Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426760 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2018
I swear i miss Mogula

Tnks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Weldone Ops
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2018
Mogula is at it again
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2018
When is this war coming
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Christianity is coming
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Thanks for the update OP

I miss Mogula sha, my Katherine, Adesa and Vuga...

The KA-RU'S are coming.....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Princesstee(f): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2018
Good to read about Mogula, I have really missed that village smiley smiley
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mostob(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2018
I dey pity this Zara o. she think na only her get craze for head. Claude should start teaching her some lesson.
so who is the other KARU?
kudos bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Wow mongula...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
These chicken fights in the palace are really pissing me off.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ven97: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
WAR IS COMING...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by duruZed(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
A very good story, but it is taken alot of time and pages to finish up. More wisdom and grace.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by devilmaycry: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Finally i don reach here....it took me two days tho....smh...Silver1996 no allow me vex undecided
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Francis will soon be returning to Mogula
new word-kalaruda
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Am happy to hear from Mogula since all this while, Silver baba thumb up for you,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thanks for the update silver, am really happy to hear from mogula again.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thanks for the Update. But Mr. azuk no do well atall, he for target his forehead.
Magula Ilu nla
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
This Gerald is causing trouble in the palace
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifunaya01(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
petersononome:
This Gerald is causing trouble in the palace
U Should not blame him.his mothe did a gud work in spoiling him
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 183

GERALD SHOOK WITH FEAR AS HE WALK TO CARLOS SIDE....
FOR a moment he just stood, staring at him....

"Come-on boy, come let me touch you... "Carlos said

"No"Gerald boom out abruptly

"Gerald, that's your grandfather, show some respect.... "Zara cut in..

"Don't worry Zara, kids of this days, i presume they don't like talking to strangers.... "

"But you are not a stranger, you're his grandfather, my soon to be father-in-law..... "Zara said with a smile..

Carlos scoffs.... "Of course, all i have ever prayed for was have a grandson, i guess God answered my prayer by bringing my lost grandson to me.... "He shift his gaze to Gerald...."Come on boy, come to Grandpa....."

Grudgingly, Gerald drag his feet to his side, Carlos quickly pulled him on his legs......

"He look so much like his uncle...... "Carlos said

"His uncle....!

"Didn't Desmond ever told you he have a younger brother, His name is Dillan... "

Zara force a wry smile on her lips..... "He did, he also said his mum, your wife is a very pretty woman... "

"Yes she is indeed pretty, one of the most prettiest lady I've met........ "

"Gerald will be meeting his grandma and uncle soon i supposed .... "Zara said

Carlos chulkled.... "Of course he is..., his grandmother will be so happy.... "

Claude sniff as she brood over Zara's words....
She quickly change her lying down position and put the pillow under her head....

She shift her gaze to the door when it opened....
She jut her chin when she realise it was Desmond...
She turn her face away, lying down on her side, she recall the late king, the brutal way he was murdered.....

"How are you....? Desmond ask

With doleful eyes she shift her gaze back to him..... "Am fine... "

"You look sad, is your face like that because of what Zara said.... ?

"She's right, i don't have a son that will become king, she does.... "

"It doesn't change anything.... "He said leaning close to the bed.... "We'll have our own son at the right time and he'll be king.... "

She wanted to tell him it won't be possible for their son to become king, because the rightful owners will soon be taking over but she can't... She can't say anything... She knew for a fact saying something will ruin everything....

She exhales and shift away her gaze again...

"Hey.... "Desmond muttered dragging back her attention.....

She raise her head to face him.. Their eyes met.. Their mouths a finger distance from each other... They could hear their own breathe....Their heartbeats..

Just staring at her alone, in that close range rendered Desmond speechless... He knew what he wanted, she's been starving him sex but he needed it and he needs it now....

He lean his head close.. Slowly, his mouth reach hers but she turn her face away.....

Heart racing, he turn his face to the direction she turned to..... He kiss her cheeks, her jaw then slowly made his way again to her lips...

He kiss her softly...,slowly... Then she began to kiss him back...

A raw speed of sexual arousal lick through him.. He kiss deeper, intense, passionately......

With a thud, Rachael threw herself on the bed, she was tired, quite exhausted.... She lay her head on the pillow as she decided to take a little rest.....

It wasn't long before a knock came on the door..., she quickly sat up wondering who was knocking......, with a huff, she stood up from the bed, trot towards the door and open it slowly...
She stood stilled as she saw the person standing by the door.....

"Hi.... "Bianca said

"Greetings..... "Rachael said as she lour her head, she wonder what she was doing there... Why was she knocking, they weren't friends, they haven't spoken any word to each other since she came into the palace with Zara.....

