Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! (6978 Views)

My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
baby124:
Send her away. Something is not right with all these stories you are telling...

I am beginning to think so too
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by eyinjuege: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
richyblink1:
The plot is actually thickening right now.
Yesterday she was making calls at about 10pm in the night. Few minutes into the call wifey walked up to her and asked who she's been talking to for that long considering the time and duration of the call. She claimed she was trying to tell her caller to call back in the morning. So wifey got the phone from her to return it back in the morning.

Coincidentally, an alert of 20k came in. Lo and behold her account balance amounted to several hundred of thousands. This is a girl her account was reading 0.00 when I started paying her, and I have paid for a few month as she came in about 5 months ago.

My people, I am wondering what I have in my hand. Really confuse what she is up to, and who has been collaborating with her. She talks on phone everyday for long hours.
Since i asked her to call her uncle to come pick her that i won't release her to any other person. She has turned Angel overnight and willing to tumble 20x on her own accord.

I feel someone (a good for nothing guy) out there is taking advantage of her to perpetuate evil.

Take her back to her uncle, sharp sharp. If possible let the police in your area know you're returning her.
Change the locks in your home if possible. Also, let the children's school know the specific person allowed to come and pick them up.
The world is dangerous these days, and people are ready to do anything in their quest for money
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by treasuredkids(f): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
This is serious. You and wifey should involve the police to question her concerning her account balance. You may be housing more than u are imagining at the moment.
Haba!!! The long hours on calls and at ungodly hour should have alerted you long b4 now.
richyblink1:
Yesterday she was making calls at about 10pm in the night. Few minutes into the call wifey walked up to her and asked who she's been talking to for that long considering the time and duration of the call. She claimed she was trying to tell her caller to call back in the morning. So wifey got the phone from her to return it back in the morning.

Coincidentally, an alert of 20k came in. Lo and behold her account balance amounted to several hundred of thousands. This is a girl her account was reading 0.00 when I started paying her, and I have paid for a few month as she came in about 5 months ago.

My people, I am wondering what I have in my hand. Really confuse what she is up to, and who has been collaborating with her. She talks on phone everyday for long hours.
Since i asked her to call her uncle to come pick her that i won't release her to any other person. She has turned Angel overnight and willing to tumble 20x on her own accord.

I feel someone (a good for nothing guy) out there is taking advantage of her to perpetuate evil.

2 Likes

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
treasuredkids:
This is serious. You and wifey should involve the police to question her concerning her account balance. You may be housing more than u are imagining at the moment.
Haba!!! The long hours on calls and at ungodly hour should have alerted you long b4 now.

My sister, was thinking maybe her people chose to call at night feeling she might be busy during the day. Never knew this was the case.
Wifey had also check her received calls to ascertain if truly her mother called her the day she claimed the mother asked her to leave only to discover that the only receive call she had was from a number saved as my only love.
Really tired of the whole thing.
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by treasuredkids(f): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmm!!! I suggest you copy the lovers Nos and ascertain his real identity via true caller then check him out on Facebook and other social media handles so you can be sure who she's involved with.
richyblink1:

My sister, was thinking maybe her people chose to call at night feeling she might be busy during the day. Never knew this was the case.
Wifey had also check her received calls to ascertain if truly her mother called her the day she claimed the mother asked her to leave only to discover that the only receive call she had was from a number saved as my only love.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Diamond23(f): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
[/color] that is how they behave, it’s purely business Nd a way of extorting money from u had it been u fell for der plans. But they found out u r a no go area xo they now want her back to give to another naive victim.kindly let her go even if they later change their mind Nd pleads for her to stay cuz u don’t know wot they might be cooking up against u Nd ur family.[color=#770077]
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by UjuJoan2: 6:09am On Apr 12, 2018
richyblink1:

Hah, this is very serious. Please you need yo get rid of her ASAP before you start hearing sad stories.

Dont even wait for her uncle to show up. Make sure she doesn't have a copy of your key, search her very well before she leaves.

This is clearly a serious issue.
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by UjuJoan2: 6:10am On Apr 12, 2018
richyblink1:

Haba, so most likely no mother asked her to leave? Wow!

She's really a f00l!
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by mylove4him(f): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2018
jusRadical:

Get someone that comes to work at your house on daily basis (Mon - Sat). She closes say 5:30 or 6, depending on when you get home and where she lives.
I always prefer live in. Those come n go can decide not to come and leave you stranded. Moreover I won't always be home before 7pm. And if I need to be somewhere on Sundays nko I will be dragging a toddler everywhere
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2018
mylove4him:

I always prefer live in. Those come n go can decide not to come and leave you stranded. Moreover I won't always be home before 7pm. And if I need to be somewhere on Sundays nko I will be dragging a toddler everywhere

You are correct.

I like avoiding the drama on ground now. Women, especially girls have a lot of issues.
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2018
UjuJoan2:

She's really a f00l!

She is being deceived. But will get to the root

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Hah, this is very serious. Please you need yo get rid of her ASAP before you start hearing sad stories.

