Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her (23063 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
kullozone:

Lol... You don't know that. Stop talking shiit smiley
and in your mind you have said something undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Why do women men carry this cheating thing on top of head like hawking gala? angry
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by kullozone(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lagbaja01:
He might even cheated on her with a worwor babe, cheaters dont care about beauty nor personality of their partner, they just cheat cos its in their blood

Oga, I care about the appearance and personality of who I cheat with oh! I love cheating, but not with any yeye slayqueen who comes along sha smiley
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Dyt(f): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

You said it all bro. The real reason men cheat is mostly the woman's fault. There must be something a woman is not doing right to make her man cheat.

As for who cheats more in a relationship between a man and a woman, for the men to have multiple girlfriends, it takes resources...for a woman to have multiple partners, nothing is absolute of involved except the mere opportunity which they are faced with everyday...that should give you a clearer picture who cheats more...WOMEN!

Yh
Blame the women folks
Smh

3 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by emeejinsm: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
take a chill pill dear, let hear his own side of the story,
who know maybe she have bad breath or body odour, and the brother can't stand it[/quote] grin grin grin grin grin
Naija blogger
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Lagbaja01(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
You love cheating....its in your blood, dont you get it?
kullozone:

Oga, I care about the appearance and personality of who I cheat with oh![b][/b] I love cheating, but not with any yeye slayqueen who comes along sha smiley
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by SAMBARRY: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Who's that violent and bipolar albino idiot that sang "these hoes ain't loyal".he should have sang phenese is a very uncontrollable part of their bodies that controls their decisions and judgement.just like that fool that killed his child to marry another wife

Moral of the story,even if you fine pass bet once,get ass pass kim Kardashian,the owners of the pjenese can't control it from distribution.THERE was a time a friend I was jisting with a friend ,a pastor's wife for that matter and she made a statement that shocked Mr because of her position of iyawo pastor.she said men are like Bluetooth looking for the nearest available connection.they don't want to know.whether it's a brand new phone or condemned,their own is just to connect.as the pjenese direction is pointing to,that's where they will follow

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Mypeople2(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Cheating is normal to men. God save us.
I heard you with my nose.It is only men that cheat ,women do not cheat .Thank you very much .You are talking as if women do not triple date.If you think I am lying ask your boyfriend/husband to monitor your calls,chats and text messages for one week, if he will not die or break up with you on the 8th day.

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by habsydiamond(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
I hate cheaters mehn....that's why they ought to be in the zoo or the forest just like their other counterparts.. cheetahs and the likes
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

and was able to condone bad breathe for complete 3years?
lol.That's just out of it,some people are born cheats.

It wasn't complete 3 years actually. In her words, they dated on and off.
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by kullozone(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lagbaja01:
You love cheating....its in your blood, dont you get it?

Yea, I do... Honestly, if I didn't, I'd have said so smiley

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by seangy4konji: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
abeg na money i deh find..toto plenty for where i deh.
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
when a woman's fed up, It ain't nothing you can do about it

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by ngwababe(f): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Asowari:
who know maybe she have bad breath or body odour, and the brother can't stand it

Kedu Ife o na-ako?
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

You said it all bro. The real reason men cheat is mostly the woman's fault. There must be something a woman is not doing right to make her man cheat.

As for who cheats more in a relationship between a man and a woman, for the men to have multiple girlfriends, it takes resources...for a woman to have multiple partners, nothing is absolutely involved except the mere opportunity which they are faced with everyday...that should give you a clearer picture who cheats more...WOMEN!
. My dear you can imagine oo, women are just something else. Now my girlfriend is asking for 10k for something important, but I called her today and over heard her pricing clothes and shoes more than 10k to buy .

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Cheating is normal to men. God save us.

Cheating is not normal to men, they only want us to believe that...
Cheating on women is one thing, then making her feel like a poo is another....only weak men do this..

Real men know that while there are women everywhere, theres something different about their wife/gf ,,and so treat her with more dignity...

