Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Cannot Meet Up With Her Desire ,is This A Deal Breaker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cannot Meet Up With Her Desire ,is This A Deal Breaker (729 Views)

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / How To Make Her Desire For More SEX {over 100+ Use This To Satisfy Her} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Meet Up With Her Desire ,is This A Deal Breaker by z11111: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hello Admin,

I got your mail id from social media (source protected). I need your advice on my relationship. My name is Williams and I live in Lagos. I met this beautiful lady whom I fell so much in love with and we started dating. Before we started dating she told me of her s*xual preference and how she likes mouth action, I tried to talk her out of it most times because I don't like it and never wanted to do it.

Anyway she said yes to me and we started dating, she told me how she will like to spend the rest of her life with me and I also wished the same with her. But quite often if she wants

....read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-cannot-meet-up-with-her-desireis-this-a-deal-breaker/
Re: I Cannot Meet Up With Her Desire ,is This A Deal Breaker by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
lol bloggers....

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Meet Up With Her Desire ,is This A Deal Breaker by habsydiamond(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op....Kindly read the rest and summarise it for me later....
Re: I Cannot Meet Up With Her Desire ,is This A Deal Breaker by Beke2020: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2018
habsydiamond:
Op....Kindly read the rest and summarise it for me later....
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left Me For Her Ex-boyfriend After Her Studies / Na Who Your Virginity Help? / Now I Believe In The 'Village People' Angle To Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.