Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. (4198 Views)

"Ooni Of Ife,i'm Patiently Waiting For My Turn"-actress Nkechi Blessing / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Different strokes for different folks.

Since, I broke up with my stupid slutty Ex last year due to the fact that I perceived the condom scent around her VJ. I have yet to settle down in relationship with any lady, because the former incident affected me psychologically. I don't seem to trust any lady again.

Last time that I was on break, I met couple of ladies, who wished respectively to initiate a relationship with me, but I didn't give in: I was fearful of being heartbroken again.

One of my guys: a bosom friend of mine, has this girl that he has been dating for like 3 yrs now. This my guy is always suspicious of this girl's fidelity and loyalty to him. He always tells me how he prays to God to avail him a good lady that wouldn't cheat on him, regarding the nature of the job we would be doing. He say he can't stand being cheated by a person he calls wife, girlfriend or even fiancée.

Whenever he calls this girl, and she delays in picking his call, or misses picking at all, next thing is anger and verbal outburst. The girl is a 300L university student. A very beautiful God fearing 22yro lady.

He doesn't seem to believe any explanation this girl may give as regards to not picking his calls.

To me, the girl is a perfect lady. My kinda woman. My parents house is in the same university environment as that of the girl's parent. I have done underground work: set up guys around her home, her department, her place of worship. In all these locations, I have like 2 guys to each location spying on this girl to see if their is any side bobo aside my guy.

They only said that they haven't seen her with any other guy.

None of the guys has giving me any negative report about her. These guys always tell me that she is very devoted to her studies, church service, and stays inside their compound whenever she is at home.

All these I know, but my course mate doesn't know a damn thing about my plan. Instead, he often tells me that he wanna quit the relationship with the girl. He says that the girl can't swear that no other PRICK HAS DICKED HER DOWN since the 3yrs relationship. That if she swears, she gonna die.

Well... Mine is that, I have studied the girl in question. I'm beginning to love her; in fact, I love her, and I'm patiently waiting for him to call it a quit so that I can dive in to initiate relationship with her.

Am I making a wrong move I know that this will certainly make the pally-relationship with my guy/colleague a casualty, but I don't wish for two of us to miss such woman of virtue.

Guys, do you know that this girl in question- though her parents are okay financially - works for her money. She is into computer programming for people, does decorations for ceremonial settings, and leisurely produces hand bags for ladies.

She learned programming for a year the moment she finished secondary school before Jamb and getting admission to stud Pure Mathematics?

This girl doesn't demand money from my guy oo. Is my guy that forces her to collect money, but he once told me that in one occasion he wanted to send her money, that the girl asked him to save up the money for both of them: "baby, save it for us; I'm okay darling." To this my guy suspects.

I can't allow such rare gem to sleep off my hand, since my guy wants to fall hand.

What do you guys think?

Even if she is infidel to my guy, I believe it was his attitude that caused it.

I'm not in a relationship now, for I can't delve into it without studying the lady first.

I can't fall MUGU again.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by LotannaAnaekwe: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Guy you dull oooo. Go pay her bride price sharply if you have the money. I did same o, now I'm enjoying my marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by uzomanny(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2018
So much for being a friend ba?

All I see is jealousy and betrayal at its very peak,friends like you are more deadly than the actual enemy

Note this fact...the way you're planning to steal her will be the same way another guy will also steal her from you

Dont mess with Karma

There are lots of ladies,why your guys girl?

24 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
Guy you dull oooo. Go pay her bride price sharply if you have the money. I did same o, now I'm enjoying my marriage.
Bro... Nah my target be that. I'm praying and patiantly waiting for my guy to pull the QUIT TRIGGER.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
uzomanny:
So much for being a friend ba?

All I see is jealousy and betrayal at its very peak,friends like you are more deadly than the actual enemy

Note this fact...the way you're planning to steal her will be the same way another guy will also steal her from you

Dont mess with Karma

There are lots of ladies,why your guys girl?

Bros... You misunderstood my write up. I didn't say I would snatch her from him. He wants to quit the relationship due to he feels intimidated and insecured.

I'm only waiting for him to pull the QUIT TRIGGER.

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by LotannaAnaekwe: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2018
Davindal:

Since, I broke up with my stupid slutty Ex last year due to the fact that I perceived the condom scent around her VJ. I have yet to settle down in relationship with any lady, because the former incident affected me psychologically. I don't seem to trust any lady again.

