Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426368 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
oya oooo silver come and go and continue
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
CHIEF AYU na plandor he sabi carlos welwel second in comand after carlos na AYU

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wow
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Carlos cannot go down like this, something must happen
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ibroslank:
CHIEF AYU na plandor he sabi carlos welwel second in comand after carlos na AYU

U gat it
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
sly12345:
Carlos cannot go down like this, something must happen

Carlos is already down

If u knw u knw
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Baba thanks for the update, u re d best.
but abeg come complete this tori
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 185

HE TRIED TO STOP HIMSELF, PULL HIMSELF FROM THE KISS BUT HE COULDN'T, HIS BODY CRAVES FOR HER, HE WANTS HER, HE WANTS ALL OF HER...
He quickly carried her on the chair, his body pressing against her, he kiss her deeply, intense, passionately..., their lips deeply roving in each others mouth, each gasping and throbbing for breathe....

She moan and his bulge began coming to life.... He kissed her neck, her collarbone,louring down to her breast...

He quickly caught sight of the ring in her hand,he stopped but his body pushed him to continue but he knew he can't.. He fought his inner self and slowly rose up from her.......

"We Cant do this... "James said with pants breathe...

Rita breathe heavily, she adjusted herself... A raw feeling of embarrassment crushed her chest....

She quickly stood up from the chair, the gravity of what she has done slowly licking through her....

James brushed his hair with his hand, his eyes met hers.......he saw the desperation in her face..., he bit his lower lip, not sure if it was desperation or disappointment,or regret.....

"You are right..... "She sniff and grind her teeth.., her conscience began to pricked her, judging her in all corners...., her eyes shift to the ring in her hand..... "This was a mistake... "

Her lips dropped down, her eyes drenched with tears that refused to roll down.....
She was about to walk out when he held her hand....

"Hey.... "He muttered gently, not sure what to say.. He knew he needed her,wants her badly but wasn't sure if this was the right way to get her.. To finally have her.....
"Rita.... "He said gently as he heard her sob....

He walks to her front and she turn away her face, he saw the tears in her eyes and something shift in him......

A sudden rush of emotion, a fierce hunger for her wrecked his spines... He couldn't shake it off, couldn't stop it..., his erection slowly bulging back to life...., he pressed down all his buttons, damn every voice that was screaming at him not to touch her......

He lean close to kiss her and their lips fused in a damp collision. Denial crumbled to dust under the force of their mutual need. She whimpered into his open mouth while her hands skimmed over the tightly muscled form beneath his clinging shirt.

With a force, he kissed her again...

She relent, then she gave in.. The kiss was deep, sensual.. It electrified both of them....
He lifted her on the chair again....

When the kiss broke, it was only for their mutual need to breathe, but those eyes that had plagued her dreams these past few nights were scant inches away. He gazed back at her steadily while the light pulse of his breath grazed her lips. His hands slid across her ribcage until he was touching her breasts through the skimpy fabric of her shirt, the pads of his large thumbs brushing back and forth across the rigid points of her nipples.....

Her nipples grew harder and throbbed under the steady brush of his thumbs, yet there was still an air of hesitation in his touch.

His fingers never moved to push underneath her skirt, only serving to send that flame burning in her core higher than ever....

Rita felt her eyes water and her face flush with heat. She didn’t know whether to slap him or rip his clothes off.

He squeezed her nipples harder and her pu*sy flushed with agonising heat....

"James.... "She whimpered as he kissed more...

"Don't .. Don't say anything .... "He whisper in her mouth... His erection pressing against her....

She didn’t think it was possible to taste enough of his mouth or get enough of the feel of their tongues dancing between their parted lips.

His hands grasped at her hips, savouring the feel of her skin as they moved to clutch the shapely spheres of her ass. When she finally rid herself of her top, she reared upright, letting the stiff-pointed teacups of her naked breasts hover in his face....

A guttural moan rose from his throat as his hands slid from her ass to cup and squeeze her breasts. He lay back only long enough to unbutton his shirt before rising up to taste her breasts.

She could feel the painful strain of his d**k inside his shorts while he nuzzled her body with his face and hands, his tongue wetting her nipples....

Somehow, even trapped under the clamp of her thighs and p*ssy, the power of his desire was rattling the façade of her alleged control. His hands were strong, caressing her firmly, and the insistent press of his d**k through the gusset of her pant was causing her to soak through the fabric......

The DPO pace around,he quickly look at his time again....

"Are you sure he's coming....? Kess ask

"Could something have happened to him....? Philip ask quickly

The DPO exhales hoping it never comes to that.... "Are all the men in position..... ?he ask

"Yes sir.... "Kess replied

Just then a policeman ran in...
"The chief is here... "He said

The DPO sigh, a sigh of relief...

Shock swept through Philip, how could he have escaped Carlos men....., he turned around, pick up his phone and texted Carlos....

