble with carlous boys...i believe zara's boy is indeed desmond son,i have a strange feeling claude will be the one to actually vacate the palace.nice story here silvoo,you're as precious as silver bro.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by KhalifaDam: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
This Zara is funny oo..... She wants to the queen of the kingdom she knows nothing about... Lol..... Thumbs up for you Silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
God see plans

What does Zara thinks she's doing
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nostradamus:
Nice story here silver,you're incredibly good...that pious is slow oo,as for that him plan and mr.carragher,they failed to understand one thing,carlous is not only cold and competent,he's also intelligent and calculative.he will start suspecting carragher whenever he(carragher) insist on coming to his house for a party,he will thereby increase the security in his house.i pray that computer guy does not run into serious trouble with carlous boys...i believe zara's boy is indeed desmond son,i have a strange feeling claude will be the one to actually vacate the palace.nice story here silvoo,you're as precious as silver bro.

Claude is not going anywhere
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pious with his useless plans. He should just do it Taka's way.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for the update

I hope Zara's plans against Claude won't work
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hmmm

Claude be careful around Zara watch her closely
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
As Pious is slow, so are his plans

Zara living in the palace is trouble o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
KhalifaDam:
This Zara is funny oo..... She wants to the queen of the kingdom she knows nothing about... Lol..... Thumbs up for you Silver

Nor mind the idiot
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
This Zara is just walking into her grave, everyone in the palace is tough

as for Carlos, his end is near
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
weda Pious is slow or not, Carlos will still die at the end
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 172

CARLOS CHULKLED AT CHIEF BUZO STATEMENT.... he laugh to a stop and took a swig of his drink.......
"So how did you manage to pull it out....? Carlos ask as he drop the glass on a stool beside him...

Buzo clenched his teeth.... "The lawyer took care of it.... The divorce papers are original.... "

"including her signature.....?

"Turns out my son knows her signature.... "

Carlos chulkled again, just then the door opened and one of his thug came in....

"The DPO is here chief... "

Carlos nib his lip and motioned for him to bring him in...

It wasn't long before the DPO drag his feet in.. Anger etched on his face.... His body trembling at it.....

"DPO...., i wasn't expecting you so soon...... "Carlos said with pout lips....

The DPO glare at him..... "Where is my wife and daughter....?

"Where is your ticket for their release....? Carlos ask back

The DPO curl his lips and quickly threw the envelope he was holding to Carlos legs....... "That's a copy of my resignation letter, now where is my wife and daughter.... ?he raved.. Exasperation licking through him....

Carlos crocked his throat as he unfold the resignation letter..... He smile.. A taunting Wicked laugh followed.......

"Where are they....? The DPO raved again....

Carlos quickly shift his gaze to him..... "Are you angry....?

"Am not here to play games Chief.... "The DPO retorted with furrowed brows.... "Where are they?

Carlos exhales and threw the letter on the table.... "Go home DPO, your wife and daughter will come to you..... "

The DPO groan.. With rage swimming in his eyes, he glare at him then to chief Buzo....., he quickly turn back to leave before he do something he will regret....

"One more thing.... "Carlos interjects........ "Leave town immediately..... "

Not looking back... Eyes sparkling anger he walk out of the house....

"Don't you think you went too far on this.....? Buzo ask as he took a swig of his drink...

Carlos jut his chin.... "I had no other choice....., he was proving tough and i needed to get out of that sick place..... "

"you just put an end to the man's career..... "

Carlos quickly pick up his glass..... "Cheers to that.... "

Zara look round the room they've given her and her son, she fold her hands.. Lips clipped....it was a beautiful room --beautiful old faded tapestry panels--reddish--and some ormolu furniture--and other things mixed in--rather conglomerate, but pleasing, all the more pleasing. It was big, not too empty, and seemed to belong to human life........

"This is what you've been missing..... "Bianca muttered with clenched teeth...

Zara didn't say a word, she just keep staring......The room was uncomfortably large. It reminds her of a hotel foyer, not just in the space but in the artwork too. She scan for a personal touch, something that doesn't suggest a hired designer chose it. Nothing. The floor was polished concrete, thick velvet curtains covering the windows, the walls white and the furniture she is sure is from a high-end Scandinavian designer..........

