Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander (4219 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by JoshuaDoku: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
A beautiful US female military commander we are yet to have access to her real name has taken to social media to look for a boyfriend.

The beautiful military officer in a post on her Facebook page said that she's in need of a man to start a family with.

The lady did not state her spec or the kind of man she wants.

She even went ahead to vow that she's ready to give financial support to any man who will show interest in her but is not financially sound.

The officer noted that interested persons can send their particulars to her directly in her DM.

Take a look at her post below and try your luck.

https://www.allgistroom.com/boyfriend-financially-us-military-commander/

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Shalommy(f): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nairaland guys, food don done! Chaii cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Blaqroman0000: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Internet fraudsters Oya na no time

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by deewhydoski(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Naija guys, oya food don land
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hmmmm I'll pass, this one get strong body she fit fracture your prick sef

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by kelechi50: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
It seems you are in need too
Shalommy:
why not open up grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Holybaddo: 2:11am On Jul 08, 2022
I no fit try am
If I zuzu she go break my bone
Fear sojo
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Cholls(m): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Kaiair:
Hmmmm I'll pass, this one get strong body she fit fracture your prick sef

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Bruno3000(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2022
No way... We are not interested
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Wouldn't be surprised if application start flying in cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Pussyassasin(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2022
This one go sabi moan for bed so?
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by YourFavorite21(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2022
This one go sabi beat man, person no go fit cheat and go free. cheesy
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by idris646(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2022
military dating.. grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by blingxx(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2022
This one don carry herself give gboys already grin .. I trust those guys first gift card billing if she drop she go trust you grin then move to collecting her bank info and wipe all her military allowee grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Harry00(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Potential client
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pussyassasin:
This one go sabi moan for bed so?
Keep fantasizing till u sabi moan for cell grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Shalommy:
She no... You know.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend, I Can Help You Financially - US Female Military Commander by luminouz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Even her lovely smile can't soften her rock hard face.

I fear for my diick biko

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife / Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. / Is There Anything Wrong In This? Pic!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.