Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. (4190 Views)

"Ooni Of Ife,i'm Patiently Waiting For My Turn"-actress Nkechi Blessing / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by LotannaAnaekwe: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Davindal:
Hmm... This your suggestion strong. Me...tell him my findings

I no fit. Let him conduct his own watch over her.

Don't mind sentiments here. Let him conduct his own findings.But to be on a conscientious side just tell him that the girl is "OK "."I no dey suspect the babe o, but make we dey see.. "

You can begin to make a simple move by greeting her whenever you see her. Just friends with her, then wait till your guy fuuuuccck up.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by IdeyFindWife: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Well,niggar at a point was making remarks about me marrying his left over. Fool didn't know that days to my marriage, wifey showed me his private message on her facebook chat where he accused her of cheating with me while he was still dating Her. Wife cleared him and blocked him.

Funny how life is. His wife by now should have put to bed after 7 years! My wife already gave me three boys. For each naming ceremony /Thanksgiving, invitations sent out, football members graced it except him. I'm sure he regretted his moves.... Wifey kept bringing guys goodies even after marriage to the field with big Belle cool cool.Little wonder stopped playing. It was after we came together I realized sef say na her money we dey chop. She cooks those from private pockets! shocked :oShe loves cooking and baking, something I realized later was a family traits.

The day I made final decision of my move was a day I visited her residential area. The neighborhood kids loves her to bits!!! Some would not want to go back to their mother's arms after she picks them..... I couldn't take that. I think it was few days later I sent that money to her account after her aunty gave it to me.
Oooookokobioko, sharp guy! Your aim straight pass Ronaldo own! Congrats!
Y'know my old Yoruba NYSC days Landlord used to hail himself say "Even Wicked Man Know Say Hin Wicked, Na Persin Wey Go confront am tell am say e wicked e Dey Find"!.
Nor be say we no dey know say some of our guys be mumu, we know! But for me to folo pally dey destroy my life or anoda innocent persin life; I don pass that level.
He took it too far, e no mature at all! E dey run down the babe and still no want make anybody upgrade her.
Make sure your wide & kids have no contact with him o, guys like that na wounded snake dem be, always dey look for who to bite.
I'm sure he'll be living in regret by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by GOFRONT(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lolzz.... grin grin

Op, your case reminds me of four corner game of those dayz..... "AFTER SACK GAME"

E be like say me sef go mount surveillance on Joshua's girlfrnd maybe i fit find some good qualities in her. grin

If i find any, i go dey wait make dem quarrel, quit, then I go hijack an marry her Asap..

One man food na another man poison, One man poison na another man food.......Alhaji Tekno
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by LotannaAnaekwe: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Y'know my old Yoruba NYSC days Landlord used to hail himself say "Even Wicked Man Know Say Hin Wicked, Na Persin Wey Wan Tell All e Dey Find"!.
Nor be say we no dey know say some of our guys be mumu, we know! But for me to folo pally dey destroy my life or anoda innocent persin life; I don pass that level.
He took it too far, e no mature at all! E dey run down the babe and still no want make anybody upgrade her.
Make sure your wide & kids have no contact with him o, guys like that na wounded snake dem be, always dey look for who to bite.

We still dey run consultancy business calls sometimes. So we still dey business together. Him Don move on already. It's been long na. The loss I hope go Don comot from him body. I remembered the day him talk say e no go marry her. One Yoruba colleague just open mouth with surprise, "ah!wetin the babe do, no miss that girl o... ".But he did! He felt that telling people I married his left over would piss me off! Lol, if only he knew I prayed for it to happen. The first knack wey I knack my wife give her Belle straight up!Truth is, we hardly appreciate good women. I have a distant cousin who is like this; as in I'm yet to see in my ENTIRE life a woman almost perfect. Sometimes I say how I wish she is not my sister. Very nice lady. But na everytime she dey cry for man head. If you see the way her husband came, you wouldn't believe it!

The guy that married her works with schlumberger. He came into the country and was in a restaurant drinking. Funny another friend of his joined him along with my cousin's ex and some two of my cousin's girlfriends (he is not married till date). Infact it was a full table.

After a long evening, my cousin's ex, called his gf to join the the merriment because oil money dey sweet and the guy dey pay for all the goodies . They left much later.

It was after he left one of the ladies brought my cousin's issue up. They discussed how good she is and the ugly news about the breakup and the instant he took dating another girl and inviting her to the table . Other guys there insulted his decision too and abused him. In all these the schumberger guy listened and made a final contribution that he would love to know this good lady that was dumped. He urged the ladies to call her and invite her for a drink. She came after much phone persuasion with bike. Joined the, table. After basic familarities, they exchanged numbers. My brother this marriage happened in three months!!! My in-law no just waste time. The marriage was a wasteful one,very exclusive. The ex came, but chai I don't think he had a choice because invitation was sent to him and since they are all group of friends, not coming would be seen as being jealous.

I think the guy himself is a smart follow, knowing fully well that what other says about her is genuine enough because it's someone else that should blow one's trumpet.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by rex444(m): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Am not sure u know what friendship is about .....so good things are only meant for u? Not ur friend? Sending spies to watch ur friends babe is a move a caring friend should do but where u r going with ur findings,devil better pass u

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by habsydiamond(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Friends don't backstab eachother.....what u don't want a friend to do to u don't reciprocate.....with that he won't forgive u for life..

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
op, it is better you tell him your findings, and have rest of mind. Cause if u jump in, like that, he will forever hate you, and you don't know where else you may meet in future!! Best thing is tell him your findings, and tell him that the girl is faithful, but if he will still break up that you will go for her. Then if he breaks up, he has nothing against you.

