Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426201 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
afolabiwunmi:
Silver baba thanks for the update. Please tell us something about Mogula

You will hear about Mogula soon...

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hollysaint:
Thanks bro.what up with mogula...

We are getting there...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin
akvocalz:
;Dno ohh.. ur daddy is my daddy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
showgoeson:
Ops how my people, Vuga, Katherine, Levi and Pandora

You go soon hear about them
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
toyhin123:
Thanks for the update

You welcome dear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by adeodunsimilolu(f): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Silver, please drop two before 12 na wink
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 169

FOR A MOMENT, DESMOND JUST STOOD,STARING AT HER THEN AT THE LITTLE BOY.....
Then his expression changed, he crouched down to Liza's level...

"Why don't you go inside sweetie"He said gently....

Liza huff, took one last glance at the little boy who reciprocated the look, then she trot her foot out......

Desmond stood up... Frown lines encroaching on his forehead, he glare at her.. "What have you come here to do Zara....?

Zara scoff..... "Will you stop asking me those questions..... "

The memory of what happened five years ago creep into her head, they were dating.. He had engaged her and promised to get married to her until he received a phone call from his father... Then he left promising he will come back after hearing what his father has to say but he never returned and she didn't know where he was until few weeks ago.......

"You can't stay here..... "Desmond said with furrowed brows... His head brood over how he had met Zara, he met her in an exquisite restaurant,the type only the rich people go..... They exchanged contacts and they started talking.. Going out for days...

He thought he loved her... Thought he was ready to spent the rest of his life with her but all that promises and thoughts disappeared the moment he had a night of hot intense mind-blowing sex with her..... Every love he ever feel for her just vanished and right there he knew it wasn't love but a mere infatuation..... He got what he wanted and the scales fell from his eyes.....

"Go.....! She chuckled...... "You have no idea how long it took me to find you....that's your son, your responsibility..... "

Desmond swallowed and shift his gaze to the boy who quickly move to his mother's side......

"This isn't my son..... "He boom out....

She curl her lips... Exasperation slowly making it's way into her..... "You think i will leave my life just to come here to imposed someone's else child on you.......?

He suck his teeth, not sure what he was doing.... He knew for a fact Claude will be upset if she finds out.....

"You need to leave and never come back..... "He said with furrowed brows

She knit her brows.. Her eyes sparkling anger...... "Do you think i came all the way here to find you just to leave again.....?

"I don't care what you think or do.... Am the king here and i order you to leave or the guards will drag you out themselves..... "Desmond raved.......

"I dare you Desmond........ "She hollered walking close to him.. Staring right into his eyes......... "You broke my heart when you left without coming back five years ago... "

"That's why i want you to leave because am going to break it again and again... "

"I didn't come here to continue any fallen love, i came here so your son can meet and stay with his father....

"What do you mean stay.....? Desmond scurred brusquely, his eyes fell on the boy who was clinging to Zara's trouser..... "Look am now a married man with a beautiful daughter.....

"Well my son is going to be the handsome son...... "She cut in...

"You don't understand...... "Desmond yelled irritated....... "I can't do this with you, am not even sure this boy clinging to you like a stench is my child... "

"My son is not a stench..... "She raved....... "You are his father.... "

Desmond scoffs..... "Isn't this funny, you showed up here after five years with a boy i know nothing about....

"You would have known something about him if you had come back..... "She cut in...

"A boy you claimed to be my son... "Desmond continued not minding the interruption......

"He's your son.... "She cut in harshly

"Let me finish.... "He resounded......... He snort and then continue...... "This should be the last time i see you here, don't even think of setting your dirty foot into this palace, so you get yourself and whoever this boy is out of my palace..... "

She glare at him, fierce anger rushing through her.....

"Guards...... "He shouted...

Without hesitation, the guards closeby quickly ran towards him.....

"Take this woman out of here.... "He ordered......

"Get your grumpy stinky hand off of me..... "Zara retorted the moment a guard laid hand on hers..... She shift her gaze to Desmond... Rage sweeping through her.........

"Let's go Gerald...... "She said as she hold Gerald's hand and they walk out from the palace without anyone holding them....

Desmond took a deep drag.. Then he quickly went into the house.....

Carlos drag his feet as he was led into the interrogation room.....
He force a wry smile on his face as he met the DPO, Inspector Kess and Philip sitting at the other side of the table...

Without hesitation, the policeman who has brought him in sat him down opposite them..then he saluted and left the room....

Carlos puff as he stare at the handcuffs in his hand...... With knitted brows he raise his head to meet theirs......... "Why am i still handcuffed.....?

