Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) (6249 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) by freshgbedu(m): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Hi Guys!!
Surely, we all want any women we want to be involve with come out sexy all the time.

Many a times, when Konji catches up with you, the kind of pant she’s wearing might not matter.

But brother, there are times that you don’t want to have sex but when she wears some kind of panties and walk pass your front, your John Thomas will be left with no choice than to rise to the occasion �
READ MORE HERE https://lagostrend.com/uncategorized/as-a-guy-which-of-these-types-of-pants-do-you-like-most-on-a-lady-see-here/

Re: As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) by Odogwu999(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2020
[left][/left] grin
Re: As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) by Depriest2020: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Your question they make me shame for you.
Re: As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2020
The greatest feeling ever is taking off her pant. All the calls, chats, toasting, petting now paying off
Re: As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) by Elimon(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2020
I love seeing my girlfriend in g string than naked tho

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Kekereekun123:
The greatest feeling ever is taking off her pant. All the calls, chats, toasting, petting now paying off
I dey tell you....there is nothing as exciting as taking removing a girl's pants for the first time.
Re: As A Guy, Which Of These Types Of Pants Do You Like Most On A Lady? (see Here) by tological(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2020
This is nonsense

(1) (Reply)

What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 / Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls / The Day I Will Never Forget!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.