Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? (27269 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

So faithful Men of nairaland, how do you manage to remain faithful?

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by ThatrealestApex: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
I'm here to read lies from married men chasing underage girls undecided

How they'll come here and form "Faithful Partner" undecided lipsrsealed

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by suckmedownthere(f): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
For some it's financial constraint so instead he does a hand job...... my opinion as a lady

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by ThatrealestApex: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
suckmedownthere:
For some it's financial constraint so instead he does a hand job...... my opinion as a lady

This man with hairy balls, Keep deceiving yourself undecided

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Oluwasheyijossy: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
Well we are humans like other guys but discipline and self respect is the key oh. We don't follow the bandwagon effect of jumping on everything on skirt cool

189 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
Well we are humans like other guys but discipline and self respect is the key oh. We don't follow the bandwagon effect of jumping on everything on skirt cool

So if you had cristiano ronaldo kinda money would you still be faithful to one woman?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Stinginess
Stinginess
Stinginess again.

I'm trollinggrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by suckmedownthere(f): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

This man with hairy balls, Keep deceiving yourself undecided
I got a wet ass pussy...... that needs some sucking
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by KidDarkness(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Discipline. I no dey chop different soups at the same time

24 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by dawnomike(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

Commitment and the fear of God

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
dawnomike:
Commitment and the fear of God

If anything can keep a man from cheating it can only be that.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by sexdogz2018(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
I keep the flame alive by reminding myself that she’s still the same sexy,smart and amazing lady I feel I love with plus the sex is awesome even now IMAGINATION WANT KILL ME
Rokiat:

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by imagrg(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
When the wife gives you kpekus 24/7 to knack.

No strength to knack outside again.

The full dose should be:
One orthodox fvcking in the night.
Have a bath with him and let him in through the backside.

Do this everyday; if he sees toto outside e go be the story of the man is willing but the gbola is weak! grin

Make una dey follow me, una go see laugh.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Coder2Client(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
I'm stingy to lady I'm not sharing connections with.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by okoroemeka(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

this is quite interesting what I observed,my fellow in-law confided to me that he has not cheated on his wife for almost 30 years of marriage which is very impressive but he further told me that he beats his wife anytime he wants to nack and she is not in the mood,his wife on the other hand who is my wife's elder sister also told her sister that she prefers her husband to cheat rather than to be beating and disturbing her all the time,now which is the better option?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Serenitys: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Meet this babe i really like since December, first day we actually kissed and all, she told me she was a virgin, at first i knew i would not continue but then it's almost 3 months plus no sex..
I just understood what kept me was her values, my discipline and also my respect for her..

Will i continue honestly i don't know but then I Know i can if i see reasons and wish to but then the question is, does she worth the sacrifice?
Is she being honest?

Only time will tell..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by blacksam01: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

at Op, i u meet us that dont cheat u will still complain... nothing satisfy a woman

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by marlow1962(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na wife were no sweet em husband they cheat on.

This is just the plain truth.
But I don't see the thing enticing jumping from one skirt to another, to me real guys don't do that.

If my wife is giving me wotowoto pro max everyday (me I like Bleep, don't know about u), nahh there's no need cheating.

During 2020 period, that's when I meet my gal ( now ex), body wise not bad. During those times I've meet different kinds of sexy gals, wild gals. But nahh, wertin you wn gv me sexually wer my babe no dy gv me?

And these days majority of these gals are infections on their own, cheating guys have to be careful fuckin up with them.

35 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by VinnyBaba: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
OP,

If All Men/Guys in Nigeria are Faithful and stick to only One wife/Girlfriend,

Many Girls will DIE OF HUNGER and starvation. embarassed cry

Who will Help ur Gender Pple i.e. Urgent 2K Girls and Oloshos? undecided 🤔

45 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Smartguyboy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

So if you had cristiano ronaldo kinda money would you still be faithful to one woman?

Have you heard of CR7 cheating on his baby mama before ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by chikachike86(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

1. Fear of STD's and STI's. So much junk out there. Sex in marriage is skin to skin and if you try am outside, na you know. The worse is infecting your innocent partner. That's the height of evil.

2. Emotional stress. Some bitch calling at odd hours.

3. Cheating is expensive. Waste of resources for few minutes enjoyment.

4. Stress of building a new family because of divorce. Etc.

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by VinnyBaba: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
I'm here to read lies from married men chasing underage girls undecided

How they'll come here and form "Faithful Partner" undecided lipsrsealed

Don't mind Dem. sad

Let the Sexy Girl come here to create a Thread 'I need a Man Tonight', You will see some will PM her. : cool

Married Men in Naija can PRETEND ehn. 😄 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Smartguyboy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
imagrg:
When the wife gives you kpekus 24/7 to knack.

No strength to knack outside again.

The full dose should be:
One orthodox fvcking in the night.
Have a bath with him and let him in through the backside.

Do this everyday; if he sees toto outside e go be the story of the man is willing but the gbola is weak! grin

Make una dey follow me, una go see laugh.
Remembered one Time I camp one girl in my house then ever ready girl whenever you want she’s ready i got tired and weak after 5-6 days of non stop sex .

10 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by MasterJayJay: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Faithfulness has it's place in marriage and not in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

If you are not married, stop saying he/she is cheating on me. If you are fornicating with your bf/gf, it is the same fornication that prostitutes do. There is nothing like cheating.

Cheating involves a married person who goes outside the matrimonial home to have sex.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by JapaToDNext: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Have you heard of CR7 cheating on his baby mama before ?
is it every news, u c on internet

4 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Paramount01(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
chikachike86:

1. Fear of STD's and STI's. So much junk out there. Sex in marriage is skin to skin and if you try am outside, na you know. The worse is infecting your innocent partner. That's the height of evil.

2. Emotional stress. Some bitch calling at odd hours.

3. Cheating is expensive. Waste of resources for few minutes enjoyment.

4. Stress of building a new family because of divorce. Etc.

You spoke my mind

Who get time to dey do hide and seek

Disease plenty and I hate condom

Even the sex things I am tired of it , my wife keeps thinking I am cheating because if she don't beg me I no dey do

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Smartguyboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Serenitys:
Meet this babe i really like since December, first day we actually kissed and all, she told me she was a virgin, at first i knew i would not continue but then it's almost 3 months plus no sex..
I just understood what kept me was her values, my discipline and also my respect for her..

Will i continue honestly i don't know but then I Know i can if i see reasons and wish to but then the question is, does she worth the sacrifice?
Is she being honest?

Only time will tell..

There’s a way to check it out with your eyes 👀 without sex some girls can be manipulative about virginity been scam before after waiting for almost two years without sex won’t fall for such scam again. If you don’t want see I need see for myself if the hymen is still there don’t tell me you were rape or doing sport in secondary school.

6 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Smartguyboy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
JapaToDNext:
is it every news, u c on internet

CR7 is the news himself such news will blow the blogger why do you think paparazzi follow them up and down even with girls or anyone they talk to?

7 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Moniya4Real(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Religion- I attend a Bible believing church and we are always told not to even think of cheating on one’s partner. The world might be getting away with it, but there is, and always will be, a consequence for a child of God to indulge in immorality.in 1 Cor 6:18, Jesus said that every sim a man commits is outside of his body but the sim of sexual immorality is against his own body. “Flee from all form of sexual immorality “

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Deenillah(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Still haven't seen the one whose money I'll be spending

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BusinessPlan22: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:

1.The fear of God
2. The vows I took
3. My wife is my life. I love her so much

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by AndrewTate(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Many Reasons Why Men Cheat / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.