Dont even wait for her uncle to show up. Make sure she doesn't have a copy of your key, search her very well before she leaves.

This is clearly a serious issue.

I intentionally want it that weekend as the man claimed to be busy during the week. Want to ensure I do a proper handover.

But will sure get to the end
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by GHoJes: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2018
UjuJoan2:

She's really a f00l!
I like the way you have been encouraging him to give her another chance and also with your experience, i dare say, with his experience too. Pls dont hang up on her yet because she seems a good soul.

She is a tool like you said and her fidgeting shows her mum/family is not behind her wanting to leave but also give slacks for the truth that she is young and naive. The guy giving her that money doesnt appear broke, she may have met him during her stay with OP especially with her past account balance.

As for her family wanting to come over, i think she made them feltl she is comfortable, accepted, welcome anytime and by extension her entire family. Given the Nigerian factor, any one not informed would likely do like her.

If she is sorry for her acts, she should please be given another chance. She should also be guilded by OP and his wife on relationships.
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
GHoJes:

I like the way you have been encouraging him to give her another chance and also with your experience, i dare say, with his experience too. Pls dont hang up on her yet because she seems a good soul.

She is a tool like you said and her fidgeting shows her mum/family is not behind her wanting to leave but also give slacks for the truth that she is young and naive. The guy giving her that money doesnt appear broke, she may have met him during her stay with OP especially with her past account balance.

As for her family wanting to come over, i think she made them feltl she is comfortable, accepted, welcome anytime and by extension her entire family. Given the Nigerian factor, any one not informed would likely do like her.

If she is sorry for her acts, she should please be given another chance. She should also be guilded by OP and his wife on relationships.

We all deserve a second chance in life. But my worry is if the guy in question is not a fraudster or even a kidnapper trying to use her achieve his long term plan. Wifey was of the opinion that they might have even paid her to kidnap one of our kids and send across to them.

Whatever its, I am ready to get to the tail end. Thankfully i am on off so I can patiently wait around.
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by sweetchi1011: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
richyblink1:

your keeping her in your house will only hurt you and your family. No matter how good she is, she is not indispensible. Take her back to her uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
sweetchi1011:

your keeping her in your house will only hurt you and your family. No matter how good she is, she is not indispensible. Take her back to her uncle.

Will do
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
The drama has finally ended. After saying her mother wants her back on Monday, and me asking her to tell her uncle to come pick her on Saturday. She remained quiet from that Monday like she is in with us till yesterday night at about 8pm when she said her uncle is coming to pick her today being Sunday. I said no problem.

The uncle arrived forming ninja, the first thing he asked her was the about the phone we got her. The girl told him we have retrieved it for the next help that will be coming since she is done with us. The girl told her uncle that she need to be paid for April, the man turned to ask me only to see my mean face. He turned to her and ask her to forget about it that she was the one who said she wants to go, and can't be asking for patment when she did not stay til the end of the month.

Do you know the girl could not even tell us bye. Rather we discovered she parked her things together with wifey's sandals and clothes. Wifey collected it from her. Told her although she won't wear it, but will equally keep it for the next help.

Furthermore, wifey discovered that she secretly took a picture of one of our kids, hence my anger for approving the phone retrieval from her. Whatever her mission is/was, has been defeated. Maybe that's the one she planned to kidnap for the guy that has been crediting her account.
I saw complete disappointment on her face when we searched her and retrieved wifey's sandals, clothes and our baby's picture from her possession.

Note: The uncle could not even care to intimate us the reason behind coming to get her. He only said, Mr A, i am here to fetch my niece. I replied, Mr B, she is all yours. And that's it.

Thanks for all your contributions and advice. Really appreciate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
You are very lucky, thank God for your baby. I hate hearing stories that touch.

4 Likes

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by UjuJoan2: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
richyblink1:
The drama has finally ended. After saying her mother wants her back on Monday, and me asking her to tell her uncle to come pick her on Saturday. She remained quiet from that Monday like she is in with us till yesterday night at about 8pm when she said her uncle is coming to pick her today being Sunday. I said no problem.

The uncle arrived forming ninja, the first thing he asked her was the about the phone we got her. The girl told him we have retrieved it for the next help that will be coming since she is done with us. The girl told her uncle that she need to be paid for April, the man turned to ask me only to see my mean face. He turned to her and ask her to forget about it that she was the one who said she wants to go, and can't be asking for patment when she did not stay til the end of the month.

Do you know the girl could not even tell us bye. Rather we discovered she parked her things together with wifey's sandals and clothes. Wifey collected it from her. Told her although she won't wear it, but will equally keep it for the next help.

Furthermore, wifey discovered that she secretly took a picture of one of our kids, hence my anger for approving the phone retrieval from her. Whatever her mission is/was, has been defeated. Maybe that's the one she planned to kidnap for the guy that has been crediting her account.
I saw complete disappointment on her face when we searched her and retrieved wifey's sandals, clothes and our baby's picture from her possession.

Note: The uncle could not even care to intimate us the reason behind coming to get her. He only said, Mr A, i am here to fetch my niece. I replied, Mr B, she is all yours. And that's it.

