Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too (4221 Views)

South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman / Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by seunadeolu(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Guilty as charged grin

Shugavee:
Honestly they r!!! Men shame single ladies alot,some even behave like they dont need women, that's cause they are single n frustrated too!! Women put too much pressure on themselves, thinking we r the only ones in search n men are all taken!!!! Nope they ain't they are as well desperate n frustrated too!! Even tho they dont admit it!!!
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
seunadeolu:

Guilty as charged grin

grin grin
) smiley
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
pcguru1:

Let's put it this way, A lady is successful, beautiful and all, it would be hard for guys to say she's broke because she's not or say she's ugly so they clamour on the available ammo that is present the marital status so they use that. Frankly am surprised people care about that, or maybe it's not the same being ridiculed for being single as a guy, because if anything or word they say doesn't put money in my pocket then it doesn't make cents. kiss

Note: Rarely would you find a guy that is occupied and busy doing such hehehe not saying anything
tho i agree with some of ur points !! I still belive there are men out there with even money but can't keep a woman!! N ! I feel they feel bad abt it than women, family pressure is the main reason alot of women look up to marriage!! But men hv inferiority complex abt the issue more than ladies do!!! E.g ladies out to a party with their boyfriends with a single lady amongst them and guys going out with their girlfriends n u r a single guy among them !! The guy won't even want to go at all but a lady will follow flex n go to her house happy n fulfilled!! But a guy even if he has enough money would still feel very bad!!
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
CosmicJames:
The only thing that can frustrate a man is if he didn't have money. Nothing else. Not even women.
You should understand that the frustration of women is most likely due to the fact that they are not expected to remain in their father's house especially in this part of the world.

But for the men, they have no other place to go than to remain in their father's house.
So even if they (men) don't get married, at least they can stay in their father's home without pressure.
This is not the case with women
i get ur point but i dont totally agree, if u r talking abt the pressure 4 marriage for a lady whether in ur fathers house or not, the pressure will stil be there, and i also feel parents r more accommodating with female children than male!!! A lady can hv a good job n her parents will insist she stays in their house so she won't be seen too rich (africian mentality) most times most of them move out when they r old!! Me example!!! left for my parents they wanted me to keep staying in their house till i get married but i said no !!! But if a man is in father's house n he is mature, his parents r even willing to get him an apartment if they r well to do, if u are from a poor home no one would want to feed you n plus the disrespect!!! Inequality shit

Back to base, women feel the pressure to Marry but guys hv no pressure but still feel bad abt their single hood!! Except u r a fuckboy tho, but i mean responsible guys

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
I dey feel the pressure small small.

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by sheffy87: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
i get ur point but i dont totally agree, if u r talking abt the pressure 4 marriage for a lady whether in ur fathers house or not, the pressure will stil be there, and i also feel parents r more accommodating with female children than male!!! A lady can hv a good job n her parents will insist she stays in their house so she won't be seen too rich (africian mentality) most times most of them move out when they r old!! Me example!!! left for my parents they wanted me to keep staying in their house till i get married but i said no !!! But if a man is in father's house n he is mature, his parents r even willing to get him an apartment if they r well to do, if u are from a poor home no one would want to feed you n plus the disrespect!!! Inequality shit

Back to base, women feel the pressure to Marry but guys hv no pressure but still feel bad abt their single hood!! Except u r a fuckboy tho, but i mean responsible guys

well said
everything still boils down to societal pressure! only dat women feel it d more!!!! if a man has money and is well to do his problem almost completely solved!!!!!
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
sheffy87:

well said
everything still boils down to societal pressure! only dat women feel it d more!!!! if a man has money and is well to do his problem almost completely solved!!!!!
i get ur point!!!" This is the inequality we keep talking abt!! Equality cool

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by sheffy87: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
yeah......! I feel d pressure too mostly when I'm when am konjified!!!!! lols!!!! the way God wired we men self....! that third leg sef!

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by yarimo(m): 2:12am On Apr 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Everyone is frustrated since Apc started ruling us angry

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
CosmicJames:

I didn't say a woman can't stay in their father's home. Of course they (women) can.
But they have to stay there with some serious pressure. It is not the same with the men.
This particular factor increases the pressure on women. But I can assure you that men don't have such pressure from both parents and the society.