Any man can cheat..but a real man holds his own with dignity and respect...

4 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These hos are truly not loyal.
Imagine her moving on as if she just came down from a danfo bus.
I pity men who genuinely fall in love with women.
A real man treats a woman's heart like Ludo.

Male olosho sited

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

As for who cheats more in a relationship between a man and a woman, for the men to have multiple girlfriends, it takes resources...for a woman to have multiple partners, nothing is absolutely involved except the mere opportunity which they are faced with everyday...that should give you a clearer picture who cheats more...WOMEN!

The bolded is so wrong...

A mam cheats because he wants to, whatever the woman has done is just him trying to justify himself..
Why do men married to beauty quuens cheat? Why do husbands of good wives cheat? Why do polygamous women with all types of women cheat,, even husbands of iconic women??

It takes nothing to cheat , but takes a lot of self discipline, respect for another's person feeling not to cheat

5 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by gozzlin: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
I thought only blacks are permitted to use the word 'nigga'. sad

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by dominique(f): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
I didn't know Italians/whites also use the word nigga undecided

2 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Codes151(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ire2:
This kind fine girl when thousands of guys they die for ni one they use do yeye for here cheesy No wonder tekno sing say "your sisi is my Caro"

grin
yoruba boy spotted...

They like white babes
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mypeople2:
I heard you with my nose.It is only men that cheat ,women do not cheat .Thank you very much .You are talking as if women do not triple date.If you think I am lying ask your boyfriend/husband to monitor your calls,chats and text messages for one week, if he will not die or break up with you on the 8th day.
My boyfriend would see such but not husband. Getting married means hanging one's boots grin
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Lalas247(f): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
using nigga angry
the way we let these pol take the piss.. and when u ask him why use that word .. he will tell u his great great great great grandfather is black .. or he has black friends

nonsense ..

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=ngwababe post=66562768]

Kedu Ife o na-ako?.
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
ngwababe:

Kedu Ife o na-ako?
am sorry I don't understand the language how about u type it in English wink
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Asowari:
who know maybe she have bad breath or body odour, and the brother can't stand it

So, lets say she had bad breath & the best he could do was cheat on her.? He couldn't break up with her nd move on with his dignity intact ?

Where is your dignity and respect for yourself?

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by MarieSucre(f): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

I 100% agree with your comment. A lot of girls like to delusion and deny it but the fact is guys are saints, guys never cheat for no reason. Guys don't even know what evil is. Guys are little children who have no mind of their own, they only do things because women make them do it. If a woman says jump, they jump, if a woman says wash pant, they wash pant, if a woman says cheat on me, they cheat on them.

Guys are robots, they are incapable of taking responsibility for their actions, if they stole money from pot, it was their mothers fault, if they failed a course, it was the lecturers fault, and if they cheat on a girl, it's the girl's fault. Guys are truly brainless.
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by MarieSucre(f): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lagbaja01:
Endavour to train ur sons not to cheat
That's a fathers responsibility.
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lagbaja01:
He might even cheated on her with a worwor babe, cheaters dont care about beauty nor personality of their partner, they just cheat cos its in their blood

Serial cheater spotted!
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Codes151:
yoruba boy spotted...

They like white babes

grin
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
MarieSucre:

[s]
I 100% agree with your comment. A lot of girls like to delusion and deny it but the fact is guys are saints, guys never cheat for no reason. Guys don't even know what evil is. Guys are little children who have no mind of their own, they only do things because women make them do it. If a woman says jump, they jump, if a woman says wash pant, they wash pant, if a woman says cheat on me, they cheat on them.

Guys are robots, they are incapable of taking responsibility for their actions, if they stole money from pot, it was their mothers fault, if they failed a course, it was the lecturers fault, and if they cheat on a girl, it's the girl's fault. Guys are truly brainless.[/s]

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by MarieSucre(f): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

I'm just helping you continue your stupid statement nah. Se men are little children that they do not know that cheating is wrong? So men are brainless that they have to be pampered with the truth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram / Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.