"I can't believe that bastard has been enjoying all of this and he left you there to rot.... "Biana said again... Her voice on a high pitch....... "He left you there to suffer while he rules here.... "

Zara grunts..., she watch as her son jump on the bed.....

"Girl, we are not leaving this house for anything..... "Bianca added

"We....!, Zara scoffs as she shift her gaze to her..... "I thought you said you were leaving... "

"That was before i saw this mighty room and mighty palace....., my best friend is going to become queen... As least i should stay for a while till that dream comes to reality...... ,you can ask them to give me my own room.... "

"No no..... "Zara intoned crisply.... "The three of us are going to stay here..... "

"With Gerald.... ?

"Gerald is a kid...."She huff.... "Atleast stay here or in the hotel for now.... "

"You of all people should know am running out of my cash to pay the hotel bills..... "

"Fine..... If you insist on not staying here with us, i will plead with the queen.... "

"The queen....! Bianca muttered shocked.... "You should be talking to Desmond..... "

"You know he won't listen to me..... "

"If you don't try, how will you achieve your dream of becoming queen.....?

"I know what am doing Bian......, i told you before, keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer......., Am going to be the worst person that bitch have ever met........"

Francis smile to himself as the thought of his mother creep into his head.... He was so happy, glad his family is once again back together.. The family he thought he had lost... The family he thought he was never going to see... It was like a miracle come true......

He shudder when the door burst open.... He inhale deeply as he saw the person......

"I told you to stop doing that...... "He said with pant breathe....

"Stop doing what...? Taka ask...

"Opening the door like that......"

Taka huff then a wry smile made it's way to his face........."You won't believe it....."

"Believe what.... ?

"Another opportunity is here again.... "

Francis jut his chin wondering what opportunity he was talking about, then it hit him.....
"What opportunity....?

Taka smile and quickly crunch on the bed...... "I heard there is a wedding tomorrow between one of the chief's son and a nobody...... "

"And....? Francis said with clenched teeth....

"What do you mean and......, all the chiefs will be there,this is life presenting another opportunity for you to kill them.... "

"That's ridiculous....... "

"How ridiculous....?

Francis emit...... "That is a public place, how am i supposed to kill the chiefs without been seen... "

"It's simple, you will pose as a waiter..... "

"That is also ridiculous..... "

"What's is ridiculous is you not doing anything to avenge your father's death..... "

"I can't go there as a waiter, they will see me and they will know is me....... "

"Not when you will be wearing a face cap.... You will drag it down to your face, the good thing is,is a party, nobody will give a damn what your face look like... They will all be focus on the groom and bride.. Wedding blah blah blah.....

"It's too risky, and how will i even become a waiter....?

"Come on Francis...., your brother owns one of the biggest houses in this town... He has money to make you be part of the waiters that will be serving at the wedding party....... "

"So this is poison again...... ?

"Yes.... ,it's Poison again, except you want to do it the simple way.. Which is slitting their throat. So which do you prefer prince Francis... Poison or the knife.....?

NEXT DAY..

ANNABEL's Joy knew no bound as she was dressed on the wedding gown .......

When the makeup artist was done applying makeup to her face, she quickly stood up and preen the gown in the mirror......

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world...... "John said from behind her....

With a smile,she spun round to face him....... She blink, her long fixed eyelashes flaunting up and down.....
She turn back to face the mirror.....

"Alright ladies, everyone out, i need to speak to my sister alone..... "

Everyone quickly stood up and went outside.....

John took a deep drag when everyone was out of earshot..... He trot forward to her, closing the distance between them.....

"It's your wedding day, shouldn't you be happy.... ?

"I am happy, even when it pains you.... "

"Pains me....!, Are you been serious, all i want for you is for you is to be happy..... "

She spun round to face him..... "All my life you have manipulated me, used me.... Am going to put a stop to that today...... "

John nib his lips...... "Fine by me, but make sure you make him get you pregnant tonight....., This wedding is happening on the soil of pregnancy... You know what will happen if they find out you aren't pregnant.... "

"Will you stop reminding me of that everytime....... "She snarled....

"No need to get angry now dear sister.... It's your wedding day... Today should be your most happiest moment...... "

She hissed and turn back to face the mirror.....

Zara watch as her son wore his trousers.... Then the T-shirt she had set aside for him.....