"Are you seriously asking that question right now....? Kess retorted

Philip took a deep drag as his gaze met Chief Carlos.........

"Are you branding me a criminal....? Carlos ask with clenched teeth...

"You don't need to be brand... "The DPO interjects..... "That's what you are, a criminal.. A kidnapper and a killer... "

Carlos chulkled..... "DPO, you are getting this whole thing wrong, i didn't kill anyone..... "

"You want to explain what the queen was doing in a basement of your house..... ?

Carlos knit his brows..... "Come on DPO, you of all people should know i was set up..... "

"Did the person also set you up with Sonia....? Kess ask... Exasperation coated in his voice.....

"Look Chief....."The DPO said leaning his head to his.... "There is no need debating this, you were caught red handed, what i want to know is why you killed the king five years ago...... "

Carlos puff, he glance at Philip then to the DPO again....... "You think i killed him.....?

Infuriated, The DPO slammed the table with his hands almost smashing it down..... "Don't play with me Carlos..... "He said with furrowed brows..... "You better start telling me what i need to hear else am going to start forcing it out of your mouth so i repeat, why did you killed the king five years ago.....?

Frown lines encrached on Carlos face........ "My lawyer is coming.. Only when he gets here, will i start saying anything..... "

"Well your lawyer better be fast or what he's going to see when he gets here is your corpse on a truck..... "The DPO latched out.......

The air conditioner blew it's cold wind into the room... The cold piercing through the skin of Sonia as she lie on the bed.......

Sonia sat up and wrapped the pillow with her hands..... She knew her life is never going to be the same again, not when the bastard is still alive......

Her head quickly recall Steve.. His painful dead.. It was her fault, if she had shot that monster when she had the chance, Steve would still be alive....

Hesitation isn't a mistake she was willing to make again......

With smile on his face, Pious lean his arm on the wall as his mother look at the room.. Her new room....

"Do you like it......?

Edna spun round to face him......

Pious bit his lips when he saw her doleful eyes..... "Everything is going to be okay mother.... "

Edna jut her chin..... "Not when the destroyers of our family are still alive and well.... "

Pious drew closer to her..... "We are going to pay them back mum,i promise you that.... "

Tears fell from Edna eyes and she quickly sat down on the bed... She sniff and more tears drip down...

Pious sat beside her, he hold her hands... His eyes fell on her wrist... The chain marks send anger rushing through him..... "Carlos will pay, he will pay in triple folds for everything he did to you and to us..... "

"Death is too good for a man like that monster, i want him to suffer as i did... I want him to go mad when he can't see the daylight at each day that passes.... I want him to go through what i went through in that basement..,i want retribution...... "

"You will get all mother..... "Pious said with fierce energy..... "Carlos is the reason we lost everything,he will pay.........,they will all pay, then we will take our throne back.... "

Rachael clatters her feet the moment she came out from the toilet, she wipe off the sweat from her brow.. She was tired....

With a huff she lie down on the bed.... Then she thought of Ferico Carter... She had seen him that day, though she didn't pay much attention to him since she was so busy but his resemblance to the late.....

She shook her head and wave the thought away..what was she thinking.. If he's the prince, he wouldn't be dinning with the men who killed his father....

She sniff.. A deep drag followed... She was about to stand up from the bed when a knock sounded....

She swallowed when she thought it could be a guard or another maid knocking....

With a huff, she opened the door...

Shock engulg her.. Trepidation licked through all part of her..... "What...... What are you doing here....?

"Can i come in..... "Francis muttered...

Rachael quickly look at both sides of the passage way, when she saw no one coming she invited him in......
"What are you doing here.....? She ask crisply

Francis suck his teeth windering how he's going to start..... "You said i wasn't safe here, that means you know something...... "

"Please i was only joking, i thought you were someone i knew but it turned out you.......

"Am Francis.... "Francis cut in..... "So please lets call the pretense off.... What do you know about the death of my father......?

Rachael nib her lip as everything she heard that day began to raced back into her head....... She took a deep drag......"I saw him.... "

Shock swept through Francis..... "You saw who....?

"The king, your father..... "

A jarring feeling of awe sink into Francis.... "Are you making a joke out of this..... "

"No my prince, am telling the truth, i saw the late king ghost.... He was hunting the palace...... "

Francis heart beat at tremendous speed.. He couldn't breathe, couldn't move...... The enormity of the word ringing in his head..... "My father.... "

"Yes......, it turned out only the princess and i can see him..... "

"You saw my father.....? Francis resounded....

