Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425461 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
No 15 and 25 is really funny
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
Silver1996:
Sorry guys, my phone has been off due to Low Battery , just collected it from where i was charging it...

Let me see if i can update something..., am not promising...

God give me strength..

Brother light no dey ur side too?

I think this light na MTN.... Everywhere you go.

I just go collect my phone from where I dey charge it believing you would have updated. But no wahala.... More grease Sir
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by slimsophiediva(f): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
silver darling, have been following this story as a ghost reader since, but I felt I need to get my account and say you a rare piece of talent
the first I check in morning and at night is your update
you awesome
Kip the good work
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 188

CARLOS QUICKLY CLATTERS ON THE FLOOR AS A SECURITY GUARD QUICKLY PUSHED HIM....... both landed with a thud on the floor...., the security guard grimaced as he noticed the bullet hit his arm...

Carlos heart raced at tremendous speed, his head accimilating the sudden gunshot......
He wince, just then he realise a bullet has hit him, the first bullet has hit his hand while the second bullet has hit the security guard..., he began to feel the pains at the realization of it.....

The crowd and other security guards quickly ran to his side as Sonia was apprehended by other security guards who quickly held her hands....

Tension rose among everyone, each heart throbbing and beating rapidly, the double gunshot ringing in their ears...

"What are you talking about man.... "Philip said a bit shocked on how he figured it out

"Don't give me that bullshit,How long have you been working for the chiefs.....?Kess raved

Philip curl his lip, then he swallowed..... "You're saying rubbish, you think am the mole, you think am working for the chiefs.....?

"Lying will only make it harder.... "Kess said pointing the gun firmly at his face...... "So you better start talking now and i want nothing but the truth.....

"Who do you think i am Kess....? Philip latched out.... "We've been partners for more than five years, how could you possibly think am working for the chiefs, same chiefs we've been working together on their cases..... "

Kess grunts,he knew for a fact Philip won't admit to the truth easily but still he needed to confront him... "Well that's the thing, we've always worked together, and that made me blind to everything that was going on.....

"You're ranting nonsense...."Philip retorted

"Really..., nonsense....!."He scoffs..... "It all beginning to make sense, remenber that guard, the guard that tampered with the late king's brakes.. "

"What guard..... ?

"Don't do the pretense thing with me... "Kess yelled, vexation creeping into him. "You damn well remenber the guard am talking about because you killed him before the prince and i got there.....

"That guard shot me.... "Philip interjects, his voice spiked with irritation.....

"You shot yourself.... "Kess retorted......."If he had shot you as you proclaimed, he wouldn't have missed at that close range....

"Are you even listening to yourself..... I..

"Shut up..... "Kess cut in holding the gun griply...... "I wanted to tell the DPO but i decided to find out the truth from you myself..., why have you been helping the chiefs.., is it for the money, what did they promise you......? He raved

Anger began to boil in Philips eyes, he knew for a fact there was only one way out of this but Kess was smart, if Kess thinks he's the mole, someone might be watching., any stupid thing he does might implicate him......, he sniffled, swallowed up the anger that was fighting hard to burst out and tear the man who has put it there into pieces......... "Am not doing this with you man.... "He said walking to the car....

"Don't even think of moving.... "Kess said brusquely.....

Philip stopped and turn to face him.... "Look, I've no idea what could have possibly made you think am the mole but am telling you as your partner,a partner you've had for five years that am not....., am not the f*cking mole.... "He hollered the last words out

"The chief was arrested for murder and evidence disappeared from the DPO's office....."Kess said....... He snort and continue..... "The DPO's wife and children were captured the second time the chief was arrested, a family that no one except the police department knew where they were....... ,then again, another chief was going to confess and suddenly out of the blue came a gunshot that blew his head to pieces......

"Am not the f*cking mole Kess...., it's really sad you don't trust me..... "

"You've your chance to confess, i suggest you make use of it now that you still have the time before i bring the whole district in...."

Philip furrowed his brows, great anger burned in his eyes..... "This is crazy..., i can't believe you're the one doing this after everything we've been through...