He quickly drop the phone in his pocket when chief Ayu began to walk in.....

Fear gripped him as he thought Chief Ayu might expose him, if he's exposed, his whole career is damned for good...

"Chief, i thought you weren't coming.... "The DPO said

"I had to plan how to get here, i entered a taxi here while my driver drives my jeep..... "...

"So sorry for the rough path you took to get here, may we proceed.... "The DPO said pointing a chair to him to sit....

Chief Ayu nib his lips as he saw the cameras.... "What's this DPO, are you going to film me...?

"We must take precautions, this is the only way the judge is going to grant you a court pardon, we must tape your confession..... "

"How do i know i can trust you DPO....?

"Am a man of my word chief, you can trust me..... "He glance at Kess who took out a document from a briefcase.......

Kess handed the document to the DPO who handed it to the chief......

"That's your freedom chief, it's just has to be signed by a judge and you'll be free, no jail term will be apply to you..... "

Chief Ayu scoffs... "You and i know the system don't work like that....., an ultimate freedom with a little punishment to atone for my crimes...."

"You are right chief, your court pardon is not totally absolute, you will get a week, two weeks perhaps in jail but it's better than twenty years..... ,so why don't we get on with this chief...... "

Chief Ayu quickly walked to the chair and sat down...

"The DPO turned the camera at him..... "Chief Ayu, can you tell us what happened to the late king five years ago?

Kess brought out his phone as it began to ring,he look at the caller,it was one of his colleaque at work....
He didn't want to pick but he thought the call might be important, with a snort he answered.......

"What....? He muttered after the caller told him what was going on....

"Sir...., There is another chief at the station... "Kess said

"The station...."The DPO resounded surprised..

"He said he wants to confess what happen five years ago.... "

"What....!Both the DPO and Chief Ayu boom out...

"No that can't be..... "Chief Ayu whimpered shocked...

"What's going on Chief....?the DPO quickly ask

Bobby quivered as he look down from the three storey building.......

Slowly, Ted knocked on the door....

It wasn't long before a little kid opened....

"Hello boy... "Ted said

Just then another little girl came out, a bit tall than the boy...

"Are your parents around...? Ted ask

"No, they went out, my brother and i are the only ones around.... "The girl said

Ted smile..... "Can you allow me do a little work in your house..... ?

"No sir, our parents told us never to allow strangers in our house..... "

"Well... This stranger has no choice but to come in.... "

Fear grip the children as they saw a gun stuck on Bobby's trouser as Bobby raised his shirt...

"You watch movies right....?Ted ask..

The children nodded...

"So you know what that thing can do to you... "

The children shook with fear, the boy gave way to tears...

Ted and Bobby quickly walked into the house....
Fear stricken, the children sat down on the chair,both quiet, scared to say anything....

Ted quickly cut the net of the window creating a hole...

Bobby unzipped the bag and brought out a sniper.... "Can you take a clear shot.....?

Ted study the warehouse....,a wry smile made its way to his lips when he saw the chief from a hole in the zinc.......

Bobby handed him the sniper...

Ted placed it on the window, carefully, he studied.., calculated the chiefs movements to and fro....
He pick up his phone as it began to ring.....

"What's the situation....? Chief Carlos disturbed voice came up...

"Target in sight..... "Ted said..... "It will be a clean shot.... "

"No,this can't be"Chief Ayu said..... "This must be their plan to stall us... "

"Sir, he said the chief is demanding to see you..... "Kess said

The DPO gritted and collected the phone from Kess......
"Tell the Chief am on my way.... "He said and drop the call........

"If this is a plan to lure us all out so all of you can do......

"Listen to me...."Chief Ayu cut in..... "They're just trying to stall us, the chiefs will never confess.... "

"Sir, i think we should go on with this..... "Kess said putting in consideration what Chief Ayu was saying...

The DPO swallowed..... "Alright then, stand in front of the camera and let's get to business...... "

Philip heart pounded as the chief stepped in front of the camera....his hands were tied, or he would have killed this bastard himself.....

"Tell us what happened to the late king five years ago...."The DPO said

Chief Ayu swallowed hard.... "Five years ago, the chiefs and i........

Just then a bullet hit his head, his blood splashed on the camera as he fell to tye ground.....

All the police quickly brought out their guns and began to look around..

The DPO rushed to Chief Ayu side.....

Chief Ayu pants, slowly his breathe began to fade..

"Who killed the king....? The DPO hollered...

He couldn't reply, couldn't breathe.. All source of life eluded him, just then he gave up the ghost.....

"Sh*t......"The DPO shouted frustrated as chief Ayu withered away.....

The DPO swerved....... "Search every corner of this building,every houses around, the shooter is somewhere around the premises... Go, all of you, i want the shooter found....... "

WHAT HAPPENS NOW....?

