Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! (886 Views)

From Grace To Grass: How Social Media Ruin Adam Johnson’s Career / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Seven Facts About The Female Gender. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by ikedeo(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2010
that's my gratitude to womanhood, my first will be a girl!
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2010
ikedeo:

that's my gratitude to womanhood, my first will be a girl!

Do not speak with such confidence, you may never know. Pray for a good child, not a girl
or boy. you feel me smiley
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2010
Na you know wetin you want.
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by SALady(f): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2010
@ rokiatu you know I hear what you are saying but then there's something I am battling with in ma head, and perhaps its the same thing you may be refering to. Ok my battle with your statement is that "I am not sure why cant he/she ask for a girl". I was told that God said we should ask him for exactly what we want and he will take care of it.

But then again I am thinking you may be right in your response in that, God may give him/her what is good for him/her whatever the gender of the child that he may end up with. It is up to God  undecided  undecided  undecided

But still I am soooo tempted to ask @poster to pray for that girl child he/she wishes for.
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by LOVE4BUG(f): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2010
well my first and second will be boy and then girl later and that will be it kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by SAGoddess: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2010
What is the difference between a girl and a girl child? Perhaps I am having a blonde moment this morning!!!

ALl the best OP, I wished to have a boy, dreamt I was having one before the scan, it was confirmed a month or two later, he is the light of my life! smiley
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2010
@SA Lady, sweetheart, offcourse we ask God all the time for what we want. ( But we always do not
get what we want) As for the poster, he's talking as if he just gonna go to a shop and buy a female doll.
look keenly at this quote below and u will get my point.

ikedeo:

my first will be a girl!

Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by Brownteeth(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2010
@replies above. Why are you ladies wishing for boys? I thought you were the ones condeming us here?
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by SAGoddess: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2010
Brownteeth:

@replies above. Why are you ladies wishing for boys? I thought you were the ones condeming us here?

Maybe to raise my boy into the kind of man I wish I had as a partner!
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by Brownteeth(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2010
^^^ Nice reply.

But between you as a mum and your son's peer group, who do you think will have more influence on your son?
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by SAGoddess: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2010
He is 3 now and I have a chance to get the basics right, lay the foundation, his peers will start influencing him when he is older but the foundation will be there!
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by SALady(f): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2010
SA Goddess:

What is the difference between a girl and a girl child? Perhaps I am having a blonde moment this morning!!!

ALl the best OP, I wished to have a boy, dreamt I was having one before the scan, it was confirmed a month or two later, he is the light of my life! smiley

Whats wrong?
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by zebra543: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2010
my first will be a girl too. . . . and then a boy 4 yrs later!
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by Brownteeth(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2010
@SA Goddess. Sorry. By the time he gets older that foundation will wear off. The choice he makes later in life will depend on his own judgement and assessment of his environment.
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by SAGoddess: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2010
Hai, there is no winning then but I will try!

Brownteeth:

@SA Goddess. Sorry. By the time he gets older that foundation will wear off. The choice he makes later in life will depend on his own judgement and assessment of his environment.
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by ikedeo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
@zebra: same here.
i cud wish for any good gender, but I just want to show an everlasting gratitude for their care and lessons, even when i try hard not to show this.
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by ice234: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
definately. i pray for my first to be a girl
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by ikedeo(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2010
u may neva comprehend rokiatu
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by Pweety4me(f): 1:58am On Jul 17, 2010
@OP Ok but if i may ask wat sparks u up 2 utter such a statement?
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by ikedeo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2010
@pweet:they brought me to life.were the only gender that saw me thru anytime i was helpless.
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by SALady(f): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2010
@ikedeo, if its a girl child you want ask for just that.
Re: Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! by ikedeo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2010
@sa lady: Oops! just wish my first be a girl. male issue is undeniably good too.

(1) (Reply)

Clash! Two Babes U Was Toasting Came The Same Day,same Time / Fellas? / Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.