Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction (10195 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by Meloshi(m): 3:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Shapeless crap....!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by IVORY2009(m): 5:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Traffic man cool
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by ipobarecriminals: 6:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Rotentina:
Shapeless crap....!
undecided
Rotentina:
Shapeless crap....!
how is dat/she a shapeless. crap?I'm sure if u see her type waka by,u'll. salivate /glue ur eyes to her pawpaw.Talk true and shame satan

7 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by Jethrolite(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2018
This is fake news, the owner of that account just posted a picture she likes. She is not the one in the picture.
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by Akashi(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Fake story...the owner of the pic has this on her profile on twitter since last year... Smh bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedhow is dat/she a shapeless. crap?I'n sure if u see her type waka by,u'll. salivate /glue ur eyes to her pawpaw.Talk true and shame satan

I am okay with my wife because she is the most prettiest lady in the whole wide world!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by ipobarecriminals: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Rotentina:

I am okay with my wife because she is the most prettiest lady in the whole wide world!
very good.But y kal sumbody bag of garri/Ghana. puff puff
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by ilevic(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Rotentina:

Most prettiest? owk
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
very good.But y kal sumbody bag of garri/Ghana. puff puff

Why exposing her naked body? Is it morally okay? Will you allow your female child to expose her unclothedness?
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
ilevic:

Most prettiest? owk
Yes
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by ipobarecriminals: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rotentina:

Why exposing her naked body? Is it morally okay? Will you allow your female child to expose her unclothedness?
undecided
Rotentina:

her body her life.Y view her unclad bidy
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by RogueX: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jethrolite:
This is fake news, the owner of that account just posted a picture she likes. She is not the one in the picture.

Thank you for saving my time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Girls with huge boobs and small ass be looking like shapeless amoeba.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedher body her life.Y view her unclad bidy

I wept for this generation!
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by ipobarecriminals: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rotentina:

undecided
Rotentina:

sorry.I don't belong to ur generation. ,weep for urself if need be,no offense
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by Brotherakposyo: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See how An African Princess is caught on camera changing to a tiger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV4nQIoBUpM

Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by CyberWolf: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rotentina:

You saw the topic, clicked on it to view a bra less lady and after satisfying your “morally bankrupt soul”, you start sounding sanctimonious like a typical black criminal ... Get the Bleep out of here before I report you to your wife angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by jefferyboy: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Meloshi post=66636023][/quote] Na wao
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by habsydiamond(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Oke olumo.....she gather gan ni
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by donkossy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
search for @uchemba on instagram and come thank me later
Re: Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction by 1Sharon(f): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Leave Uche o

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? / Talk Here If You Are Married or In A Romantic Relationship / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.