Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! (22781 Views)

Invitation For Conjugal Bliss (JOHNIKO & RUTHY 2021) / Conjugal Right Application & Suit For Conjugal Right / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2018
Congrats
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by reaky(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2018
All I can see is 4 girls and one man

Happy married life man
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by ufuosman(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2018
All the best to them
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Funkybabee(f): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Happy married life in advance,May God bless ur home

Love it when muslim are also posting theirs nowadays and don't mind those haters from yesterners hates roll in their generation
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by chukyjones(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
congrats Man, but that card reads wedding notification. So you not inviting us ba? you just notifying us.

Ok na.
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Emusan(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2018
EnglishPolice:
The invitation

Lalasticlala

I will definitely be present at this wedding

Op let there be a 'Table for four' for Nairalander to identify us.

Congratulations in advance
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by ayteaz(f): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Its Nairaland not niraland
Btw happy married life
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Greatidonis: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Guy only two things I have to say to you, Congrats and Fuuccck her well no ever pity her when it comes to that, that way love and loyalty is guaranteed. Shaw

1 Like

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Femistico(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2018
Only God knows why i don't like Muslim pre-wedding pics they ain't slaying at all...
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by famiebee(f): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Looks lovely
But with the way people are getting married these days hope persin go still find a guy to marry sha....
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Raphael81(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Congrats Jamila
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chivera017:
;Dhappy married life, dont marry fourth wife ooo
your headache
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Mryacks: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
EnglishPolice:
You are all invited...

Pls wish us best of luck and happy married life.

Mynd44
Seun

Congrats. The place in the background looks like portakabin in Jos?
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
grin Jamelaah don't look happy... Kabir will add three more angels to his collections.

Aisha, Nafisa, Rukkiyat get ready, Kabir is coming. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=66646501][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
grin grin grin
You forget to mention Adizat and Animat joincheesy
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by laraemi(f): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Democrat1c:
May those of us who have found someone good enough for marriage and are mentally ready for marriage but held down by financial difficulty get blessed by God so we can be married too in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen Fire
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
You forget to mention Adizat and Animat joincheesy
Lol, those are some of the 72 virgins he will get when he dies.
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, those are some of the 72 virgins he will get when he dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
bamidelee:
your headache
your problem
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Happy married life.
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by profsho1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
That's my KB man. #ABUsiteAlumni
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by mattiecute(f): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Op it's nairalander not niralander...
You guys look cute though.
Hml to you wink
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Opentokwowledge: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
EnglishPolice:
You are all invited...

Mynd44
Seun
HML Nairalander. May your home be blessed!
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by revontuli(f): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
HML you two!
If the flights were cheap and I had a local friend to host me, I'd go too smiley
Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by Rozaytee: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Chivera017:
;Dhappy married life, dont marry fourth wife ooo
abi 7th wife..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! by GMbuharii: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2018
EnglishPolice:
You are all invited...

newbie2018 shevchenko ...see the yellobaMuzlm hia oo grin Na dem of cos grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Giving Us Money Before Marriage - Lady Cautions Men / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.