Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant (31385 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by HerrFrank(m): 4:22am On Apr 08, 2020
Eaugusta:

How sure are you bro? Let me kuku look for where to borrow from?

I think he exaggerated a bit. Moreover, the current blocked account money is about 10,000euros. And sorry, you cant make such money within 6 months except offcourse you already have a job before you arrive (which is very very rare if not impossible for students) or you dont intend to student but work work work

The process of settling in Germany as a student is a cascade process. This means some things will only happen after others. The best representation could be

1. Arrive
2.Get a temporary accommodation
3. get a phone number
4. start the process of unblocking your account
5. GET YOUR OWN ACCOMMODATION CONTRACT
6. City reg
7. foreigners reg ( for RP and WP)
8 Your life begins.

Take note, the number 5 is more like the rate limiting step. It can be very frustrating. Without it, you cant proceed. Some ppl spend almost 2 months from steps one to five. So I cant imagine how you are going to make 10.000 within 4 months. Also getting a date at step 7 is not easy especially for ppl in big cities.
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by femian01(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2020
please kindly assist on this question

I planned to study for my master's degree in Germany. but I don't have money to fund a blocked account. so I discovered you can also go to Germany through Sponsorship Letter.

how much can someone help me to do the sponsorship letter from Germany.

looking forward towards your positive response.
thanks.
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by Hannania(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Following
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by Manuelmarvyy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Berliner1:

Do you have Ielts?
I'm back. No dear
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by segzyndpep(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Berliner1:

I recieved your Pm.

Unfortunately I cant help you with IV thats why I didn't reply you.

Cheers

Hello i will like to ask you some questions
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by segzyndpep(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
johndoefoo:

In my city, student dorm is 310, insurance 105, radio tariff 25 or so, and some small bills... that’s without feeding and buying of anything, semester fees... and cost of things here is more expensive than you think. In order not to give yourself unnecessary depression or pressures... if you are borrowing from anyone tell them to give you like a year or more to pay off. And depending on your city and language level it may take up 6-8 months to get a job... it took some few weeks and some months.

Also remember it may take 1-3 months before your permit is out.

Pray for good luck.

Can i pm you?
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by Nay80s: 12:07pm On May 24, 2020
[b][As an ND holder and am a truck driver,will it be easy to get a job in Germany?[color=#000099][/color]
doubletroublmum:
Hi I'm living in North Rhine Westphalia near Dortmund.

If you have finished university, you will get a residence permit I think of 1 year, so you will have enough time to find a job.
I can not tell about job opportunities now, cause i work almost 15 years in the same company.

I just heard that IT / computer technology offers a lot of jobs, aswell as anything in the technical field. They also look for workers in the medical field.

There are also simple jobs like cleaning construction and so on but since many refugees/foreign people came to Germany in the last two years, you will face more applicants for such job. The better your qualification, the easier the job will be found.

In general life over here is peaceful, but once you get a job, you will work a lot. Germans like hard working people, they don't support laziness. You should try and learn the language. If Germans can't talk to you, they might not be ready to give you job (my personal experience).
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by peterobi212: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Damolux01:
No...it's either of the two.

Pls I will like to connect with u. Here's my WhatsApp number 08065208405
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by Kenny4smart(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Please house, can I apply for a masters degree in any German University with my HND certificate?

Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by Basiljoe: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by agbanimu11: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2021
seunny4lif:
cool
Nothing more to say
Single mothers are the one on board now in Germany
But German since last December have been Deporting Pregnant ladies claim single mothers.
I saw them deporting father and mother leaving the Children at the airport.
Germany is good but aduro matter has made it change her law

Good day sir/ma I'm a master degree holder from federal university of technology in Nigeria , I studied fisheries and aquaculture Technology both in my first degree and master degree I plan to move to Germany what's my chance of getting a good job over there. Your Advice please.
Re: Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant by agbanimu11: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2021
doubletroublmum:
Hi I'm living in North Rhine Westphalia near Dortmund.

If you have finished university, you will get a residence permit I think of 1 year, so you will have enough time to find a job.
I can not tell about job opportunities now, cause i work almost 15 years in the same company.

I just heard that IT / computer technology offers a lot of jobs, aswell as anything in the technical field. They also look for workers in the medical field.

There are also simple jobs like cleaning construction and so on but since many refugees/foreign people came to Germany in the last two years, you will face more applicants for such job. The better your qualification, the easier the job will be found.

In general life over here is peaceful, but once you get a job, you will work a lot. Germans like hard working people, they don't support laziness. You should try and learn the language. If Germans can't talk to you, they might not be ready to give you job (my personal experience).
Good day sir/ma I'm a master degree holder from federal university of technology in Nigeria , I studied fisheries and aquaculture Technology both in my first degree and master degree I plan to move to Germany what's my chance of getting a good job over there. Your Advice please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway / Is This Benin City? / The Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge: Top 10 Facts You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.