Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! (890 Views)

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! by zubyhub: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys, welcome to another article of mine. Now let’s dive into this phenomenon of some short guys feeling awkward around tall ladies, and the issue becomes more complex when the short guy in question is broke; like really broke.

Well not to worry, where there is a way, there is a will, no I think I got that wrong, it’s actually....whatever. The thing is; it’s all in your mind brother. Whatever self defeating thought you have, has nothing to do with the obtainable reality. First thing; NO MAN IS UGLY, yeah bro take it to the bank. A man’s beauty lies in his ability to muster courage, tenacity, and foresight in any given circumstances and at any given time. Simply put, your CHARACTER as a man is your beauty. Now this is not some philosophical crap and I love philosophy by the way, I am a fan of Freud…..no apologies.

My candid advice; don't worry about what you can't control, rather focus on the things you can. It's almost next to impossible to change your height, but you certainly can choose to nurture yourself with healthy nutritious meals and enrich your mind with incisive books. You can also workout and develop a good looking body. Take an honest look at yourself and see if you have a good fashion sense, and if you don't, please fix it. Your fashion sense goes a long way. It’s a no no for ill-fitting shirts and trousers if you are short. I will advice you stick to well made slim fitted clothing’s. Engage yourself in productive activities outside of work and socialize more.

However, if after doing all this and she’s still not reciprocating your gestures, then you should learn to move on, because if you aren't physically attracted to someone, there's no amount of personality that can make up for it, and that goes both ways. Don’t insult your essence all because you a chasing a particular woman, there are many fishes in the river. Everyone's standards are different, so ignore what others would have you accept as physical beauty, especially the media and all the crazy garbage out there.

Like young models starving themselves all in the name of super model ideal figure!

In fact a tall handsome guy with all the cash in world, and no personality or swag might just end up being with a woman that might probably find happiness outside the relationship.

Women gracefully are not as superficial as men. Biologically, women are wired to look for a strong man who can give her a sense of security. This security encompasses emotional and financial. She wants a leader who can take care of her, who can cover her and be with her through the storms of life. She wants a man who is social and can speak up when the need arises.

Don’t live in self indulgence; I am Short, I am fat, I am this and that, best you work with what you have and make the very best out of it. Being broke is a phase, but if you want it to be permanent then keep playing lottery and day dream your way to billions.

Cool, Calm and Collected should be your motto. Girls like relaxed guys. A guy that fidgets and appears confused is a turn off.

I remember listening to an on air personality over the radio, as she was shooting out her opinion about what she admires in a man. She said is a no no for her when it comes to short guys, but she would go for M.I the rap artist simply because M.I has swag.

For the complete tips for nailing that fine lady; Read the full article with pictures here;
https://zubyhub..com.ng/2018/04/how-broke-short-guys-can-still-attract.html

1 Like

Re: How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Rubbish! angry

The only trusted way a broke, short guy can attract pretty ladies is with juju.

End of.

And stop showin' us M.I.'s pic up there, he's not broke.
Use this man instead - he's short & broke. grin

1 Like

Re: How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
how do broke short ladies attract guys?
Re: How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

By avoidin' guys that haul heavy cartons in cabin biscuit factories...

2 Likes

Re: How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! by UDUJ(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

ShyCypher:

Pure Savagery cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
ShyCypher:

okay
Re: How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! by highpriestess: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
ShyCypher:
Rubbish! angry
The only trusted way a broke, short guy can attract pretty ladies is with juju.
End of.

And stop showin' us M.I.'s pic up there, he's not broke. Use this man instead - he's short & broke. grin
hahahahahahhaa
Re: How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
ShyCypher:

Re: How Broke Short Guys Can Still Attract Beautiful Ladies! by Ifebaby16(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Great job...

(1) (Reply)

How Can Nigerian Ladies Regain Their Lost Respect From Their Guys? / I Ve Been Away! / Exposed: Learn How Women Get Thick Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.