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
There are men & there are snakes... The OP is a snitching snake angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
CHESTER48:
op, it is better you tell him your findings, and have rest of mind. Cause if u jump in, like that, he will forever hate you, and you don't know where else you may meet in future!! Best thing is tell him your findings, and tell him that the girl is faithful, but if he will still break up that you will go for her. Then if he breaks up, he has nothing against you.

Forget the Op bro. He thinks his game is tight & wants to play a fast one on his friend. People like this always get whats coming to them one way or the other.. Thats why i cut my grass very low so i can see the snakes.

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Csami(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
A classic case of God protect me from my friends, my enemies I can deal with.

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by dview001(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
the same guys u sent to watch her may d ones fvcking her

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Papoose269(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op you are a bloody snitch and karma will surely visit you someday. You may think you are smart but you are at the bottom of the food chain. I feel sorry for your so called friend, I hope his eyes open soon enough to know that he's dealing with a snake. Even if he breaks up with the girl,I hope you don't get her and if you end up getting her, I pray that will be the end of you. MUGU
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
What a friend. Wow.

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
That's why I advise people not to be good totally got often times you will be taken for granted
Be good but also have some bad traits
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by tetula123(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oga OP.. you are a very bad person, so much for a friend. Everyone who has had one or two bad relationship with a lady is bound to suspect who ever they date and your friend is no exception, stop trying to paint him bad by saying you feel he has another woman, you are assuming hence he doesn't have cause if you are a friend like you claim you should know for sure it not if he has another.
this is pure jealousy and envy people like you fit kill person.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Y'know my old Yoruba NYSC days Landlord used to hail himself say "Even Wicked Man Know Say Hin Wicked, Na Persin Wey Wan Tell All e Dey Find"!.

Thumb up, bro. Your mind dey dia.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
Lolzz.... grin grin

Op, your case reminds me of four corner game of those dayz..... "AFTER SACK GAME"

E be like say me sef go mount surveillance on Joshua's girlfrnd maybe i fit find some good qualities in her. grin

If i find any, i go dey wait make dem quarrel, quit, then I go hijack an marry her Asap..

One man food na another man poison, One man poison na another man food.......Alhaji Tekno
Naso, nah. My nigga see beta babe come dey talk poo. im eyes go soon clear.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

We still dey run consultancy business calls sometimes. So we still dey business together. Him Don move on already. It's been long na. The loss I hope go Don comot from him body. I remembered the day him talk say e no go marry her. One Yoruba colleague just open mouth with surprise, "ah!wetin the babe do, no miss that girl o... ".But he did! He felt that telling people I married his left over would piss me off! Lol, if only he knew I prayed for it to happen. The first knack wey I knack my wife give her Belle straight up!Truth is, we hardly appreciate good women. I have a distant cousin who is like this; as in I'm yet to see in my ENTIRE life a woman almost perfect. Sometimes I say how I wish she is not my sister. Very nice lady. But na everytime she dey cry for man head. If you see the way her husband came, you wouldn't believe it!

The guy that married her works with schlumberger. He came into the country and was in a restaurant drinking. Funny another friend of his joined him along with my cousin's ex and some two of my cousin's girlfriends (he is not married till date). Infact it was a full table.

After a long evening, my cousin's ex, called his gf to join the the merriment because oil money dey sweet and the guy dey pay for all the goodies . They left much later.

It was after he left one of the ladies brought my cousin's issue up. They discussed how good she is and the ugly news about the breakup and the instant he took dating another girl and inviting her to the table . Other guys there insulted his decision too and abused him. In all these the schumberger guy listened and made a final contribution that he would love to know this good lady that was dumped. He urged the ladies to call her and invite her for a drink. She came after much phone persuasion with bike. Joined the, table. After basic familarities, they exchanged numbers. My brother this marriage happened in three months!!! My in-law no just waste time. The marriage was a wasteful one,very exclusive. The ex came, but chai I don't think he had a choice because invitation was sent to him and since they are all group of friends, not coming would be seen as being jealous.

I think the guy himself is a smart follow, knowing fully well that what other says about her is genuine enough because it's someone else that should blow one's trumpet.
No sane man misses good ladies when he deed one. O have made up my mind to marry the babe. I and my friend can't miss out on her. Since. he is seeing and following another babe. I have no choice than to corner the girl.

1 Like

Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
rex444:
Am not sure u know what friendship is about .....so good things are only meant for u? Not ur friend? Sending spies to watch ur friends babe is a move a caring friend should do but where u r going with ur findings,devil better pass u
Oga, you no well. Yeah, let devil better pass me. E no concern you.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
CHESTER48:

Okay, I will play it cool with my guy. I will only tell him not to break up with her. I won't tell him about my findings, at all.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Davindal(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Papoose269:
Op you are a bloody snitch and karma will surely visit you someday. You may think you are smart but you are at the bottom of the food chain. I feel sorry for your so called friend, I hope his eyes open soon enough to know that he's dealing with a snake. Even if he breaks up with the girl,I hope you don't get her and if you end up getting her, I pray that will be the end of you. MUGU
Let that KARMA visit you first. He wants to break up with her. I will go for her the moment he breaks up, ie, PULL THE QUIT TRIGGER.
Re: I Am Patiently Waiting For Their Break Up. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol. See dog eat dog behaviour. You're praying that their relationship crashes. What makes you think she'll go for you if it crashes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House / Guys, avoid any lady that fits in this categories / I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.