Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) (1054 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by Naijagram(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by Naijagram(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Another dope one

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Why all these shooting out your backside and the man pointing at it or ogling at it?Mcheeew angry

Is that the only pose for pre-wedding pics?

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Because she's taller than him so they use style to hide the difference grin grin

thorpido:
Why all these shooting out your backside and the man pointing at it or ogling at it?Mcheeew angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by JudgementHammer: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
I nominate d lady for oral-B advert.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Such a lovely couple

My own is coming soon oooo!!

Happy married life in advance

3 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by Vince77(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Every couple is now a nairalander.

Sure way to make front page.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by JudgementHammer: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
folakemigeh:
Such a lovely couple

Ikeja girl. GRA babe.

How far. I be Lagos guy too.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Halfpenny:
Because she's taller than him so they use style to hide the difference grin grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by swiz123(m): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Now this is really cute, not that Rubbish pre-wedding pics that recently made fp
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
So cute, happy married life guys.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by lilmax(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
where is it said that posting your pre wedding photos would get you money?
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Congratulations... Happy married life to you...
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by Laurawedding: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Happy married life to them. Do you also desire this? Contact us at matchmakingwithlaura@gmail.com .Its totally free of charge
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:19am On Apr 09, 2018
what kind of trash is this? must you post them here nairalander this and that.. nonsense
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by Naijagram(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
what kind of trash is this? must you post them here nairalander this and that.. nonsense

I know you are pained because a man is yet to propose to you.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2018
Pls any serious guy on Nairaland let us marry biko I can't fit wait for Aremu again Yoruba demon tongue grin grin grin 08144000211
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by Jodha(f): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2018
If they are truly nairalanders ...why don't yhu post dia handles.
Re: Two Nairalanders Set To Wed (pre-wedding Photo) by ottidex(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
folakemigeh:
Such a lovely couple

Why did you upload ur pics here??

I'm not sure but it's like you want to cos confusion here
On NL.

Cute though.

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere!! At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? / Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married / Check Out What White Spots On Your Nails Indicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.