Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Shit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Shit (887 Views)

10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) / My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now / Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Shit by ahbaycity(m): 12:17am On May 13, 2010
Is there any1 who could advise me on how to get my woman back. She is an epitome of a virtuous woman, a christian to the call,a virgin @ 30, she is all that a good man would pray for. Her character is one above the rest. But i lied to her when we 1st met, not knowing that we would eventually start dating. The one i didn't know how to tell her is the fact that i came out with 3rd class. Everyone knew me to be brilliant, truly i am, but i lost out in 3rd year. She gave me time and she even promise to overlook whatever it was, but i wasn't confident enough to tell her. Because of that i pushed her away to cover up my shit. i love her so much,how do i go about it. please help
Re: How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Shit by no1madman(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2010
Tell her d truth and apologize sincerely. .Be a Man!
Re: How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Shit by Dolemite(f): 12:32am On May 13, 2010
I shit on my boo. . . grin
Re: How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Shit by 912(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2010
Its never too late to do the right thing. Just tell her the truth and be very sincere about it. If she really loves you she will forgive you but don't expect her to do that immediately.

Besides, the issue is just that you graduated with a third class isn't it? Or is there any other thing you are not saying?
Re: How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Shit by kingkams(m): 12:42am On May 13, 2010
C'mon Guy. This shouldn't be much of a problem. Believe me, when you eventually confess, she'll probably be angry for a while but she'll cool down. Who knows, she many even have a confession to make as well.
Re: How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Shit by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On May 13, 2010
Who Cares?

They are more serious things to worry about.
Re: How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Shit by 912(m): 12:54am On May 13, 2010
kingkams:

C'mon Guy. This shouldn't be much of a problem. Believe me, when you eventually confess, she'll probably be angry for a while but she'll cool down. Who knows, she many even have a confession to make as well.
that's true.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. / Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! / Women A Word To The Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.