Kess gritted as his walkie talkie connected, he quickly pick it.... "Inspector Kess over.... "

"Your unit is needed at the campaign hall, there has been a gunshot, over.. "A voice came from the walkie talkie...

With eyes fixated on Philip, Kess said.... "Roger that, on my way there, over.... "

The walkie talkie disconnected as Kess stuck it back to his waist belt...

"What now, are we going there or you're going to keep accusing me of what i know nothing about.....? Philip ask infuriated...

Kess sqeaked, with clenched hands, he dropped the gun.....
Not bothering to invite him, he entered the car....

With a deep sigh tinge with exasperation, Philip entered the car, Kess gear up the engine and they zoom off...
They remain silent the rest of the way....

With blood gushing out from his hand, Carlos glared at Sonia who the security guards were holding firmly...

"Murderer,bastard...."Sonia latched out struggling with the security men....

"There is an ambulance waiting for you outside sir.... "A security guard said

Carlos quickly shift his gaze away from her and turn to face the security man...... "One minute.. "He said..

Holding his bleeding hand, he trot towards where Ted was standing who quickly drew nearer to him when he noticed he was coming his way....

"Chief...... "Ted said the moment he drew closer to Carlos...

Carlos look at his side, he fix his gaze on Ted back when he noticed the crowd were looking at Sonia who was heaving curses on him.....

"The police are coming to take her.... "Carlos said gently.... "I want her dead before she gets to the station... "

"Yes chief...... "Ted replied...

Carlos grunts and left him, he gave Sonia one last deadly glare, then he quickly followed the security man to the ambulance....

The rest of the chiefs quickly followed leaving Chief Mayo and Pious there.....

It wasn't long before Kess arrived at the venue....
He quickly came down not bothering to wait for Phillip....

Phillip curl his lips weighing the pros and cons of how he's going to get himself out of the situation.....

"Where is the gunman.......? Kess quickly ask a sergeant who got there before them....

"There she is.... "The sergeant said pointing ahead..

Shock engulf Kess, his eyeballs twished and flickered, he couldn't believe it...

With shock etched on his face, he watched as they drag her out of the hall, some women mocking her and raving curses on her...

Kess heart sanked when he saw the tears in her eyes...

"That's enough.... "Philip said interrupting Kess thought and sudden compassion..... "We'll take it from here..... "

Sonia lour her head, she couldn't face Kess, she knew for a fact he will be disappointed in her, but if only he knew what she was feeling, the anger, the hatred for that monster who destroyed her.....

Without fighting back, she let the sergeant handcuffed her....
She glance at Kess as she was dragged into the police van.....

"That's the gun.. "The security man said... giving the gun that was placed in a nilon to Kess..

Kess quickly collected it and entered his car, Philip huff and enter beside him....

Kess raced the engine to life and began to follow the police car in front, all the way wondering why Sonia could do such a thing, he thought she left town...

He sniff, the enormity of his shock dragging more rage into him.....

"Look man, we really need to trash this out.... "Philip said shapily...

Kess suck his teeth but didn't reply,he just fix his hand on the steering slowly following the police car in front.....

"Am not the mole okay..... ,I will never do that to this department... "

"How do i know you're telling the truth.......? Kess said with angry eyes....

Just then a car speedily passed them, passed the police car in front and stopped in front of them...
Kess almost lost control but quickly and impetuously kicked on the brakes as the police car in the front stopped.....

Infuriated Kess came down, the first thing he saw were masked men coming out from the car and then a gunshot followed....

He quickly ran to the back of his car to take shield from the bullets.....

The masked men fired again and the front windshield of the car in front broke as the bullet hit it....

Kess quickly fired back....

Ted ran back to avoid the bullets...

The two sergeant in the police car quickly step down from the car and opened fire.......

Ted came out from hiding and fired back.....

The sergeants hid behind the police car... as bullets hit the cars, almost crashing down the front strong windshield....

Kess fired back and Ted drew back, hiding himself in the back of his vehicle....