Thanks for all your contributions and advice. Really appreciate.

Nawa oooh, this is quite scary.

Thanks God it's over. It may not be a bad idea to change your locks, and also warn your kids never to speak to her if they every came across her again.

It's well!
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
chivera018:
You are very lucky, thank God for your baby. I hate hearing stories that touch.

Is well
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Nawa oooh, this is quite scary.

Thanks God it's over. It may not be a bad idea to change your locks, and also warn your kids never to speak to her if they every came across her again.

It's well!

God really saved us
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
The one we had when I was a child eloped with my uncle grin
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Edipee(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
LadySarah:
I live with my once estranged cousin now 14.he came when he was 12 but looked 7 or 8.It took us mths to put him in shape but the wait was worth it.His mum my aunt is late
At the begginning he came with anger issues coupled with street life but we gradually molded him with Gods help too. It was a tough time.
I also defined his job which is basically companionship for my kids and washing dishes/cleaning the house.He brings my older son bac k from school and stays with him till we come back on his way from his and helps him do his homework.

My sons have come to love him so much too.He is the one who understands the gibberish they talk and all the pj mask,paw patrol,barney songs.

The phone is neccessary to communicate with him incase you have a message.He has never cooked ,gone to mkt or washed my/my kids clothes.My husband helps out alot too

My work place allows me come with my LO(perks of civil service)
so as not to overlabour him.

I do our laundry with my machine and also cook on weekends.

I must commend his efforts and willingness to learn.He has been telling me he wants to start cooking but Dh says no.He is also very good with electrical stuffs. he is very much happy here yhat even when i threaten him to go home if he misbehaves he starts crying.

I 'm trying my best to make him comfy and also not overpamper him.
There are still good ones because me i dont have strength for older girls
You're lucky ma'am.
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by tabithababy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
richyblink1:

Is well

Go and change all your door locks biko

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Hybridz: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
treasuredkids:
Hmmm!!! I suggest you copy the lovers Nos and ascertain his real identity via true caller then check him out on Facebook and other social media handles so you can be sure who she's involved with.
seconded!
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Lovelywings: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
richyblink1:

People were advising you from the beginning to get rid of her NOW. Not sure what else you expect.
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Lovelywings:

People were advising you from the beginning to get rid of her NOW. Not sure what else you expect.

That's been done already
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
LadySarah:
I live with my once estranged cousin now 14.he came when he was 12 but looked 7 or 8.It took us mths to put him in shape but the wait was worth it.His mum my aunt is late
At the begginning he came with anger issues coupled with street life but we gradually molded him with Gods help too. It was a tough time.
I also defined his job which is basically companionship for my kids and washing dishes/cleaning the house.He brings my older son bac k from school and stays with him till we come back on his way from his and helps him do his homework.

My sons have come to love him so much too.He is the one who understands the gibberish they talk and all the pj mask,paw patrol,barney songs.

The phone is neccessary to communicate with him incase you have a message.He has never cooked ,gone to mkt or washed my/my kids clothes.My husband helps out alot too

My work place allows me come with my LO(perks of civil service)
so as not to overlabour him.

I do our laundry with my machine and also cook on weekends.

I must commend his efforts and willingness to learn.He has been telling me he wants to start cooking but Dh says no.He is also very good with electrical stuffs. he is very much happy here yhat even when i threaten him to go home if he misbehaves he starts crying.

I 'm trying my best to make him comfy and also not overpamper him.
There are still good ones because me i dont have strength for older girls

Please understand that as long as he is not an adult, what you are doing is exploitation /child trafficking.

You are not even bothering to keep him in school.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
richyblink1:

Any account that suddenly has thousands in it is being used as a transit account for illegal stuff, usually kidnap payments. I hope you have records of all your transactions into her accounts because police may start tracking down everyone who paid into her account. For your own safety I hope you have all her and her family details, and that they are aware that you have them, and that they will be the first port of call should anything happen to your family.
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
For the poor, children have always been cash cows. I find it very hard to empathise with them because theiraverage mindset is that you are an alakowe English speaking mumu to be exploited.

It is much harder today because of GSM. In the past, once the maid is in your house, that is the end of communication with family until the end if the year. So there is no opportunity for anyone to meddle for at least a year. Now, there is instant contact with home, boyfriends etal.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by mikoas20(m): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2018
Bros, my advice for you is to return her back. She will become a terror that will cause a terrible thing. Be wise!
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by YACAA(f): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
richyblink

I know you have sent her packing already, but another thing to note is that some of these nannies/househelps are paid large sums of money to take pictures of the children they are taking care of (especially nudes), and these pictures are sold to peudophiles. Please please be careful with your next nanny/help; do not let them sleep in the same room with the kids and maybe you and your wife could take turns bathing and putting the kids to sleep. Also try and buy a nannycam for the kids room just to monitor what is happening there when nannies go in there. Wishing you all the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Distress Sale: 5 Bedroom Bungalow Apartment For Sale #6m(Negotiable) / I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.