"Can i come in.... "Bianca ask...

Rachael hesitated a bit but curiousity is a bastard....
After much thought,she let her in.....

He kissed her with ferocity, taking her mouth with a burning possession, tasting her sweetness with deep, languid licks. She whimpered. The vibration sizzled straight through him and stiffened his already erect d**k.

He pressed his hardness against the firm, silken flesh of her bottom. Being in his wife’s presence kept his hunger for her eternally burning, never fully extinguished, despite five years of marriage. She had stolen his heart and he knew he would never get it back....

Bianca exhales as she sat on the bed after scanning her eyes round the room.....
"Come-on sit down... "She said when she noticed Rachael was still standing.....

"Am a maid, you're the king guest and as such you deserve this kind of respect.... "

"I insist..... "Bianca said with a smile

With great curiousity of what she was up to, Rachael sat down on the other side of the bed......

Bianca rolled her eyes wondering the kind of dummy Rachael was...... "What's your name....?

"Rachael.... "

"Beautiful name, so Rachael i heard you've been here for the past five years..... "

Rachael nodded....

"So you were here when the late king was alive.....?

Shock swept through Rachael wondering why she was bringing up the late king........

Slowly,the maid took out the glass jug of juice from the fridge......
She arranged the glasses on the tray, she look outside to see if there was anyone she could give the glass jug of juice to take to the chief....., she needed to do something else and taking the juice there herself will slow her down....

"Hey Octova.... "She said when she saw Francis...

Francis who was passing quickly spun round to face her...

The maid quickly carried the tray and trot towards him..... "Please take this jug of juice to the chief....."

"Chief, what Chief....? Francis ask anxiously

"The King's father..."

Francis heart skipped..., for a moment he just stood staring at her....

"Please help me take it to him,there is something i need to do first...... "

With those words the maid drop the tray in his hand....
Francis quickly sprang back from his thoughts when the glass jug and glasses almost fell down from his hand......, he watch as the maid walk away..., he look to his right, there was no one coming, then he turn to his left, he realise he was the only one standing in the corridor.....,a few minutes from now he will be standing face to face with his greatest enemy, Carlos......

Just then the worst ideas began to creep into his head.... Taka's poison.....,one drop of it and the chief will be history.....

Her thick black mane of hair lay like an exotic fan across the white pillowcase. Her breath was slow and steady, the side profile of her breasts readily visible. Her nipples stiffened, magnifying the fullness of her ample curves. She was stunning.

During thier entire marriage he’d watched her turn the heads of men and women alike, and with every passing year he fell more and more in love...

A lazy half-smile spread across her face, an expression she saved for him—a look she gave when she wanted him to tear off all of her clothes and ravage her body.
He traced his fingers along her skin until his fingertips met a peaked nipple.

She melted into him, pressing her warm, curvy ass against his hard-on. The lush carnality of her body swept over him

he grew harder and pressed his d**k against her bottom and kissed her, his tongue blazing a trail from her ear to her jaw, and finally to her hot lips again .....

"We never speak of the late king.... "Rachael said after much silence...

Bianca bit her lower lip.... "But why is that, i mean he was the king of this kingdom, how come no one is allowed to talk about him..... ?

Rachael swallowed wondering why she was asking, why she wanted to know....."The late king's death was tragic... "

"I don't understand, what really happened to him.....?

Rachael quickly stood up from the bed as she remenbered Claude words... The chiefs killed him....... Her whole body quivered at the thought

"What's wrong, did i say something wrong....? Bianca said disturbed by her reaction...

"No you didn't.... "She said with clenched teeth...... "The king was stabbed severally to dead...."

"Oh my God....!....Bianca exclaimed...... "Who could have done such a hideous thing......?

"I don't know, the people were never caught.... "

Bianca nib her lip"What about his children, his wife, what happened to them.....?

Rachael kept quiet then she spoke up.... "They were never found after that day, no one has heard from them...... "

She slid her hands along the muscles of his chest and thier breath grew rapid and pressured as their tongues probed each other’s mouths. He caught her lower lip between his teeth and she let out a soft moan. Pushing himself upright, he swept the covers aside and outlined a path from her breast to her hip. Then he gentled her onto her back and pressed her knees apart so he could rub her clit over her panties, noting the growing wetness of the fabric.....

Cheeks flushed, blue eyes bright, she watched as he lowered himself to her full breast. Her expression displayed the raw, savage effect he had on her. She never hid it, never hid her fierce hunger for him, for a child. She was so open and needy and sexy as hell. His chest tightened.