TBC

Drop your comments after reading

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ted na sharp shooter oo cheesy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nawa oooo,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
I hate Carlos

But it's a good thing the chief died sha, it's a plus one to the Godfrey family
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chai....
RIP Chief Ayu

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Carlos is undefeatable abeg
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dear lord Jesus!

See as fear hook me for bed shocked

Something should be done quickly about this Phillip guy abeg. I'm tired of him.

Great work as always, Silver1996

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
chai Carlos.... shaking my head in pity.

abeg fr Nollywood, who go fit act well like Carlos with all him action
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Bollinah(f): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ohhhhh nooo
This Philip must rot in jail
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
I knew Carlos won't go down easily
six chiefs left
but this story and sex.....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
shakibell:

pete Edochie
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Lilly4endu(f): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
First thing Chief Ayu should have done is reporting Phillip to d DPO secretly with proof.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 5:00am On Nov 29, 2018
I know dat one day chief Carlos would be defeated
Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 5:01am On Nov 29, 2018
kelvyncruz:

pete Edochie
Well... I don't think Pete Edochie can give life to the sex scenes with Samantha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2018
Oh God, am tired of this Philip
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2018
I thought this was the end of the chiefs, silver why na
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2018
shakibell:

That black man with white bears, i have forgotten his name
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Slimynonny: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2018
The late igwe's children will defeat chief Carlos.... Thanks for the update... More pls
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Well... I don't think Pete Edochie can give life to the sex scenes with Samantha. grin grin

peter brunor, or clam somthing asha, had forgnt his name,

peter had act such scene before, i think its high way to the grave, feturing Tricia, and zeck orji
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2018
i'm begining think kess is a weak police man he have all envidence to suspect philip but he is doing nothing about it let him ask sonia more about his coleaque but his much concern is his filling towards her he should wake up or philip kill him 4 been too foolish
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Carlos had unknowingly given the DPO what he is looking for,

an alibi, that the late king was murder indeed,
and what better way to get it,

nice one oga Silver1996, oya we never chop dis morning,
come sama us food ooooo.....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2018
purity23:

That black man with white bears, i have forgotten his name

peter bronur, or Clam
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2018
THINGS GOOD SEX CAN DO>>>>

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
1. It makes some people religious = by saying:- Oh my God, Yes Lord.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
2. It gives some people their first musical lessons = mmmm, aaaaah, ooooo, asssshhh,annnnnnnh.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3. Makes some people natural coaches = fast, fasterrrr!!!, yeah keep doing it,ure good.

wink wink wink wink wink

4. Makes some people announce their own obituary = U are killing me, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm finished, u will kil me ooo.

cool cool cool cool cool

5. Makes some ladies become terrorists = Destroy it!, Don't have any mercy, Just tear it,beat it up, Let me feel it.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

6. Others become respectful = Daddy I love you,I promise, okay, yes I will do anything for you.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

7. Makes some people become loyal = Love U endlessly,... U own my life,... am Urs forever,... U are my world.

sad sad sad sad sad

8. Turns some ladies to beggars = yeah Please don't stop,... continue please ,... give it to me... Please do it again.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

9. Some speak in tongues: mamamama hahalahalahalaaaa aaajoooooo haaahaaa

grin grin grin grin grin

10. Some start speaking their dialects: aiwa shumba endererai! Maita basa shumba!...shumba kani punnany...do mi pa! Fa obo mi ya! Beeni! (=|

Where do u belong?

Just read and laugh jhor, update go soon show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Thanks Silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Silver1996:
THINGS GOOD SEX CAN DO>>>>

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
1. It makes some people religious = by saying:- Oh my God, Yes Lord.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
2. It gives some people their first musical lessons = mmmm, aaaaah, ooooo, asssshhh,annnnnnnh.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3. Makes some people natural coaches = fast, fasterrrr!!!, yeah keep doing it,ure good.

wink wink wink wink wink

4. Makes some people announce their own obituary = U are killing me, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm finished, u will kil me ooo.

cool cool cool cool cool

5. Makes some ladies become terrorists = Destroy it!, Don't have any mercy, Just tear it,beat it up, Let me feel it.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

6. Others become respectful = Daddy I love you,I promise, okay, yes I will do anything for you.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

7. Makes some people become loyal = Love U endlessly,... U own my life,... am Urs forever,... U are my world.

sad sad sad sad sad

8. Turns some ladies to beggars = yeah Please don't stop,... continue please ,... give it to me... Please do it again.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

9. Some speak in tongues: mamamama hahalahalahalaaaa aaajoooooo haaahaaa

grin grin grin grin grin

10. Some start speaking their dialects: aiwa shumba endererai! Maita basa shumba!...shumba kani punnany...do mi pa! Fa obo mi ya! Beeni! (=|

Where do u belong?

Just read and laugh jhor, update go soon show

looooolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.