With throbbing heart, Sonia quickly rushed down from the car and took off into the bush....

"Sonia....... "Kess shouted.....

The moment he took a step to run after her, a bullet from Bobby's gun hit him and he fell to the floor......

The sergeant opened fire again and Bobby hid back...

Kess grimaced in pain, blood gushing out from his arm...

Quickly, Philip ran to his side and drag him to the back of the car, then he took his gun and began to shoot back...

Ted opened fire again and the sergeant and Philip quickly hid themselves on the back of the car.... Windscreens breaking and falling to pieces on the floor.....

Just then, Ted and Bobby quickly rushed into the bush and began to give Sonia a chase...

"Come-on man breathe...... "Philip said holding Kess who was panting heavily..., his heartbeat beating rapidly... Blood gushing down from his arm...

Philip came out of hiding....... "You follow me, you stay with the inspector and call the ambulance... "

With those words, one of the sergeant followed Philip into the bush while the other ran to Kess side...

Philip look around when they were inside the bush.... "Go that way while i go this way.. "

They both walk separate ways each holding their guns firmly....

With the handcuffs on her hands, Sonia ran as fast as her legs can carry her....
Her heart raced at tremendous spped, adrenaline sink in as she raced through the grasses and tree branches.....

She was so fast that she didn't know when she deep her legs into muddy water......
She try to pull out but it was too late, a bullet quickly hit her from behind and she fell flat on the mud water.., her body slowly sinking in........

Ted and Bobby rushed to the mud water.......

"She's dead........ "Bobby said

"Don't move........ "Philip said from behind them.

In unison Ted and Bobby spun round to face him with their guns pointed at him......

"Come-on guys is me..... "Philip said dropping the gun..

Ted quickly removed his mask.....

"Is she dead......? Philip ask

"She is....... "Ted replied...

Philip sigh.... "Put the mask back on, you need to leave now....... "

"You're the man.... "Ted said and quickly wore the mask...

Philip drew closer to the water as Ted and Bobby walk away.....

"You are with them..... "

Philip heart skipped as a voice sound from behind him,he quickly spun round to face the sergeant.....

"I saw them leaving, you let them go......."The sergeant said

"Come-on, don't be stupid, we both let them go.... "Philip said back....... "You saw them and didn't do anything..... "

"Am going after them but i assure you, The DPO will definitely hear this........ "The sergeant said turning to walk away....

Philip grind his teeth, with curled lips, he point the gun at the sergeant ....."Am sorry man...."He muttered and pulled the trigger....

The sergeant quickly collasped to the floor as the bullet hit his head....

Philip rushed to his side, he made sure he was dead..., them he pick the walkie talkie....... "I need an ambulance, man down, man down, over..... "

Sonia quickly sprang up from the water and creep into land, her whole body was drenched with mud...., she grimaced at her bleeding hand, breathing heavily,she wipe her eyes with her good hand,the bullet pricking deep into her... she struggled to stand up...

Slowly, she rose to her feet, she look around, then she staggered her way further into the bush.......

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

TBC

sorry for the late update

Drop your wonderful comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2018
slimsophiediva:
silver darling, have been following this story as a ghost reader since, but I felt I need to get my account and say you a rare piece of talent
the first I check in morning and at night is your update
you awesome
Kip the good work

Tnks dear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2018
amikeem:

Brother light no dey ur side too?

I think this light na MTN.... Everywhere you go.

I just go collect my phone from where I dey charge it believing you would have updated. But no wahala.... More grease Sir

No light o broda, nor be small thing Nepa dey do us
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2018
BOMA2912:
Phew, finally caught up. The suspense is breathtaking. Silver1996 kudos to you, great piece of work, got me glued since yesterday like Game of Thrones.