Slowly, with the tray in his hand, Francis began to make his way to the garden, he caught sight of him from a distance, he was giggling, Gerald in his legs.. His laughter drew back memories of that night, that moment he step his feet on his father's head....... He look at the glass jug of juice then at him...

Great anger began to sink into him, it began to settle deep in him, overwhelming him, seizing all his sense of reasoning... The pains, his screams, his father's blood on the floor all began to flood back in.....

With rage he stepped forward, head swelling.... An evil mindset, he walks towards the devil.....

"That is so sad.... "Bianca said....

Rachael didn't reply, she just stood as the memories of the late king cloud her head....

"Anyways thanks for telling me this..... "

"Am glad i could help but please if anyone ask, you didn't hear it from me..... "

"Of course.... "Bianca said with a smile...., just then she left her.....all the way wondering if she knows more than what she was letting on but no matter what the truth is, she needs to find out,that way, she can perfect her plans and bring them to reality.. She isn't going to miss this opportunity ....

He kissed his way down her cheek to her jaw, licking and nipping at her neck and then lower, her chest sex-flushed scarlet and heaving. Her full breasts were plump with arousal, her nipples stiffened into hard peaks. He devoured her left nipple, suckling and nipping with need. When he bit down on the beaded tip, she inhaled sharply, her fingertips raking the skin of her back as he slid his hand into her panties.....

He lowered himself down and grasped her ankles, pushing her legs up, revelling in her gorgeous curves. Her beauty had grown in their years together, her body more mature, the round swells of her breasts and hips and tiny waist the epitome of womanhood.

He slid her panties to mid-thigh and glanced up at her. They locked gazes and she smiled, that sensual smile as she allowed her knees to drop closer to her body, exposing her most private, vulnerable part.....

The sound of their laughter increases as he drew closer... Slowly on a slow pace, he covered the distance between them.....

Eyes sparkling anger, he stood, his hands began to tremble and the tray began to shake......

In a slow rhythm, Carlos shift his gaze to him....

Their eyes met, Francis rage intensified,it overwhelmed him, about taking control........

"Why don't you drop the tray and get out.... "Zara blared out as she caught sight of him.....

Her words fell to deaf ears, Francis gaze was fixated on Carlos,each stare remind him of that night......,little by little he began to lose it, only anger became dominat leading him to the bloodiest stage of acrimony..........

Carlos gave him a wry taunting evil smile,.......... "Did you poison the juice.?

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

Click on this link for KINGS Episode 2(The animation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B2vHCx7mts

TBC

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

5 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hmmmmm

Francis no suppose poison the drink ooo, im need to control himself wella cuz im fit scatter im brother plan oo

OP tanks for the update, jah bless
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hmm ok
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Afz9095(m): 4:14am On Nov 27, 2018
he will force Francis to drink the juice but nothing will happen to him because.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................he is a KA-RU

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2018
but silver didn't say if he poisoned the juice or not
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Francis ooooo keep ur anger down, that Carlos ehn....... angry

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Tnks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mostob(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2018
Francis should take it easy o. He shouldn't spoil our plan o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ven97: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2018
Nothing will happen to Francis. He is still needed in Mogula.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Francis's gra gra is becoming too much, yet slow in action!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Francis cannot die. I trust Ogini on his safety
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Elohobaby: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
why Francis no give d drink to another maid...?He no say everybody dey suspect am especially Carlos,he still dey go show himself to am...
hope no poison o cos I knw say carlos go tell francis to drink am
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 183

FRANCIS STOOD STILL, CARLOS WORDS ECHOING IN HIS HEAD....

"Poison.....!.. Zara muttered shocked...

Francis heart pounded, almost bursting out of his chest, he didn't poison the juice but he wished he did...

"Am just joking boy...."Carlos said.... "Drop the juice on the table.... "

With shaking hands, Francis drop the tray..., he spun round to walk back when Carlos voice came up again...

"One minute..... "

Francis heart raced at tremendous speed, the enormity of his rage began to raced through every part of him......, slowly he began to turn round to face him......

"You look nervous, is anything the matter......? Carlos ask

Francis curled his lips.... "No chief....... "

For a moment, Carlos just sat staring at him..... "Has anyone told you,you look exactly like the late king son.....?

"Many times chief..... "Francis whimpered lowering his head....

"If it wasn't for the fact that he was an accomplice in his own father's murder, i would have said you are him..... "

Slowly, Francis began to fold his fist..., eyes sparkling anger, great vexation slowly shutting out his positive thinking.. Allowing his anger to take control, pushing him to latched out and he was about doing that, about telling him he's the bastard who killed his father but the ringtone of his phone stopped him......

