Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! (7009 Views)

My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by Kinggnicole(f): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
missyojo:
Poster, from your write up I don't think you are in any way harsh or hostile towards her if what you put up here is true. Please kindly let go of her so that you will have your peace. I forgot to add this, I won't advice anyone to take in an adult you can't control. Better still look for a young age between 15-18

Below 18 is child labour

2 Likes

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by LadySarah: 3:37am On Apr 18, 2018
oyb:

Please understand that as long as he is not an adult, what you are doing is exploitation /child trafficking.

You are not even bothering to keep him in school.

I have tried to ignore you but unable to.I could also post his school fee receipts but i'm not mad.

How would you feel if after 1 yr you went to visit your family and the 1st thing your father would ask you is when you are going back?

If a 14 yr old cant stay with his 2 plus yr old bro while the mum goes to mkt or after school hrs,wash plates and sweep the house then i wonder what he shld do then.

I assist him in his school work,pays for his lessons and right now he is having his computer lessons.
He wouldnt have had the opportunity ifhe was in his house still hawking.

Anybody who sees us says he is my bro not because he is but he looks and dresses not different from my boys.

I could go on more but understand that he stands to gain more from me than i do from him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
YACAA:
richyblink

I know you have sent her packing already, but another thing to note is that some of these nannies/househelps are paid large sums of money to take pictures of the children they are taking care of (especially nudes), and these pictures are sold to peudophiles. Please please be careful with your next nanny/help; do not let them sleep in the same room with the kids and maybe you and your wife could take turns bathing and putting the kids to sleep. Also try and buy a nannycam for the kids room just to monitor what is happening there when nannies go in there. Wishing you all the best

We have never allowed any nanny bath any of our kids because of a colleague's experience.

Thanks
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by richyblink1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
mikoas20:
Bros, my advice for you is to return her back. She will become a terror that will cause a terrible thing. Be wise!

She is gone already
Re: Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! by shugasofttouch: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
ImaIma1:

I can't allow it. It is except she is a relative. I can't deal with inlaws and also deal with my help's family coming to stay over.

The fact that their daughter works for me does not automatically give them access to my house. There are boundaries that they cannot cross. I can't allow such but it is fine if it ok with you.
my dear it's not funny contemplating sending her back oooh seem our house is a rescue ground for them in this hard time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only / Is Being The Firstborn Child A Burden? Let's Talk. / How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.