"Yes.... "

Francis stood stilled...... A bit skeptical about it.... Are ghost rea?l....."Did he tell you those who killed him?

"No no...., i heard that from the queen herself..... She was telling your father....

"You said only you and the princess could see my Father..... "

"The queen never saw him but she felt his presence..... She assured him she will bring his killers to justice and that was the last time we felt his presence or see him... ,That was how i knew the chiefs killed him.... "

Francis sniff, a layer of tear wreck down his cheek but he quickly wiped it off......... "I need your help..... "

"He chased you away..... "
Bianca, Zara's friend boom out as she pace about in the hotel room........ "Who does that... What sort of an animal is he....? She added.....

She huff, her hands on her waist..... "Didn't you tell him you had a son for him.... ?

"I told him, still he chased me and Gerald out of that palace as if we were some trash....."Zara said infuriated

"He's crazy, you should have told him what you went through, how your father cut you off from his life, his inheritance when he find out you were pregnant for an idiot who ran here to become king.... You should have told him all that....."Bianca blared out....

"What difference would that have made....?, You should have seen him, he didn't want us there..... "

"That's different now girl...., open your eyes, you have no inheritance anymore.... ,No penny to your name, this is your opportunity to have something.... ,That bastard ruined your life, it's time you use that to your advantage...... "

"How am i supposed to do that....? Zara ask...

"Come-on Zara think.........."

For a minute both girls kept quiet then Bianca broke the silence.......

"This is a lifetime opportunity you can't afford to miss, you are going back to that palace...... "

"To do what...., he doesn't want me there..... "

"So you are just going to give up now, after everything we went through to find him and get here... You are going to that palace to stay... ,You have a son for him and from what you told me, he only have a daughter which makes your son a prince and heir apparent to the throne...., do you know what that means......?

"Bianca pause waiting for Zara's reply.....

"I will be queen..... "Zara said....

"Yes and your son will be the heir to the throne and when the bastard dies, your Son Gerald will be the king,so you are going to go back to that palace and you are going to take your rightful position as the next king's mother.......... "

TBC

Pls remember to drop a comment for me after reading

Sorry for the late update

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

5 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifemism02(m): 12:23am On Nov 14, 2018
Getting rosy.. Weldone Silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 5:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Another twist, getting interesting
Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Look at this one o, planning for throne that the rightful owners will soon be taking from Desmond

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2018
Nice one man
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Rachael has a bright future ahead of her
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2018
please o, you people should leave the throne for the owner
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Hmm, Zara and Gerald have come to the wrong town
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Princesstee(f): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Well done Silver1996, your are such a good story writer. smiley
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Princesstee:
Well done Silver1996, your are such a good story writer. smiley

what about me, am i not a good commentator

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
A guy brought out water to wash his keke napep, then saw his ex-fiance coming from afar, then he shifted the water to the nearest Lexus Jeep there, and started washing the tyre, the ex came close saw him, laughed and snapped him with her mobile phone and then pressed the car remote she's holding and the Jeep door opened, she got in and drove off.
The guy didn't die that time... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
until she went to Facebook to post the pic and wrote:
God always bring my enemies to wash my feet!
The Guy is still looking for where to Faint
grin grin grin grin

GOOD AFTERNOON OOOOOOO wink

update coming......

5 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
This one have come with her problem
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PrudySara(f): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Waris it?? grin grin
openmine:

Soft werk cheesy cheesy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Princesstee(f): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
do4luv14:

what about me, am i not a good commentator

awww you are a good commentator toosmiley smiley
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 170

JOHN GRIND HIS TEETH AS HE STARE AT CHIEF BUZO HOUSE,IT WAS MASSIVE, look like a mansion despite not being one. Its beauty was indescribably wonderful to the eye: polished floors which are mirror-like, exquisite choice of paint colours, breathtakingly spectacular interior and exterior design that match like twins..........

He crocked his throat as he was serve drink.....
He smile and thank the thug then he glance at Annabel when Jacob walked inside......

"You really wanted to miss out of this.... ?he whisper to her...

Annabel hissed but didn't reply... She look away...

John scoffs and focus his eyes back on the drink....
He raise his eyes to the stairs...there he saw the chief coming down slowly, Jacob behind him.......

He smile and took a swig from the glass of expensive wine.. The only kind he will be having once his sister is married to the chief's son.....

"Chief..... "John stood up immediately walking towards him.. He shook hands with him..... And went back to where he was sitting......

Annabel went towards him and crunched down beside him and greeted....

Chief Buzo knew for a fact he doesn't like her but he just have to pretend for the baby she was carrying......

