Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him (7666 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by laribari(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Lalas247:
One thing missing .. we ladies should not decieve ourselves forming like we dont want it ..

Add to that list
A Man that knows his way in the Bedroom and can shag you good..

tomorrow now some be complaining they are not satisfied next thing is to cheat ... embarassed

But for some, cheating is in their DNA. They just love boys! Likewise, many do it for the money.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Mzansian(f): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

better be a hilbrow dweller than 26 without virginity or a husband lined up!!! loser.

LMFAO, says a loser who lives in a rundown neighborhood littered with drugs, prostitution and filth. Dude , stick to lying to nigerians online that you are this : virgin magnet " , but we both know you are surrounded by hopeless ho'es. You only live your fantasies online , SMALLS AND HILLBROW ARE YOUR REALITY. I'm the least of your problems ,trust me grin.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, says a loser who lives in a rundown neighborhood littered with drugs, prostitution and filth. Dude , stick to lying to nigerians online that you are this : virgin magnet " , but we both know you are surrounded by hopeless ho'es. You only live your fantasies online , SMALLS AND HILLBROW ARE YOUR REALITY. I'm the least of your problems trust me grin.
well its better than Zim. whats your loss of virginity better than?
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Lalas247(f): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2018
laribari:

But for some, cheating is in their DNA. They just love boys! Likewise, many do it for the money.
You may be right lol i wont know ..
But i know females also cheat even harder we are just too smart to get caught ... thats the thing
And when a womans mind is made up especially in the sex department then its on to the next ...... its the least we ask from a guy
At least know how to please ya lady

But ave heard money is the root of evil these days sha
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Mzansian(f): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
well its better than Zim. whats your loss of virginity better than?

It's better than being a virgin. So how will this change that you are living among h'oes and drug users , and can only live-out your fantasies online?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, says a loser who lives in a rundown neighborhood littered with drugs, prostitution and filth. Dude , stick to lying to nigerians online that you are this : virgin magnet " , but we both know you are surrounded by hopeless ho'es. You only live your fantasies online , SMALLS AND HILLBROW ARE YOUR REALITY. I'm the least of your problems ,trust me grin.

close ur sharp mouth
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

It's better than being a virgin. So how will this change that you are living among h'oes and drug users , and can only live-out your fantasies online?
tell me how how having a borehole is better than being a virgin.
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

close ur sharp mouth
learn not to take it personally when you see the word"nigerian". thats being too cheap.
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Mzansian(f): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

close ur sharp mouth

He needs to be reminded of his realities.
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Mzansian(f): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

tell me how how having a borehole is better than being a virgin.

I'm enjoying the dyck I'm getting. How does it feel to have that small dyck while surrounded by prostitutes and cheap h'oes? . Don't take out the frustrations of your surroundings on me , move out of hillbrow if you want to stand a chance of meeting a virgin grin or you will hunt till kingdom come boy .
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

He needs to be reminded of his realities.
we all knowgrin except for those who refuses to knowgrin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

learn not to take it personally when you see the word"nigerian". thats being too cheap.

and you what exactly will I translate this to.

**wondering **

give this to orico service (Durban)
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

I'm enjoying the dyck I'm getting. How does it feel to have that small dyck while surrounded by prostitutes and cheap h'oes? . Don't take out the frustrations of your surroundings on me , move out of hillbrow if you want to stand a chance of meeting a virgin grin or you will hunt till kingdom come boy .
small dick only pains borehole pvssies doesnt it?
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

**wondering **

Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

**wondering **

if it doesnt translate dont bother.
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Mzansian(f): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

small dick only pains borehole pvssies doesnt it?

A small dyck only pains the owner , you know that bunja. grin
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

A small dyck only pains the owner , you know that bunja. grin
your hanging around big dicked nigerians just proves your own words to be a lie
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by jobonnairaland: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
If you’re single and waiting for the woman of your dreams, here are a few things that can help you attract her effortlessly.

Men have their own sexual preferences in women.
Likewise, women too have their own preferences when it comes to appearances.

#1. Charming personality
A charming personality is everything, but yet it’s not something most men have.

#2. A good physique
 Go build those biceps and those deltoids in your shoulders. If you want to attract a girl at first sight, you have to remember that appearances do matter. A lot.

#3. Have a good sense of humor
It takes less than a minute for a girl to know if a guy has a good sense of humor while having a conversation with him. And that’s all you need to impress a girl.

#4. A man who’s not a pushover
A guy who’s a pushover is one of the worst kinds of men in the hierarchy of dating. A pushover is a guy who prefers to accept defeat just to avoid conflict with someone who’s dominating him.

#5. A good job and a nice salary
 Well, now we’re getting shallow. But it’s better to face the truth than pretend like money doesn’t matter. Of course it does! You like a sexy woman over an unattractive women. Women like a rich guy over a church mouse. Be rich and drive a great car and you’ll have a huge advantage already.

#6. A confident man
Confidence is a great trait to have for any man. It’s an inner strength that’s seen and envied by anyone you meet.

#7. A man who looks good
 Good looks always make things easier when it comes to attracting the opposite sex.

#8. An alpha male
The best women are always in the arms of the best men. If your friends don’t respect you, find new friends. You may have noticed this already, but there are always just one or two guys in a big group of guys who date the sexiest women while other guys sit wide eyed and hear their success stories in awe. They’re the alpha male. Be that guy.

feel free to add yours
Lol...Girl, you got all these correctly. These are what make women feel that gut-level called attraction. grin

Another thing that turns women on is being cocky and un-predictable. cheesy
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2018
ubunja I don't know whether you have sense.. a goat is Better than you,

highpriestess please tell this Dumbo to stop commenting on my threads
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if it doesnt translate dont bother.
that is why I said give that to orico servicegrin
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

that is why I said give that to orico servicegrin
give them yourself. im not the one who needs the translation.
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

hahahahah u are crazygringrin he lives in hillbrow shocked
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

highpriestess please tell this Dumbo to stop commenting on my threads
i have a habit of asking you questions you find hard to amswer i know. its not the first time.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

chai high crime rate and gang activity, chai I will always remember hillbrow

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Mzansian(f): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

your hanging around big dicked nigerians just proves your own words to be a lie

Like I said, your small dyck only pains you. Stop glorifying other men's joysticks, you are slowly exposing why you are so desparate for Nigerian boys to like you on this site grin.
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
give them yourself. im not the one who needs the translation.
OK thanks for the polite reply, u look so soft man unlike what I know u forgrin
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by highpriestess: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

highp.riestess please tell this Dumbo to stop commenting on my threads
just ignore the zimbo,he gets orgasm when he quotes female.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Mzansian(f): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

chai high crime rate and gang activity, chai I will always remember hillbrow

That is why he is frustrated, and pissed at all women. Leaving in that slum can get one cranky .
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

That is why he is frustrated, and pissed at all women. Leaving in that slum can get one cranky .

hahahah true, my friend was killed there!
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Mzansian(f): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

Wow, sorry Marty.
Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

Re: 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him by Martin0(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Mzansian:

Wow, sorry Marty.

yeah! so how do you got to know so much about that place, especially u a woman, wonder how you know basically everything about there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them / Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.