Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible (10976 Views)

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Richarddjudkins: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2020
A Nigerian Twitter user took to the platform to share her experience of dating short men and according to her it has been “terrible”.

'My experience with dating short men has been quite terrible' - Nigerian lady recounts

According to @ulomareen, some of the short men she dated had fantasies of correcting their height deficiency with her, had anger issues while others told her to stop wearing heels.

She also recounted her first kiss with a short man, which left her bending and thinking her neck was going to snap.

She tweeted;

“My experience with short men has been quite terrible. 1st date & they’re already telling you to stop wearing heels. Some will start fantasizing about having kids with you so that they’ll correct the height deficiency in their offspring. & their anger no be here. I no do again.

To make thing clear, I’m not mocking short men. I’m only stating MY experience as a tall woman navigating the dating circle with them. I’m 6’0 and many tall women like me can relate. And we’re genuinely tired.

The first time I ever kissed a short man I had to stoop down to reach his lips. Thought my neck was going to snap. It was so awkward and we ended up laughing about it. I’m so glad the kiss was good because what would I have today my parents if my neck had dislocated?”

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Skmoda(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Short men mad ooo
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Me and short man, not again!
They've self esteem issues and are extremely jealous and they're difficult to put up with.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2020
those of us over 6.0 tall know the pain of dating short people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by kestolove95(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2020
No matter how short a guy is, on bed the height are dsame

37 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Richarddjudkins: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Me and short man, not again!
They've self esteem issues and are extremely jealous and they're difficult to put up with.

So they are extremely difficult like this.
Thank God am not short
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by 24kmagic: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Same thing with short women.
I fvcking dislike them.

They are a complete turn off

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by xynerise: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2020
What do you call short biko let me know where I belong? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by majamajic(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
No matter how short a guy is, on bed the height are dsame

Till he try toosing and kissing same time on u

U will witness the difference !

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Oyindidi(f): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2020
Short men don suffer. Short men are wiser than tall men.

13 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by XhosaNostra(f): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Lol, all height & fish brain tongue

Sounds like she's dated more than one. Even if she dated just one, the relationship should have ended when he started barking orders about her choice of shoe. I don't care how tall or short a man is, nobody is going to be a self-appointed stylist to me. It's take it or leave it. Also, she should have expected the kiss to be a little different or uncomfortable taking into account their height difference, so I'm not sure why she's all worked up about it now.

I've concluded she's just another attention-seeking, witless giraffe who must think she has model looks due to her overactive growth hormones (& underactive brain). They tend to be like that, these not-so-gentle giants grin

25 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2020
sadHow do tall ladies who date short men cope? I am just curious, as a tall lady I prefer a tall man or man with average height.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by onecrate: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2020
��
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by snitchbitch: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2020
Even if he is a monkey, as long as he has money, Nigerian women don't worry

6 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by czarr(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lol, all height & fish brain tongue

Sounds like she's dated more than one. Even if she dated just one, the relationship should have ended when he started barking orders about her choice of shoe. I don't care how tall or short a man is, nobody is going to be a self-appointed stylist to me. It's take it or leave it. Also, she should have expected the kiss to be a little different or uncomfortable taking into account their height difference, so I'm not sure why she's all worked up about it now.

I've concluded she's just another attention-seeking, witless giraffe who must think she has model looks due to her overactive growth hormones (& underactive brain). They tend to be like that, these not-so-gentle giants grin
is your growth hormone under active

6 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by XhosaNostra(f): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2020
czarr:
is your growth hormone under active

Very grin
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by czarr(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Very grin
thought as much

1 Like

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by suaveBrother(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2020
...to the tall how is the weather up there...
... to the sad ...
...Sorry I came up short ...

1 Like

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Ahahahahahaaaaa...o boy! I also experienced this not quite long o.
Tried to see if I could have something with this short guy out of pity that many girls have dumped him in the past because of his height. Like seriously I was ready yo make it work only for uncle to start displaying anger and complex issues. shocked
They over react and are good at keeping malice.
Just because of a little mistake o, my short man was all over the place with threats and hailing brimstones shoooo shocked. I pleaded with uncle but no way. I didn't cheat, I didn't steal from him, I didn't insult him just a little mistake. Haba... That was my second time of dating a shorty. The other one too, similar mistake and he flared.

I can never date any Short guy again. Never liked them though but these two happened as a result of blind dating. Didn't know they were that short until our first meeting and being a compassionate person, I decided to cut the slack on them and they both messed up. Never!
They are demons.

8 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Barney001: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:
Tried to see if I could have something with this short guy out of pity that many girls have dumped him in the past because of his height. Like seriously I was ready yo make it work only for uncle to start displaying anger and complex issues. shocked
Just because of a little mistake o, my short man was all over the place with threats and hailing brimstones shoooo shocked. I pleaded with uncle but no way. I didn't cheat, I didn't steal from him, I didn't insult him just a little mistake. Haba... That was my second time of dating a shorty. The other one too, similar mistake and he flared.

I can never date any Short guy again. Never liked them though but these two happened as a result of blind dating. Didn't know they were that short until our first meeting and being a compassionate person, I decided to cut the slack on them and they both messed up. Never!
They are demons.

Don't do this...please embarassed

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Hintona(f): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Doesn't matter if he's cute.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by seunmohmoh(f): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
I don't have any short friend so I can't relate.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

They are demons.
How tall are you?
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

How tall are you?

I'm 5.5 or slightly taller than that.
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

I'm 5.5 or slightly taller than that.
To put that in context, your ex is shorter than N'golo Kante lol

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

To put that in context, your ex was shorter than N'golo Kante lol

Hey.. I won't have you or anyone make jest of him.
He was dear to me even though the whole thing crashed. And I still miss him.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

I'm not making jest of him, just stating a fact

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by punisha: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

Precious is that you?
How dare u call me short on a faceless forum?
U think I won't know your handwriting here abi?
I will show u real definition of demon....wait, u still miss me?
Why didn't u just tell me?

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
punisha:

Precious is that you?
How dare u call me short on a faceless forum?
U think I won't know your handwriting here abi?
I will show u real definition of demon....wait, u still miss me?
Why didn't u just tell me?

shocked shocked shocked who you?
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by TallPck1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

shocked shocked shocked who you?

Attention seeker I suppose lol
Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by CSTR2: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

They are demons.
So all the tall guys that beat up their girlfriends and forming bad boys, why are you not stereotyping them based on height?

BTW, why would you date out of pity just because you are tall? I think you are the problem here.

How does your height help his future?
Will something as irrelevant as an overproduction of thyroid hormone make him rich or successful or intelligent ?

If you dated him out of pity because you are rich and he is poor, I can understand.

But height? Haba.
That is not something that generates real value.
It will not help his future in anyway.

If that is your only selling point, it won't fly with guys like me.

BTW, I am tall, but I hate foolishness.

10 Likes

Re: A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible by Tallesty1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:

After you made jest of him bah?

BTW, short people are the same irrespective of gender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. / I Need A Boyfriend With A Dick Like Dat Of Molla(oko Mola). 12.inches. / My Little Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.