Carlos pick up his phone from the table, he stare at the caller, it was hus factory manager...., with a glance at Francis, he answered the call.....

"Apollo, you are calling at a bad time.... "He said

There was silence at the other end,then there came screams, people shouting fire...

"What's happening Apollo...?

"Chief, everything is destroyed... "The trembling voice of Apollo sounded..

"What do you mean everything is destroyed....? Carlos ask anxiously

"The factory, everything is burning..... "

"What......? Carlos snarled and quickly stood up.... "How did it happen.., who started the fire....?

"We have no idea chief, everyone was busy, before we knew it, fire was coming out from the safe house..., all the money we kept there, everything is destroyed..... The fire spread wide, we couldn't save any money...

Infuriated Carlos drop the call...., he groan, his eyes fixated on Francis...

"Chief, what is it..., what happened....? Zara ask..

Not choosing to reply, Carlos walk out of the garden, Zara quickly ran after him.....

Francis just stood as he watch him leave, just then a wry smile made it's way to his face.....

"Why are you smiling?Gerald who was still there ask....

Francis curl his lip...

Fear stricked Gerald, without hesitation, he ran after his mother...

Francis sat down, pour the juice on the glass and took a swig....

Her soft moans ignited him further and the next moment he was completely buried inside her, surrounded by her moist heat. He looked down, watching, hypnotized by the beauty of seeing my thick d**k moving in and out, repeatedly disappearing into his wife. It was the perfect vantage point to see her plump breasts bounce with ever thrust, her engorged clitoris throbbing with arousal.

He hitched his thumb under her right knee and pushed her leg back and sank in even further. Pleasure radiated throughout his body from the hot, tight flesh encompassing his d**k.

He grasped her curvy ass and with a wild ferocity, flipped her onto her side. He looked down at her round ass, the full, firm flesh, and pressed his d**k down between her cheeks.

She responded by pushing back with her hips, raising them up so he had perfect access.

Once again, he thrust his d**k into her with a low growl. This time her flesh resisted only momentarily before giving way completely. He buried himself to the hilt inside her wet heat. Their flesh slid against one another, hot and slick with sweat. Her softness surrendered to his unyielding hardness. He almost couldn’t breath for the pleasure...

He turned her over onto her belly, pulled her hips upward and sank back into her from behind. He watched as he withdrew his d*ck, the juices so thick and wet he was riveted by the evidence of her heavy arousal. Knowing how turned on she was for him encouraged him further and he plunged into her, ravenous and greedy, filling her from root to tip...

Their animal smell scented the air around them, a thick, pungent aroma of sex. He could feel she was stretched as far as possible, almost too far, so perfectly tight. He drove his d**k in and out, unable to stop myself from pushing her to the limit, to take as much as he could, as hard as he could. Her mouth was open and her breathing was rapid, moans erupting from every thrust...

“Oh, God,” she whispered through ragged breaths. “I’m so close.”

He was wild with the knowledge that he could do this to her, impact such an unabashedly sensual woman. The friction of her sex was heightened by the tilt of her ass and when her hips began to undulate, her core clenching, he knew she was close to coming. He pounded his raging d**k into her harder and faster, grasping her shoulders and the nape of her neck to immobilize her, her hips bucking. She shrieked as the climax shuddered through her body from head to toe...
Tension built, deep at his core and coiled up, arousal mounting inside until finally, without warning, hus climax charged up and he lost all control...

“Ahh, f*ck!” he cursed. With a guttural moan his orgasm tore through him, and savagery took over. His hips jerked wildly as my d**k exploded, and he spurted hot and hard inside her, angling her hips and sinking even deeper so his pulsing d**k filled her with cum....

Spent and exhausted , he collapsed onto his side, his body quivering in aftershocks, his mouth dry as he tried to catch his breath. She reached around and cupped his face, smiling her sexy, just-for-him smile....

Still buried deep inside his wife, he leaned down to kiss her. “I love you.

“I love you too.”

THREE DAYS LATER....

Mr Gallagher quickly drop the documents on the table...... "That's the sales of 45% of the company shares..... "

"45%....."Zuru said shocked... "How is that even possible....?

Pious scoffs.... "Carlos needed the money..., after my men burnt down the factory,he needed money for the campaign...,he knew the factory will take time to rose back from ashes...... "

"But he could have possibly gotten money from his other businesses.... "Kahefa interjects...

