Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. (7666 Views)

What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / Why Will A Girl Always Say She Will Call You Back / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by machiti(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Yes she can have psychological traumas from her past .
I had an ex who’ve been into similar situation not only does she get dry in the middle of Love making sometimes she just get scared.

Here’s what i did
make her feel relaxed,don’t be too eager to penetrate & don’t be too hard and rough with her.
And lastly insist on her been incharge.
Ask her to dictate the whole love making session,maybe missionary position does trigger her pass memory so ask what style or position? Like she been on top.
Most times my ex was always on top and it works for me.
thanks bro you too much. .i have tried most of this but leting her dictect the tempo. . i'll try this.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by tgmservice: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2018
all girls i have been with always claim they have once been raped

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by MaziOmenuko: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Hian! How this one take be problem again? Naturally, when women reach orgasm during sex, they tend to dry up afterwards. The contraction of the muscles of the veegee forces all juice out, especially if you are still fvcking her while she cums.

Thats why you need to get a lubricant, KY Jelly does the magic. Your babe going dry has nothing to do with her past sex life (maybe if she has an infection though).

Abeg, just go and buy lubricant. Stop asking ladies about their life history because you are straffing. Imagine stopping sex halfway because of dry veegee when you go just lubricate the place wit your spit and keep firing down.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Most girls have been molested or brutally raped. Guys too. It affects people differently. Some will become loose while other become reserved and hostile. Some will prefer sex with same sex while others become future rapists.
That's why rape is very bad, it's psychological effect on the victim can never be over emphasised.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
just spit saliva for hand, rub your d!ck, spit again, rub her pvssy and fire down.
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Diamond23(f): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
[/color] If actually wot she narrated was the truth, it do happen. She z going through a psychological trauma and really needs help for her to forget d ugly past.[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Brotherakposyo: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See Nigerian couple who had their wedding in a garbage dump site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IaoO1xh_0

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by figment232(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Hian! How this one take be problem again? Naturally, when women reach orgasm during sex, they tend to dry up afterwards. The contraction of the muscles of the veegee forces all juice out, especially if you are still fvcking her while she cums.

Thats why you need to get a lubricant, KY Jelly does the magic. Your babe going dry has nothing to do with her past sex life (maybe if she has an infection though).

Abeg, just go and buy lubricant. Stop asking ladies about their life history because you are straffing. Imagine stopping sex halfway because of dry veegee when you go just lubricate the place wit your spit and keep firing down.
Can u imagine.
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by francesawesome(f): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
tgmservice:
they may be right

1 Like

Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by machiti(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
tgmservice:
could this be scam abi na wetin?
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by tgmservice: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
francesawesome:
99% of girls have always been a victim to rape. I've seen plenty
na u know
r u a victim
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by ITbomb(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

KY Jelly a little goes a long way. That’s a solution you should visit. Please don’t use vaseline/lotion/groundnut oil.
Why? Please educate me
Na ground nut oil I dey use o
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
ellapius:
U sef cum quick na
Lol. Funny.
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by MissRaine69(f): 3:00am On Apr 13, 2018
ITbomb:

Why? Please educate me
Na ground nut oil I dey use o
KY jelly ( there are others but they have to be water based) is a water based lubricant that will help you and that will help your girlfriend anything else stay away from.

It helps with the dryness that you mentioned.
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by nelsonebby(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2018
ellapius:
U sef cum quick na
He’s in love the girl. Don’t you understand that?
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by ellapius(f): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2018
nelsonebby:

He’s in love the girl. Don’t you understand that?
does love stop him from cumming quick.
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by Pusyiter(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Jellies could be good and tryable but for how long?
Both guys need to re-set their minds on sex. In it, you follow the tempo and not just ride as if it is an ass/donkey?
For the guy: Programme your mind to cum before she is dried or stop to continue pre-intimacy until she is wet again
For the gul: She needs to work on her emotions and mind during the interplay. She is a little traumatized.
Sex is not a competition. It is not a battle. It is a kingship of feelings rubbing on emotions for spontaneous satisfaction.

MissRaine69:

KY jelly ( there are others but they have to be water based) is a water based lubricant that will help you and that will help your girlfriend anything else stay away from.

It helps with the dryness that you mentioned.
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by MissRaine69(f): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Pusyiter:
Jellies could be good and tryable but for how long?
Both guys need to re-set their minds on sex. In it, you follow the tempo and not just ride as if it is an ass/donkey?
For the guy: Programme your mind to cum before she is dried or stop to continue pre-intimacy until she is wet again
For the gul: She needs to work on her emotions and mind during the interplay. She is a little traumatized.
Sex is not a competition. It is not a battle. It is a kingship of feelings rubbing on emotions for spontaneous satisfaction.

That was discussed in a previous post and it’s not the simple for someone to overcome trauma.
The actual act of intimacy can trigger PTSD which will then impact on bodily functions.
Re: My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. by prechbills1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
francesawesome:
99% of girls have always been a victim to rape. I've seen plenty

60% of rape cases in Nigeria are fake /blackmail

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues / What's Stopping You From Dating A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.