Tnks brother
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2018
mostob:
OMG...this Sonia is just so stupid...making the same mistake over and over again.
kudos bro ..more inspiration

Tnks bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2018
cheesy
skubido:
Sonia

Sonia don carry her bad head come again,, she go dabaruu everything finish now,,

OP tanks for the update jhor
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2018
cheesy
kikiwendy:
I hate this Sonia with passion. She's so annoying ehh. She should just die abeg. The bullet should not hit my Pious oo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin
Nostradamus:
let's say the truth,sophia is frigging dumb.how on earth does she expect to pull this off in the presence of gun totting thugs who have more experience with firearms ?? Remember it was her stupidity that got her boyfriend killed,i just hope that same stupidity won't land pious in big trouble and bring edna back to the carlous chains.if pious manage rescue her from the beatings that will follow,he should send her far away.that chick's got no brain.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2018
grin
kelvyncruz:
Sonia with her bad head don start again.
well in a movie there is always this annoying person whose actions always put people in trouble
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2018
grin cheesy
amikeem:

Probably the guard behind/beside Carlos might be the dead man..... Carlos o kii seran riro. Juju plenty gan. I know him very well back in the village. � grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Thanks for dis wonderful update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:36am On Dec 02, 2018
toyhin123:
Thanks for dis wonderful update

You welcome dear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nostradamus: 12:43am On Dec 02, 2018
Silver1996:
grin grin
oga mi,nice work you are doing here.keep up the creativity.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nostradamus: 1:10am On Dec 02, 2018
Nice update boss.that officer who turned his back to philip after seeing that he's working with the thugs is a slowpoke.he should have known that philip will want to cover his track,that officer is a shame to the nigerian police force,i don't think he will be able to crack a simple case of tenant vs landlord sef.

If sonia got lucky enough(she's already lucky that the crowd at the party didn't lynch her),and she made it home successfully,i hope her skull will receive sense that's lacking,if pious is truely as clever as it seem,then he should know sonia is going to be a big problem(she's guilty of attempted murder and even escape the police,the cops will be on the lookout for her)he should do away with her.As for sonia herself,she's such a silly,unrealistic girl who feel she can play the game more than the veterans who had been in it since her childhood.i just pray she get lucky enough to make it out of the town without been caught by either carlous boys or the cops.
Sonia's problem is that she can't reason rationally.am still surprised she think she can take on carlous all by herself in the presence of his mercenaries(despite knowing those guys are deadly hitmen).

Silvoo you too much bros !!

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 1:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Silver 1996 U too the like Philip and carlours is he ur broda c another sergent is dead now
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cerowo(f): 4:57am On Dec 02, 2018
wow really loving the suspense
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Silver1996 you deserve a gift for this wonderful piece grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Walahi Sonia dey mad , She don put pious for trouble nao @d gun. Stupid girl

OP tanks for the update jhor
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2018
Kess has been shot because of this stupid girl and the most annoying thing is, she's still alive

That sergeant is a very stupid police man

Tnks for the update man

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Kess has been shot because of this stupid girl and the most annoying thing is, she's still alive

That sergeant is a very stupid police man

Abi ooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2018
This update just spoilt my Sunday morning. How the hell did Bobby miss the target. Good thing Chief Carlos is alive

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2018
phillo nha bastard nha Carlos suppose born am. as for sonia, I'm short of words
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2018
LET SEE WHAT THE MUDLY SONIA CAN DO is going to tell the DPO wat she know about philip or is she going to try to reach the angry carlos oooLET SEE WHAT THE MUDLY SONIA CAN DO is going to tell the DPO wat she know about philip or is she going to try to reach the angry carlos oooLET SEE WHAT THE MUDLY SONIA CAN DO is she going to tell the DPO wat she know about philip or is she going to try to reach the angry carlos to try again ooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Philip should do and die na
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Can somebody just kill Philip

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Slimynonny: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2018
Nice piece..... Thanks for the update.... I really wish this November cash goes to you....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by duruZed(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
I know that sonia might be our joker, i won't just wish her away like that. But silver 1996 is really a man of twist just don't know how the story is going to end not like the typical naija nollywood.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
The twist in this story is just too much, abeg all the bad people should start dying, starting from Philip
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chaiii this SONIA get sense ooo, chaiii,
Carlos go hear am

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.