"I've cut out all his patronizers...., they now patronize his competitors,every channel and blog advertising his business will soon cease to stop.... He needs money for the upcoming election, selling a portion of everyone's shares was his only resort... "

"I heard he promised to return every single penny once he's elected chairman of the elite party and they still believes i will invest the shares in the company....."Mr Gallagher said

"I thought one of them objected to the idea of selling..... "Zuru said

"You mean chief Ayu.....? Pious ask...... "It's so unfortunate that Carlos sold out a portion of his, even without his consent, i heard he posses every certificate attached to each shares in the company...."

"So with this certificate, he can sell them at anytime.....? Giselle ask

"Yes.... "Pious replied.... "Our spy has also told me the DPO has visited chief Ayu often for the past three days, am very sure he's offering a judge pardon, now the question is, how will Chief Ayu react to this,will he rat out his friends anf partners in crime....?

Carlos pace around wondering what could be happening......
Carlos spun round to face the other chiefs who were sitting except Mayo who wasn't there ..

"Everything is happening so fast... "Chief Buzo said...... "What could possibly be going on... ?

"The campaign is in two days, why is this happening now...? Chief Marcus said

"Who could be cutting off our patronizers....? Chief Azuka said

"I suspect it's the works of the other contestants...., they will do anything to be chairman..... "Chief Joseph said

"Relax....."Carlos said... "this is just a temporary situation.., very soon all this mess will be over, sometimes business go bad, sometimes it goes right.. Sometimes it overflows.... "

"We just sold 45% of the company shares..., something isn't right..... "Chief Joseph said

"How do we even know Mr Gallagher will invest in the company..... "

"Mr Gallagher gave us his word, he will surely invest.... "Chief Buzo said

"What do we do when he doesn't......? Chief Azuka queried

"We will get them back at the stock market.... "

"Carlos.... "Mr Ayu raved from the door....

"Ayu.... "Carlos muttered

"What is the meaning of this....? Chief Ayu latched out..... "I made it very clear i don't want to sell, how dare you give my shares out without my consent...... "

"Relax Ayu, lets talk this out like gentlemen...... "

"There is nothing to talk out, i want my shares back....."

"It was just a portion of it.... "Chief Buzo interjects....

"A portion...!, i made it very clear i don't want to sell, just because he holds a damn certificate doesn't give him the right to sell my shares without my consent..... "

"You are getting angry Chief Ayu...., sit down lets sort this out... "Carlos said

"Odumodu was right, You'll destroyed all of us.., that's why you have your son's signature in all the files, you plan on voting us all out oneday...."

The rest of the chiefs shift their gaze towards him...

"Why are you sounding so ungrateful Chief Ayu, don't you remember how you got here, you are wealthy today all thanks to me..... "

Chief Ayu glared at him.... "So that's what this is all about, because you played some dirty tricks to get me here...... Well for your information, those dirty ticks, you,i and the rest of us played are about to suffice if i don't get back my shares in six hours...... "

"What do you mean they are about to suffice....? Chief Joseph ask anxiously....

"All of you are blinded, Carlos is going to destroy us, if you're wise, i suggest you start revolting before he completely wreck you all For his own benefits...."

"That's enough Ayu.... "Carlos interjects....."I won't allow you say nonsense in my house, as for your portion of shares, you will get them back soon"

"I don't have time to wait Carlos, as you may have noticed, am very bad when it comes to be patient.....my instructions were clear, my shares shouldn't be sold but you went ahead because you think you're undefeatable......"He scoffs..... "You've been lying to us all, you chained the queen for five years without deeming it fit to tell any of us.... "

"Is that your problem......?

"No that isn't my problem......, get back my shares within six hours else i will go to the police and i will say everything we did five years ago..... "

Shock the chiefs turn their attention to him.....

"You won't do that.... "Chief Azuka retorted...

"The police.... "Carlos said... "What did they promise you, a pardon order by the court... "He scoffs... "Come-on Ayu,you are smarter than that... "

"I don't care what you say Carlos, it's my decision and considering everything you've done, i bet you'll rot in jail...., my six hours still stand..., get me my shares else i will start talking and we'll all go down...... "

He glared at them and left them.....

"Did him just threatened us.... "Chief Joseph said

Carlos sniff..... "Ayu is going mad,when a mad person starts talking, he is designed to spout nonsense......."

"We can't get back his shares,Mr Gallagher will sue us.... And we can't let Ayu talk to the police either..... "Chief Marcus said

"Do you people actually believe Ayu will do such a thing, he's just pushing us, he will do nothing.... "Chief Buzo said"

"I believe one thing"Carlos said.... "Where there is smoke, there is fire....... "

6 HOURS COUNTDOWN

5 HOURS 58 MINS LEFT

THE CLOCK IS TICKING... TICK TOCK

To be continued.......

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.