Last time that I was on break, I met couple of ladies, who wished respectively to initiate a relationship with me, but I didn't give in: I was fearful of being heartbroken again.

One of my guys: a bosom friend of mine, has this girl that he has been dating for like 3 yrs now. This my guy is always suspicious of this girl's fidelity and loyalty to him. He always tells me how he prays to God to avail him a good lady that wouldn't cheat on him, regarding the nature of the job we would be doing. He say he can't stand being cheated by a person he calls wife, girlfriend or even fiancée.

Whenever he calls this girl, and she delays in picking his call, or misses picking at all, next thing is anger and verbal outburst. The girl is a 300L university student. A very beautiful God fearing 22yro lady.

He doesn't seem to believe any explanation this girl may give as regards to not picking his calls.

To me, the girl is a perfect lady. My kinda woman. My parents house is in the same university environment as that of the girl's parent. I have done underground work: set up guys around her home, her department, her place of worship. In all these locations, I have like 2 guys to each location spying on this girl to see if their is any side bobo aside my guy.

None of the guys has giving me any negative report about her. These guys always tell me that she is very devoted to her studies, church service, and stays inside their compound whenever she is at home.

All these I know, but my course mate doesn't know a damn thing about my plan. Instead, he often tells me that he wanna quit the relationship with the girl. He says that the girl can't swear that no other PRICK HAS DICKED HER DOWN since the 3yrs relationship. That if she swears, she gonna die.

Well... Mine is that, I have studied the girl in question. I'm beginning to love her; in fact, I love her, and I'm patiently waiting for him to call it a quit so that I can dive in to initiate relationship with her.

Am I making a wrong move I know that this will certainly make the pally-relationship with my guy/colleague a casualty, but I don't wish for two of us to miss such woman of virtue.

Guys, do you know that this girl in question- though her parents are okay financially - works for her money. She is into computer programming for people, does decorations for ceremonial settings, and leisurely produces hand bags for ladies.

She learned programming for a year the moment she finished secondary school before Jamb and getting admission to stud Pure Mathematics?

This girl doesn't demand money from my guy oo. Is my guy that forces her to collect money, but he once told me that in one occasion he wanted to send her money, that the girl asked him to save up the money for both of them: "baby, save it for us; I'm okay darling." To this my guy suspects.

I can't allow such rare gem to sleep off my hand, since my guy wants to fall hand.

What do you guys think?

I'm not in a relationship now, for I can't delve into it without studying the lady first.

I can't fall MUGU again.

Your story is same as mine. I have a friend, not that close but I knew him through business contracts and local football matches in my area. I first noticed his ex, now my wife the first Saturday I met her. We have finished playing and drinking some beers in the field when she showed up with the best pepper soup ever. And I have been severely dealt with women. The worst was lavishing money my elder brother sends from abroad on my girlfriends.

She came around with a friend and as they served us.I realise she is very witty, Crazy and extremely funny. I noticed other guys taking instant Like on her.

But her guy no notice na. He already has a, lady in another state he was preparing to marry. And me like this one.

One of our usual Saturdays during marriage discussion. He opened up that he won't marry her because he loves the one in school more.... Few months later he got married.

Okpe oooo. I made my move. The babe no gree o. She thought I was joking.Felt I wanted the cookies. I got to get her residential address after a long and strenuous search. Visited her aunty in one of the ministries to bear my mind. Pleaded days on end. When she finally accepts but with grudges, I told her to send me her account and paid a large sum of money as ashebi and the rest from her end. Her mind come relax grin

My guy been want to form shitte. Didn't come to play for months after he heard I married his ex. tongue tongue

Best decision ever. cool
Many good girls are either single or in a bad relationship.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Earthquake1: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2018
There is something your friend is seeing that you are not seeing that you will eventually notice when you enter that relationship

You are dumping a lifelong G for a pussy

Prepare for karma

9 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by LotannaAnaekwe: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Davindal:
Bro... Nah my target be that. I'm praying and patiantly waiting for my guy to pull the QUIT TRIGGER.

Don't wait for the idiot!!!
If na me I go hijack am. It's a free world bro. If you like her just don't bother to date for long, Just go straight to her parents.Enter the babe, no look back.