"When are we going home mummy...? Gerald ask

"This is your home sweetie.... "Zara replied with a smile on her face....."This is your daddy's home.... "

"But daddy doesn't like us...... "Gerald muttered.

Zara blink and bit her lip,she walk closer to him and drop her hand on his legs..... "Daddy loves you okay, he's just going through some bad stuffs,soon everything wil be okay.... "

"I hate him..... "Gerald blared out.....

"Don't say that baby.... "Zara said putting her hand on his cheek..... "Don't hate your father okay, instead hate the other woman who took him away from us, she took our lives from us.... "

Zara quickly jump to her feet as the door crank open.....
She sigh, a sigh of relief when she realise it was Bianca..... ,her eyes fell on the clothes she was wearing..... "Are you leaving.....?she ask curiously...

"No...., why aren't you dressed yet....?

"I don't understand, dress to where....?

"Didn't you hear there is a wedding party in town, it's literally the talk of the town, everyone is going there, including Desmond..... "

"Do you even know who is getting married.....?

Bianca huff,she opened her handbag and brought out a poster.... "There, i saw that in front of the hotel....., those are the people getting married.. It's a grand wedding, we can't miss it..... "

"We don't know them Bianca..... "

"Must we know them...., look there ate going to be dignitaries there and this is an opportunity for you to be close to Desmond so you can hatch out your plan... That tramp he has as a wife will be going with him....., so put on your best dress because you are going there too.... You are going to make him drool over you with his eyes...., it's only a matter of time before he comes crawling back to you....., so girlfriend we are going to that wedding......."

Annabel pout as the makeup artist applied more makeup to her face.....

She nib her lip,a part of her was happy she's finally getting married to Jacob while the other part keep screaming at her that its all happening because they thought she's still pregnant..... Her brother was right.. She needs to get pregnant again.....

"Anna someone sent you a gift..... "Lauren, her chief bride maid said from the door moving towards her....
Annabel squeaked.... "Who sent it....?

"A guy...., he already left.., he said he was in a hurry,he added he won't be able to make it to the wedding..... "

"Just drop it there.... "Annabel said....

Lauren quickly dropped it on the floor...

John suck his teeth, then he pick up the gift.... "A bit too early to be sending gifts...... "

Without hesitation, he began to unwrap it.....

"What are you doing....? Annabel retorted...

"Seeing what the guy who can't attend the wedding sent...... "

He knit his brows when he realise it was a shoe box....
With knitted brows, he opened the box..... "The idiot sent you shoes....... "

He quickly brought out the shoes..... "What kind of stupid heel is this.... ?

Annabel shudder as she saw the shoes.... She quickly stood up..... Her eyes widen as she took a closer look at the shoes with high heels........

"Oh my God... "she said with trembling mouth.....

"Anna....... "John muttered as he noticed the change in her expression...

Annabel heart skipped... She couldn't talk.....

"Everybody out... Now... "John shouted...

Everyone began to leave, some hissing on their way out.....

He drew closer to Annabel who was shaking..... "What is it....?

"The shoes.... "She muttered with shaking mouth

"What about the shoes.....?

"I recognize them.... "She said, her hands trembling.... Her mouth quivering... Every part of her runs with shock and fear......

"I know the owner...... "She added

"You need to relax... The shoe is a gift, it look cheap, you must have seen it in a shoe store or boutique...

"No....... "She boom out, fear coated in her voice.... "It wasn't from any store... I remenber the shoes... I remenber her wearing it, it hers... It belongs to her,it was the shoe she wore the day she........... "

"What are you saying.... Who is her....?

She glance up at him.... Mouth quivering, unable to form words.....her feets tremble... Slowly making her lose her balance.. Her mind...... "It's her........ ROSE"

Her mouth fell flat at the sound of her name...... The enormity of her fear took over her, taking control..... "I have to call me Jacob, i have to tell him... "She muttered with shaking mouth, looking for her phone...

"Take a grip of yourself... "John hollered dragging her to face him.... "Rose is dead

"Don't you understand....? She yelled......, "if she comes here, this wedding, your plans, everything, will end up in hell"

WHAT HAPPENS NOW...?

TBC

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Nostradamus:

Tnks

Much love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2018
KhalifaDam:

Tnks
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2018
grin
Risingstar2020:

Nor mind the idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.