Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her (23069 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
MarieSucre:

I'm just helping you continue your stupid statement nah. Se men are little children that they do not know that cheating is wrong? So men are brainless that they have to be pampered with the truth?

I am giving you hints of why men cheat and instead of you to learn, you are here arguing like iya basira wey her rice money no complete.

Women drive men to cheat 95% of the time. Now go prepare dinner for your hubby and lemme alone let me enjoy masef!

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by ojuwura(f): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
It's still a senseless man that will keep blaming his wife/gf for cheating on her. Just take responsibility and admit doing that poo is in ur blood. Respect to the few matured and wise guys we still have here, as for the remaining ones, just pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by xtervaganza(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
They'll be back fxcking in no time cheesy grin grin

I'll know cos I've been there grin cool
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Lagbaja01(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Se o ti ma sinwin undecided
Ire2:

Serial cheater spotted!
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 10, 2018
Magnifik18:

So, lets say she had bad breath & the best he could do was cheat on her.? He couldn't break up with her nd move on with his dignity intact ?

Where is your dignity and respect for yourself?
grin lol am not the one who cheated now am I? u take my comment too personal I was just having fun relaxed and take a chill pill mehn
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by MarieSucre(f): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
prince3009:

I am giving you hints of why men cheat and instead of you to learn, you are here arguing like iya basira wey her rice money no complete.

Women drive men to cheat 95% of the time. Now go prepare dinner for your hubby and lemme alone let me enjoy masef!

Women also drive men to steal, they drive them to kill, they drive to lie, they lie them to join Boko Haram, they drive them to join militant nonsense and ingredient. I just pity your future wife, she does not know she will be marrying a child who will never take responsibility for his actions. Even when she catches you fingering your own daughter, you will still say she is the one that drive you to be a paedophile tufiakwa
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
MarieSucre:

Women also drive men to steal, they drive them to kill, they drive to lie, they lie them to join Boko Haram, they drive them to join militant nonsense and ingredient. I just pity your future wife, she does not know she will be marrying a child who will never take responsibility for his actions. Even when she catches you fingering your own daughter, you will still say she is the one that drive you to be a paedophile tufiakwa

Most of the men who steal apart from the urge to satisfy hunger...isn't it because they want to impress one foolish woman somewhere who is nagging over a particular thing which her father never provided for her mother? I don't have time for your cat-fights. I am entitled to my opinions 100% and you can't change that. If you like, bite your nipple off your breast in anger!

And by the way, the fact that your dad fingered you does not mean all men do same.

Stop stalking me and get a life!
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by lenghtinny(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2018
MarieSucre:

Why bring his future wife and unborn daughter into the conversation...

You didn't have to go down that road angry
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by MarieSucre(f): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
lenghtinny:

Why bring his future wife and unborn daughter into the conversation...

You didn't have to go down that road angry

I'm sorry if it offended. I juts wanted him to see how holding such harmful opinion might affect his future if he does not change now.
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by MarieSucre(f): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
prince3009:

Most of the men who steal apart from the urge to satisfy hunger...isn't it because they want to impress one foolish woman somewhere who is nagging over a particular thing which her father never provided for her mother? I don't have time for your cat-fights. I am entitled to my opinions 100% and you can't change that. If you like, bite your nipple off your breast in anger!

And by the way, the fact that your dad fingered you does not mean all men do same.

Stop stalking me and get a life!

All the politicians are stealing because of the women in their lives, the same women who they cheat on. What about Boko Haram they're also killing because of the women in their lives se, paedophiles nko, it was their mother who sent them message.

I pity your wife and daughters. Especially your daughters. Don't worry we will hear your story on the front page of nairaland in years to come, and the story will end in either "the devil made me do it" or "my wife drove me to it", but you will be disgraced into jail.

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2018
MarieSucre:

All the politicians are stealing because of the women in their lives, the same women who they cheat on. What about Boko Haram they're also killing because of the women in their lives se, paedophiles nko, it was their mother who sent then message.

I pity your wife and daughters. Especially your daughters. Don't worry we will hear your story on the front page of nairaland in years to come, and the story will end in either "the devil made me do it" or "my wife drove me to it", but you will be disgraced into jail.

Oh dear me...i've just realized i have been bantering with a mentally unstable person. Get well soon undecided

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by MarieSucre(f): 3:24am On Apr 13, 2018
prince3009:

Oh dear me...i've just realized i have been bantering with a mentally unstable person. Get well soon undecided

Says the little child that will soon get arrested for not been able to take responsibility. When they arrest you we'll see who is unstable.

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
MarieSucre:

Says the little child that will soon get arrested for not been able to take responsibility. When they arrest you we'll see who is unstable.

Don't mind these ndi ara. I'll just be laughing when they meet serious people who don't have time for their blame game of "my wife made me, my mama made me, my sis made me" and severely deal with them. Even Adam couldn't get away with just blaming Eve, he had to do hard labour for penance grin grin grin They'll be whining in solitary confinement about these women who mysteriously stole their free will and agency cheesy

Are they dogs on a leash or men grin grin Spoiled dirty children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram / Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.