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Dpussyhunter: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
see you!

while you're dulling waiting patiently for dem to break up, i'm already making plans to track her down and snatch her from ur friend

my kinda girl!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by LotannaAnaekwe: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Earthquake1:
There is something your friend is seeing that you are not seeing that you will eventually notice when you enter that relationship

Prepare for karma

He is not seeing anything! Na so. What is he seeing? My guy here we don dey follow the girl up with detective is happy with with he saw. So who who the Bleep is the jealous one with low esteem?

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by LotannaAnaekwe: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Dpussyhunter:
see you!

while you're dulling waiting patiently for dem to break up, i'm already making plans to track her down and snatch her from ur friend

my kinda girl!

You be the real G. See better wife material, the dey dull.

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by uzomanny(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Davindal:
Bros... You misunderstood my write up. I didn't say I would snatch her from him. He wants to quit the relationship due to he feels intimidated and insecured.

I'm only waiting for her to pull the QUIT TRIGGER.

Okay..if only you knew the reason(s) behind his action(s)

All that glitters is not gold

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018

You Perceived The Smell Of Condom from You Girl's pussycat... When Last Did She Bathe, did You Ask Her?

Your Girl Is Dirty Human Being...

You Are Waiting For The Break Up Of Your Friend. Smh...

How Do You Want Your Thunder? Electromagnetic or Electrokinetic

2 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by kenex4ever(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Davindal:

he will hate you for that. If you are a good friend then you will tell him your findings and dat you would takeover if he breaks up. If he goes ahead to breakup with her then you are free to make ur move.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by LotannaAnaekwe: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Davindal:

Tell him that the girl is not to be trusted grin grin
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Your story is same as mine. I have a friend, not that close but I knew him through business contracts and local football matches in my area. I first noticed his ex, now my wife the first Saturday I met her. We have finished playing and drinking some beers in the field when she showed up with the best pepper soup ever. And I have been severely dealt with women. The worst was lavishing money my elder brother sends from abroad on my girlfriends.

She came around with a friend and as they served us.I realise she is very witty, Crazy and extremely funny. I noticed other guys taking instant Like on her.

But her guy no notice na. He already has a, lady in another state he was preparing to marry. And me like this one.

One of our usual Saturdays during marriage discussion. He opened up that he won't marry her because he loves the one in school more.... Few months later he got married.

Okpe oooo. I made my move. The babe no gree o. She thought I was joking.Felt I wanted the cookies. I got to get her residential address after a long and strenuous search. Visited her aunty in one of the ministries to bear my mind. Pleaded days on end. When she finally accepts but with grudges, I told her to send me her account and paid a large sum of money as ashebi and the rest from her end. Her mind come relax grin

My guy been want to form shitte. Didn't come to play for months after he heard I married his ex. tongue tongue

Best decision ever. cool
Spot on, my guy. You know what? Ladies outnumber guys, but we have few good ladies.

My own is that I want to marry a good lady. Tnx for this write up. No dulling for me.

Just that I don't want it to appear like snatch. I want to allow it crash first so that no one will accuse me of snatching my guy's woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by LotannaAnaekwe: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Davindal:
Spot on, my guy. You know what. Ladies outnumber guys, but we have few good ladies.

My own is that I want to marry a good lady. Tnx for this write up. No dulling for me.

Just that I don't want it to appear like snatch. I want to allow is crash first so no one will accused me of snatching my guy's woman.

My advice is for you not to get involved. If your guy complains, tell him to be careful in making hasty conclusions.Telling him about your findings may limit your chances. Be wise.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by UDUJ(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2018
Davindal:
Spot on, my guy. You know what. Ladies outnumber guys, but we have few good ladies.

Just that I don't want it to appear like snatch. I want to allow is crash first so no one will accused me of snatching my guy's woman.

At the bold face, even if you allow the relationship to crash before moving in, your friend might still hate you for it. Just be prepared for this as its likely the friendship could still go awry after this.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Don't wait for the idiot!!!
If na me I go hijack am. It's a free world bro. If you like her just don't bother to date for long, Just go straight to her parents.Enter the babe, no look back.
Correct guy. You see...for this life, enh. Dulling no dey my dictionary. I just dey rep my nigga, but im eye go soon clear.

I go make move next break sharp, sharp.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Earthquake1:

Prepare for karma
Bro. Phogettt...da tin. Why youself dey yarn dust?

He wan dump beta babe. You wan make I leave am Baba, you no well.

After, I go still dey man up with my nigga. Afterall, we be same brotherhood in everything.