They all sat down.. More drinks were served.....

"I heard you are her only brother....?Buzo said...

John squeaked..... "Yes chief, we lost our parents at a very tender age..... "

Annabel quickly glance at him....

Buzo snort......"Hope you have no problem with my son... "

"Of course not chief, he's the perfect in-law...... "

Buzo chulkled.... Just then it was announced that food was served....

They all stood up and Trot towards the dinning.........

Samantha pace around the house waiting for Pious men to call.....

It wasn't long before Pious phone started ringing...
Without hesitation, Pious pick up the call......

The Call ended few minutes later.... He quickly spun round to face Samantha who was worried...

"They are safe.... "Pious said with clenched teeth....

"Where are they....? Samantha quickly ask...

She remenbered how she had pleaded with Pious to help her parents escape from the community.. she knew for a fact that Carlos will find out she did it and he will go after her parents...

She remembered what had happened, how she had freed the queen and Sonia, it wasn't as she planned.. Her initial plan was to free them from the chains with the duplicate keys, then drugged Carlos thugs outside and lead the queen and Sonia to Pious men who will be waiting outside.....

But Carlos suspected her... He knew she was up to something so the bastard had someone watched her...
She was glad she found out on time.. So she decided to change plans...she did what Pious told her not to do.. She secretly went to the police....

She remembered how the person Carlos had assigned to watch her started following her the moment she got outside the gate....

She had manage to lost him on the way...... That was how she was able to get to the police station, luckily for her, she met the DPP who she narrated everything to... Every single thing the bastard had done to the queen and Sonia.....

"My men rented a house for them in the city,a place Carlos will never find them, you will be meeting them there....."

Enthusiasm wreck her face.... "Thank you.... "she said shapily....

"You did great Samantha.....? Edna cut in......

Samantha spun round to face her... Her eyes wet with tears..... "We wouldn't have come out from that place if it weren't for you...... "She added and quickly hug her....

Tears flowing from their eyes... They freed themselves from the embrace......

Samantha walk up to Sonia and quickly hug her..
"I will miss you.....? Sonia muttered over her shoulders... Her own tears dripping down..

Chief Mayo quickly pulled off his shirt as soon as he got to the room..
He quickly brood over the shocking news of his life. Carlos chained the queen..

Carlos has been deceiving them all this years that the queen was dead when she's still alive.....

He pulled off his trousers leaving only his shorts on...he was about to go the bathroom when his phone started ringing.....

He stare at the caller..... Without hesitation, he pick up the call... It was Rita....

"Hello my dear....."He said crisply with a smile surrounding his cheeks..

There was no reply from the other end.. Only silence.. The silence struck a reminder on him... How he'd propose to her and how she had drop his ring and ran out of the house

"Good afternoon Chief....."Rita voice finally sounded... Her voice was calm

The sound of her voice melted his heart..

"Does your proposal still stands...?

Shock engulfed.... he grim..."Yes... "

Silence came....... Then her voice sounded again... "I want to be your wife...... "

Trepidation sink into Mayo.. He couldn't believe it......"What did you say...?

"I have agreed to marry you..... Am saying yes to your proposal....?

Eyes sparkling anger, Carlos glared at the DPO.... He should have dealt with him the very first day he came to the town.. Now the DPO was a torn in his flesh.....

The DPO slammed the table again interrupting his thoughts.......

"Now is your last chance to tell me what i need to hear..... "The DPO raved....

Carlos curl his lips..... "Didn't you hear what i said......, until my lawyer comes, am saying nothing........ "

The DPO groan...... "You are daring me Carlos......,i see you want this the hard way....... "

Just then his Phone started ringing in his pocket, he wonder who was calling when he's in line of duty.. He hates it when people interrupt him when he's dealing with criminals.......

He took out the phone from his pocket, look at the number, it was an unknown caller....

Infuriated, he end the call....

"If i were you, i will answer.... It might be good news.... "Carlos said...

The DPO scoffs, then he scan his eyes on the wall... Weighing the pros and cons of the torture tool that will make him talk... He doesn't want to take him to court yet.. He wants him to suffer just the way he had suffered that poor woman and the girl......

He nib his lip when his phone started ringing again......
Infuriated he took the phone from his pocket again... Shock engulfed him when he realise it was his wife... He wonder why she was calling him now....

He hesitated a bit then answered the call.....

"Hello DPO..... "A baritone voice sounded from the other end....

The DPO heart skipped...... "Who is this, where is my wife....?

"Your wife is here..., she's fine for now.... "The voice sounded....

