Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Girlfriend Left Me For Her Ex-boyfriend After Her Studies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left Me For Her Ex-boyfriend After Her Studies (740 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me For A Big Joystick / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Left Me For Her Ex-boyfriend After Her Studies by franciscajohn11: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
I sponsored my girlfriend throughout university years. We both agreed that we would get married after her graduation.
After four years of her university education, she graduated and went for youth service. Then after her youth service I invited her over to United States of America. We were both happy to be together at last.
Three months of her stay with me in the USA, I came back one evening to found out that she is nowhere to be found. Without any form of argument, she disappeared. I asked neighbours, none was able to give...Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2018/04/my-girlfriend-left-me-for-her-ex.html
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Her Ex-boyfriend After Her Studies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Would have loved if you built a house for her and she still dumped you like thrash
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Her Ex-boyfriend After Her Studies by bjayx: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mumu post...why U no dash her Ur life
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Her Ex-boyfriend After Her Studies by donstan18: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
I'll keep on saying this. The best and legit way to agree to marry a woman after training her is by getting her pregnant before sending her to school.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Her Ex-boyfriend After Her Studies by habsydiamond(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
U carry Judas ischariot do girlfriend....shey u no know say she go betray u like that her forefather do Jesus ni....sorry ooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For Her Ex-boyfriend After Her Studies by MissRaine69(f): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Let the ex know then get on with your life
If he has an ounce of common sense he will tread carefully. Unless of course he is only thinking with his testicles.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With This? / 7 Cute Things To Tell Your Boyfriend And Make Him Feel More Loved / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.