Let's assume a woman is unable to get her own place outside her father's house/home
I know some parents font understand that marriage is not a do or die. They like to push their daughters into marriage even make them rush into the hands of wrong men. And then rush out. It's not the best.
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
The only thing that can make a man frustrated is only when he's dead broke.that he is single can not make him frustratedcheesy. If he earnestly needs a partner he can always get a girl as long as he ain't broke.
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
ellapius:
Op u re 100% correct. My bros has Been single for past 2years.. .he is lonely most times and frustrated too. You see him becoming a workaholic for nothing he needs a woman. I know they are many out there
if he has a good job then getting a woman ought not to be his problem. If a young has a good job with a nice accommodation and he avoids women then there are two things dat could be his problem.
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
marvin906:

what to do my dear..
me Marvin becoming restless just because i dont have a chick in my life
huhhhh
that will be the day heaven comes down
even the guys that have serious girlfriends their mind won't come down cos they had be wondering whose the guy dats probably smashing their babe this very minutecheesy. U will call a girl ur fiancee and meanwhile dat ur fiancee all the guys for ur street and beyond don taste her kpekus.u will be walking with the babe wit ur head held high and guys will be pointing and laughing at ucheesy.
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by ellapius(f): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
if he has a good job then getting a woman ought not to be his problem. If a young has a good job with a nice accommodation and he avoids women then there are two things dat could be his problem.
he has a number of ladies around him .but all thinks is work work money money. His his time for ladies is like gongnto the swimming pool for leisure
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
ellapius:
he has a number of ladies around him .but all thinks is work work money money. His his time for ladies is like gongnto the swimming pool for leisure
one of my bigger bros he's a doctor and very well off.he's in his late 40s and ladies surround him the way ants surround sugar. Almost every night he sleeps with a different girl in his well furnished flat. He's much single with no serious girlfriend and he's always very cheerfulcheesy.tell me why won't he be cheerful when he has a nice ride and he's comfortable. Only brokeness can make we men frustrated and angry ..not singlehood.your brother is probably not ready not ready for woman wahala right now.i am sure when he's ready he will open up and accept a lady into his life. For now he doesn't want to be distracted by nagging and cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by ellapius(f): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
one of my bigger bros he's a doctor and very well off.he's in his late 40s and ladies surround him the way ants surround sugar. Almost every night he sleeps with a different girl in his well furnished flat. He's much single with no serious girlfriend and he's always very cheerfulcheesy.tell me why won't he be cheerful when he has a nice ride and he's comfortable. Only brokeness can make we men frustrated and angry ..not singlehood.your brother is probably not ready not ready for woman wahala right now.i am sure when he's ready he will open up and accept a lady into his life. For now he doesn't want to be distracted by nagging and cheating.
same way I tot. .i even linked my friend to him. He just used her for two weeks and came up with a story that she is a distraction.
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Laurawedding: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hmm ...it is well o. If you are interested in meeting the man / woman of your dreams, check my profile for more details
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
ellapius:
same way I tot. .i even linked my friend to him. He just used her for two weeks and came up with a story that she is a distraction.
dat ur brother is a real brothercheesy. One thing about guys who are very much well to do is that they find it hard to stick to one girl ..especially if the girl is so much impressed by the money he has or the car he rides. The day he comes across a girl that ain't impressed by what he has in his pocket dats the day he will stick to the girl.
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by gasbee: 6:03am On Apr 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

Easy Tiger
pm sent
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2018
That's why I made mention of responsible men, not fuccck boys!!! Not every guy with money doesn't hv good home training!!
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
I only frustrated only when my kondo is harrrrd,and no chic
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by lazeal: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin
) smiley
thank you.
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lazeal u are welcome
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by lazeal: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Rubbiish(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
ellapius:
Stop disturbing your brother for Christ sake!!!
Which kind girl be this....
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by ellapius(f): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rubbiish:

Stop disturbing your brother for Christ sake!!!
Which kind girl be this....
its the kind that care about family o. Lol Abi is it ur brother smiley
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by lazeal: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Halfpenny:

Too late grin
you think so? Watch what will happen now!
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Rubbiish(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
ellapius:
its the kind that care about family o. Lol Abi is it ur brother smiley
But your care may bring unhappiness to his life...
Can't u see he is happy with his style of life...
Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
lazeal:
you think so? Watch what will happen now!
alright good to know!! Just keep talking to her n see how productive it goes!! Maybe too many heart breaks!!! Just be as patient as u can be then move on cause then she is toying with you

Sorry 4 late reply

1 Like

Re: Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too by Shugavee(f): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Halfpenny:

Too late grin
please just remove it!!! Please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Born Holding Contraceptive Coil His Mum Used To Avoid Pregnancy (Photos) / I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander / Ladies: Am So Sorry For Wetting Your Pants 18+ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.