The DPO furrowed his brows..... "Let me speak to my wife.... "

"Please don't do what they will ask..... "His wife trembling voice sounded....

"Daddy......."His daughter voice sounded....

The DPO heart raced at tremendous speed....

"If you don't do as i say, they will be dead..... "The voice sounded again....

Heart throbbing..... Rage swimming in his eyes.. The DPO fold his fist..... "What do you want......?

"What we want is simple, release the chief......... "The voice said....

The DPO quickly shift his angry face to Carlos...... "That isn't possible....."

"Then am sorry, your wife and child have to die...... "The voice said....

The DPO heart almost burst out of his chest as gunshot sounded in the background....

He almosy collasped down as his wife and child begin to scream.....

"We will give you ten seconds to reconsider or you will be receiving their bloodied corspes....... "The voice said with fierce energy....

The DPO growled then he ended the call........

Rage burned in his eyes......"If you dare kill my wife, i will kill you with my barehands........... "

Carlos gave him a taunting wicked laugh...

A great anger washed through the DPO, he quickly pull out his gun and point it to Carlos head.......

"If you kill me, your family dies....."Carlos said with clenched teeth..... "I know you already lost one family, are you willing to lose another..... ?

Carlos quickly shift the gun from his forehead......

"Look DPO, i like you, you see i try to do this the simple way, i made calls but it seem you didn't listen to your superiors so i had no choice but to do this the local way........"

"Where is my wife and child.....? The DPO ask infuriated still pointing the gun at him.....

"I don't know, but i know one thing, if am not out of here in the next fifteen minutes,the men who took your wife and daughter will kill them.... So what do you say DPO, should i remain here or i should just go home and we will forget everything that ever happened here...... "

Just then the phone started ringing again.....

Anger surging through, The DPO answered the call...... "Fine, i will release the chief,let my wife and daughter go.... "

"Not so fast DPO..... "Carlos interjects........ "Just letting me go won't remove the stain you've imposed on my reputation....., so this is what you are going to do, you will go public and exonerate me,you will say everything was a mistake, then you will announce your resignation from the force.......,only then will your wife and daughter be released then we can all live happily ever after..... "

The DPO grunts as he glare at him... Anger boiling deep in him.. As much as he hated this moment.. He can't gamble with the life of his wife and daughter..... "Fine, i will do it....."

"You are letting him go...... "Kess yelled as soon as Carlos was released.....

"I have to do it, i had no choice..... "The DPO yelled back fiercely infuriated...

Nerves creep in....... "He have my wife and daughter, if i don't release him, they are going to kill them...... "

"He locked up and chained two women in a basement for five years.. He broke the law..... "

"I cannot gamble with my family... But i promise we are going to get him back, i won't rest until that man is down...... "
"So you are just going to take the whole blame?

"I have no choice.... "

Kess groan and smack the wall with his hand..... "He keeps escaping everytime....."

"No one must know about this....... "The DPO said...... "No-one must know the reason he was released ......"

Kess breathe heavily.. Anger surging through him... Then he nodded.....

Pious quickly unfold the card he was holding... He scoffs when he realise it was an invitation card.....

"What's that....? Edna ask shapily

"It's an invitation letter...... "Pious said..... "To the wedding of Jacob and Annabel, two days from now...... "

Just then his phone began to ring... He quickly pick up the phone...,it was Claude calling.....

For a moment he thought Francis could be in trouble....
Without hesitation, he answered the call......... "Is everything alright..... ?

"He's back.... "Claude voice sounded...

"Who...?

"Carlos..., he was released..... "

Slowly, anger creep it's way into Pious........

He turn to face the rest of the family as the call ended....... Eyes sparkling anger.. He said....... "CARLOS IS BACK... "

WAR IS COMING........

TBC

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kikiwendy(f): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
OMG!!.. What is this one na... Carlos is out, it only means one thing their lives are in danger
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
WTF!!! Carlos out again. Francis had better leave the palace
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kudos silver, thank you for bringing Carlos back grin

So Rita really want to get married to the chief undecided
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wahala dey ooo,, Carlos sha
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Silver why did you release the devil
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hamid7(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pious isn't doing much. He should do better considering he has wealth, power and other tools at his disposal.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
WTF!!! Carlos out again. Francis had better leave the palace

ah tell you sharply him must leave ooo,
but...... I trust TAKA nobody fit do him padi go free
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hamid7:
Pious isn't doing much. He should do better considering he has wealth, power and other tools at his disposal.

Pious is very very slow, he be like snail

But now that Edna is back, i believe everything will be hot now

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.