Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. (2525 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by Ukwahchris: 2:46pm On May 13, 2010
Can anyone help teach me how to make money online.all the people i've met online have always asked for payment and i've lost about 12k already and got nothing.pls can some one help me for free.
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by ifivie: 3:16pm On May 13, 2010
it is a secret and not for public consumption. if you are really interested call me on 07035929576.
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by ukpa: 1:20pm On May 15, 2010
Hello,

when i started researching online a couple of years back, i knew that the internet offers the greatest potential in adding value to people's lives.

But it took me 3 years to get it right. i had to persevere and keep on my faith! It was indeed a long wait, but it was worth the trouble.

The only way you can actually make it on the internet is by investing your seed money in a viable firm and allow the element of time to multiply

your investment for you. When i say time, i am referring to a minimum of 1 year .  Another fundamental advantage is the element of compounding

your interest over a target time or period. Without sounding boastful, i have employed time and compounding to achieve more than $15,000 online

since year 2008.

presently, there are just 2 firms that i will reveal to you if you are really serious about earning money online. e-mail me on

philsteve2002@yahoo.com for details.
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2010
C guy its al free n even public. But i will ask u dis question, are u a webmaster? If yes dats al. Dn just send me ur gmail address, i dnt want yahoo id. Just ur gmail or any oda account, except yahoo. Send it to sankelv@ymail.com. 4 more details n enquiries u cn reach me on 08136226409 or log on to http://www.sankelvworld.webs.com or http://sankelv.w2c.in its totally free i swear.
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by shittu123(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2010
hello if you wouldn't mind i can help u manage the money if you will fund it into a forex account and i promise you 40% monthly for 6 months. call 07031525114 - deji
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by Ltrust(m): 5:20am On May 24, 2010
Exporting of local commodities has proven a very lucrative business. What if i take you product sourcing, development,assurance,export procedures, registrations & documentations, challenges, financing,packaging, labelling, pricing, research and many more/07033097160. Goodbye.
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by tybrown: 6:51am On May 24, 2010
Hello,u don't need someone to help u to make money on line.Making money online depend on u.First u must be ready to learn and practice it,master it and then the money will come.If u want it immmediately will u fall into the wrong hands becos a lot of ppl not only nigerias are out there on net looking for ppl like u who want cheap money.SO JUST TAKE IT EASY TO LEARN AND THE MONEY WILL COME.U can start to learn how to sell other ppls product online and be making cool dollars everyday of ur live.for free info on this be free to call me on 08035922707and let us share ideas
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by consultmartins(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2010
You can make money as a web service provider. Download the ebook i attached below to learn more.

Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by consultmartins(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2010
Or you can go into blogging, download another ebook below to learn more about blogging.

Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by 4ward(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2010
you need to learn the practical step on how to make money online to avoid waste of time,money and energy.there are so my ways you can make it  online get a copy of my book"[b]SELLING YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS ONLINE/ CALL ME 07038641600 @#750
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by great09(f): 4:37pm On May 29, 2010
attend a free seminar to learn a home based business you can do and make money. start 1st to 4 of june 2010 @ suite 25 Borokini Plaza, jakande estate gate, ejigbo lagos, outside lagos? email my signature for directives on how to partake
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by suxes2005(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2010
It is a thing of the mind and also determination

If u want 2 make money online, den u must take
online biz as ur WORK/JOB.

SHALOM
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by monocash: 9:15pm On May 29, 2010
if u want to make cash online then u must begin to read these magazine by name SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA. It is every where
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by edesco: 9:56pm On May 29, 2010
hello bro, am a regular of succes difest but i have not seen any thing interesting about it. nothing impressing.
do you have any other means?
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by suxes2005(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^

SDE!, then u are only reading like u said
Try and see somfin special in d paper den u
can get ideas from it!

SHALOM
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by michaelopp: 6:57pm On May 30, 2010
yeah their are lots of oppotunity on the internet but u have to choose aparticular one study it and be focus
article writting,goole adensive lots good luck
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by gbontop(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2010
IF YOU LIKE INTERNET BISNESS YOU CAN MAIL ME MAKING THE TITTLE TEACH ME YOU WILL BE GLAD AT WHAT GOD IS GOING TO DO FOR YOU MY MAIL planet4moneymaking@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by RWorld: 3:50pm On May 31, 2010
You can actually make legitimate money working online or from the comfort of your home. There are several ways you can achieve this and it depends on where your interest and passion is. I do a combination of things that yield money for me online and if you are really serious about it, I can work with you to help you get started.

You can contact me at http://rehobothworld.com
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by DayTrader: 9:46pm On May 31, 2010
The first step is to have something posted on the blog, just start something first. The easiest start a blog, don't think about the topic of the blog or the product you want to sell JUST do something on line. Go to blogger.com or wordpress and start your blog on anything. Get use to the features of blogging, these are new skills that you have to get use too before you  implement them to making money.
You are still thinking ok, I will help you. Start a blog on your local shop or joint where you drink beer, write an article about it. Then come back and post when you are done.
I would guide you, to the next steps here, on this forum. I am not asking you to pay for anything, or sign up to anything.
Seriously, I am just tired of reading posts on NL of people asking for help (I was one of them once) and people asking them to pay up first.
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by DayTrader: 11:53pm On May 31, 2010
The only way you can actually make it on the internet is by investing your seed money in a viable firm and allow the element of time to multiply

your investment for you. When i say time, i am referring to a minimum of 1 year

Please, how can you say this is the only way, this is some form of investing in funds, stocks, bonds, options etc. Yes, this is a way to make money over the net but not the only way. Let's be serious, you would actually place your capital in a long term fund in today's markets. When the world is just trying to get out of a rescission. When everbody knows that the most profits are in short term trading  with today's market conditions. The markets are so volatile, that your best option is to hold onto cash.
Last week the markets had a big correction the dow lost more than 12% last week alone, with cash you bought when this happened and sold on the rebound that happened 3 days ago. Clean 10% was made in 2 days, if you invest in emerging markets like I do it was 17%. So, why put money in a fund for a year.
If that is the type of income the poster is looking for please let him buy the financial times and read about investing first.
I just want to point out the your method is not the only method. Apart from that I see it has flaws anyway
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by babaoo: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2010
Online job is more like a ghost to me,u c all sort of response when pple c the word help with online,only for them to scam you after they knew u really needed somethng to make a living.All i will is 4 u to careful wit dis scammer,even me myself need sumtin wat doing online but i av'n seen anyone i can trust wit my instinct.But can share more on financial times.Either here or write me at dkarev@yahoo.Thank u
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by babaoo: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2010
Online job is more like a ghost to me,u c all sort of response when pple c the word help with online,only for them to scam you after they knew u really needed somethng to make a living.All i will is 4 u to careful wit dis scammer,even me myself need sumtin wat doing online but i av'n seen anyone i can trust wit my instinct.But can share more on financial times.Either here or write me at dkarev@yahoo.Thank u
Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by suxes2005(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
check my signature that is part of
the ways to make money online

SHALOM

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have A Blog Read This To Learn About This Money Making Opportunity / Pics: Shoprite In Ilorin Shuts Her Doors After Mammoth Crowd Stormed Their Store / Do I Need To Pay Anything To Open An Account With Gtb Bank Or Uba Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.