Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone (6250 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by oluwafrizzy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Stake news tongue

That's why you can't even spell Stale correctly
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by victorian(f): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Beautiful

Mehn I dey fear this kind woman

Then go just use calmness hold u for work...u go just begin explain yourself

Heheheheheehehehh cheesy

That's always my strategy and you must talk true.. And spill out everything. It works for me.

No need screaming and shouting, cos he's not deaf.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by victorian(f): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
jericco1:

if not that you're married and other things I'd have recommended you.

Awwww cheesy

That's a huge compliment. Thank you smiley
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by sassyclassy: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Attention! Attention! Attention! This post is for wedding photographers in need of vacant office space

The Classy & Sassy Place is a hub for Wedding & Event Vendors!

Benefits
*Easily accessible
*target clientele specific
* it is the ideal environment to grow your business in 2018!
*Constant power supply from 9am-6pm
*Good packing space

Office/Studio space is available for wedding photographers vendors at a very affordable rate !!!! Call/WhatsApp 08181122447
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
victorian:

Heheheheheehehehh cheesy

That's always my strategy and you must talk true.. And spill out everything. It works for me.

No need screaming and shouting, cos he's not deaf.
Spot on

You have a very effective strategy

With this your strategy any reasonable man will have no choice but to comport himself or at least upgrade his game ( that's if he is a chronic cheat)

Person like me dey fear silent woman pass anything..I can tolerate a nagging woman and probably put her in her place if need be; because she has given me leverage through her nagging and shouting but a calm one

Jesus I go just run mad begin pet bribe and beg am

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by JudgementHammer: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
damselb:
hmm guys sha
Yes na. If you're too straightforward with a girl, you won't enjoy her..that's d truth.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by victorian(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Spot on

You have a very effective strategy

With this your strategy any reasonable man will have no choice but to comport himself or at least upgrade his game ( that's if he is a chronic cheat)

Person like me dey fear silent woman pass anything..I can tolerate a nagging woman and probably put her in her place if need be; because she has given me leverage through her nagging and shouting but a calm one

Jesus I go just run mad begin pet bribe and beg am

Lol so true .

Nagging doesn't help at all, nagging gives the man leverage to think of more lies and excuses, infact nagging will simply make him, look at his wife disdainfully and just shake his head and walk away.
Then if she is more dumb, she will lunge at him, hold him by his neck, screaming u dare cheat on me, u will must kill me today! grin

The husband or bf gets mad! What rubbish! My shirt! Damn! The next thing is a deafening slap on her ears, and she quickly drops her hand and staggers back with shock! cheesy
While he turns back and warns with a angry look, don't u ever in your life, hold me by the neck or shirt! Understood?

She will either start crying or she will regain her posture and possibly slap him back! Gbosa! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The man will be like what! You dare slap me back!

My people water Don pass garri be this ooooo.

Thats exactly how voilence and beating starts .

Its nice chatting with you. smiley
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
victorian:

Lol so true .

Nagging doesn't help at all, nagging gives the man leverage to think of more lies and excuses, infact nagging will simply make him, look at his wife disdainfully and just shake his head and walk away.
Then if she is more dumb, she will lunge at him, hold him by his neck, screaming u dare cheat on me, u will must kill me today! grin

The husband or bf gets mad! What rubbish! My shirt! Damn! The next thing is a deafening slap on her ears, and she quickly drops her hand and staggers back with shock! cheesy
While he turns back and warns with a angry look, don't u ever in your life, hold me by the neck or shirt! Understood?

She will either start crying or she will regain her posture and possibly slap him back! Gbosa! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The man will be like what! You dare slap me back!

My people water Don pass garri be this ooooo.

Thats exactly how voilence and beating starts .

Its nice chatting with you. smiley

Same here dear; nice chatting with u too

I admire your brilliance

Please kindly impact this knowledge to your close pals and any female relative it will save them from stress and enable them control their man to some extent
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone by victorian(f): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Same here dear; nice chatting with u too

I admire your brilliance

Please kindly impact this knowledge to your close pals and any female relative it will save them from stress and enable them control their man to some extent

Smiles thanks dear

I do tell them but they are always stubborn. After series of beatings and insults from their men, they tend to see reason and become calm afterwards.
Experience will teach them better. But my daughters, I will train them from when they are little to watch their tongue, control their emotions, respect people's views even though they may not agree with it and always voice out at the right time and right place.

You are smart too smiley
I like your views as well.

OK do have a lovely evening.
Cheers. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies. Can You Date An Short Handsome Guy Especially From London? / Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! / As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.