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by kullozone(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Fvcking snitch!

Your relationship with her would end in a terrible way if you snitch on your guy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Dpussyhunter:
see you!

my kinda girl!
You no, one of my mannest nigga dey involve. I gat to play it cool with him.

Guys nah still guys. He has been a brother since secondary sch.days.

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2018
uzomanny:

Okay..if only you knew the reason(s) behind his action(s)

All that glitters is not gold

Goodluck
Bro. No tangible reason at all.

The only reason is insecurity and intimidation of her beauty and brain.

That lady's type are rare in Naija. Beauty with brain.

I had warned him enough to stop suspecting rubbish. At least, the hood niggas acting like my surveillance camera haven't giving me negative report.

I promise myself that am not gonna betray my nigga, but it is becoming obvious that he is seeing another babe, I and have option than to make a sharp move when we go on break.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

He is not seeing anything! Na so. What is he seeing? My guy here we don dey follow the girl up with detective is happy with with he saw. So who who the Bleep is the jealous one with low esteem?
abeg tellam oo. Who no want woman webi say if you leave amm comot, your mind go dey at rest? Woman wey no go even see chance talk more of social media. An industrious lady for that matter.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
kenex4ever:
he will hate you for that. If you are a good friend then you will tell him your findings and dat you would takeover if he breaks up. If he goes ahead to breakup with her then you are free to make ur move.
Hmm... This your suggestion strong. Me...tell him my findings

I no fit. Let him conduct his own watch over her.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by kullozone(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
You wey nor fit even keep all your ex... You smell condom for your ex pvssy. Na sperm you go see for this one pvssy, when una marry smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by lenghtinny(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Boys will always be boys until a girl comes between them angry
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Enoma222(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Davindal:

What do you guys think?

I can't fall MUGU again.
_BETRAYER_and_TRATOR
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by kenex4ever(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Davindal:
Hmm... This your suggestion strong. Me...tell him my findings

I no fit. Let him conduct his own watch over her.
You are not a good person

2 Likes

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by IdeyFindWife: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Best decision ever. cool
In this case, Phurk the Bro Code to hell & back!. You reach your train stop, you drop even if u have to signal ur guy where the tree's gonna fall!

You don't leave important life decisions to stupid sentiment or misplaced childish loyalties.

We no dey even think about these ladies' feelings or how they end up with all our guy-man swaggers.

Flexing's gotta draw lines when your person's just toying with these chicks lives for nothing.

We keep acting like we have fiat powers over Ex-es their destinies/happiness and treating the good ones like 2ndHand leftovers. Well, that's crap and really reflects on us being the shitty humans.

PS
Harder said than done though, analysis paralysis and diehard #Bromanship made me miss such chance when it came my way, am wiser for it now though!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by djoe21(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
kenex4ever:

Op, I think this is the best advice so far
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by LotannaAnaekwe: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

In this case, Phurk the Bro Code to hell & back!. You reach your train stop, you drop!

Dunt leave important life decisions to stupid sentiment or childish loyalties
Nobody's even thinking about the girl's feelings or how she ends up with all our guy-man swaggers.
Flexing's gotta draw lines when persin's just toying with these chicks lives for nothing. Not a bad idea if you can make her a better offer, go for her.

Harder said than done though, analysis paralysis and diehard #Bromanship made me miss such chance when it came my way, am wiser for it now though!

Well,niggar at a point was making remarks about me marrying his left over. Fool didn't know that days to my marriage, wifey showed me his private message on her facebook chat where he accused her of cheating with me while he was still dating Her. Wife cleared him and blocked him.

Funny how life is. His wife by now should have put to bed after 7 years! My wife already gave me three boys. For each naming ceremony /Thanksgiving, invitations sent out, football members graced it except him. I'm sure he regretted his moves.... Wifey kept bringing guys goodies even after marriage to the field with big Belle cool cool.Little wonder stopped playing. It was after we came together I realized sef say na her money we dey chop. She cooks those from private pockets! shocked :oShe loves cooking and baking, something I realized later was a family traits.

The day I made final decision of my move was a day I visited her residential area. The neighborhood kids loves her to bits!!! Some would not want to go back to their mother's arms after she picks them..... I couldn't take that. I think it was few days later I sent that money to her account after her aunty gave it to me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Is A Lesbian (see Tweet And Videos) / Do Women Find Guys Bottocks Attractive Too? / I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.