Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife (63449 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by charytea(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Don't mind the superstitious lot. Poverty mentality!

Why their magic-padlock nor dey ever trap big politician, governor, Minister or bigtime celeb, I don't know.

Poor pple scamming poor pple, mtchewww
sometimes you do some research yourself
the video is life pm Instagram
the story is very true
I couldn't even stand the sight

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by BrandNewWorld: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
We need God in Africa
Check My Signature For A Gift
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by KrystosCJ(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
tribalistseun:
I'm tired of Kenya stories. Its either they get stuck in a married woman Vag1na or they run outside mad why?

Or remote-controlled bees started following and stinging some hapless fellow..
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by Firgemachar: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Why their magic-padlock nor dey ever trap big politician, governor, Minister or bigtime celeb, I don't know.

Doubting lunatics will doubt everything that has to do with the spiritual.

Put the uncensored picture and they will scream horror.

Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by NaijaElba(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
MTKbudapest:
fake news everyday angry

This is not fake news...follow gossipmill on Facebook you will see the live video. Most things posted on NL are always sensored.
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by jrusky(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Where are the maggots?
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by dammytosh: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
mcheww.
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by NaijaElba(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
People are now so foolish to discern when a new is fake from when it is real. For those of you doubting the authenticity of this news...kindly follow gossipmill or yabaleft on facebook you will see the live video. Most things posted here are mostly sensored. I know it is those ba.stards here that sleep with other people's partner that are doubting this. I pity you all.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Shocking! grin
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

That's because the politicians themselves are spiritually protected by higher spiritual forces from stuffs like this or any spiritual attacks.
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
A typical story for African consumption
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by brownhawk: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
richiepolymer:
The husband is an idiot. Your wife wasn't raped. She consented and opened her legs. She doesn't regard you as anything yet you choose to punish the houseboy that fulfilled your wife's fantasy.
it would have being better if it was the wife who got taught

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by Eagba(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
If the red thing is within my space or property, i throw it out.
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by nonix22(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
with condom nko??
lilfreezy:
Forget the superstitious story, bloggers just wanna sell. These are things that happen in life. It can be gotten through unprotected sex with an effected partner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km9IlrJsueo

Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by joenor(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hummm, abeg ee
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by nextstep(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
If I was a medicine man and wanted to put maggots in somebody's privates, I'd simply find a way to get botfly larvae in his clothes while they are hanging, or on his bed... nothing spiritual about this, please.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botfly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WNESxe3vKw
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by ufuosman(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Result of blasting Oga wife
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by OgahBohz: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
nothing can make me phuck a Kenyan kpekus ..

mba
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by cosmos1440: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hey ya,
He should just soak his 'kini' in izal or kerosene.

It's not every married woman's pvssy you enter.
This is exactly the reason why I don't have sex with any woman whose husband is fetish.

Unlike our God who is merciful, their own gods have no joy and gives instantaneous judgement.
make una see NwaAmaikpe face

Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by symbianDON(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
this old man is a house'boy'?? na wa o!
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by paix(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
ShyCypher:
#150 condom would have prevented this

Africans are not profit-oriented.

A white man would have undergone research, tagged a scientific name to the ailment, started a GoFundMe page to raise cash plus an NGO to tackle Maggotidonstantitis globally and even launch a reality TV show sef rakin' in millions!

This mumu is here cryin'

But wetin concern me?
He wanted it skin to skin, using condoms is glorified masturbation.
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by Daboomb: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hey ya,
He should just soak his 'kini' in izal or kerosene.

It's not every married woman's pvssy you enter.
This is exactly the reason why I don't have sex with any woman whose husband is fetish.

Unlike our God who is merciful, their own gods have no joy and gives instantaneous judgement.

Serves him right.

Nigerian husbands needs to take a crash course from the Kenyan counterparts.

Instand punishment for this type of behaviour, is very desirable.
Its better than fighting or killing each other with knife.
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by Lordcenturion2(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lies everywhere
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by Temple1288(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
It'd be called 'Juju' just because it's in retarded Black Africa.

Meanwhile he contacted the disease from the infected woman.

Ndi Isi Oji

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
dainformant:
This is really shocking. A houseboy/farmhand was left pleading for his life after maggots came from his private parts after allegedly sleeping with his master's wife. According to trending media reports, his employer sought services from a witch doctor to help him deal with the houseboy for his 'action'.

The shocking incident reportedly happened in Busia County, Kenya....

It was reported that the houseboy had been warned by the estranged husband, Pascal Ouma after allegedly bragging about his sexual prowess in the bedroom severally.

According to K24, Mr. Ouma, who had earlier sacked the farmhand, sought services from a witch doctor to help him deal with the menace.

From a video, the houseboy is seen down on his knees in agony begging for his life and praying while surrounded shocked onlookers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/maggots-oozes-out-from-houseboys-private-parts-after-sleeping-with-masters-wife-photos.html

An infection of some some STDs causes worms in and around the penis.
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
charytea:

sometimes you do some research yourself
the video is life pm Instagram
the story is very true
I couldn't even stand the sight

Its a known std infection

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

An infection of some some STDs causes worms in and around the penis.

Like what std ? undecided
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by habsydiamond(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
For Kenya any thing is possible......maggot for prick...Una sure say no be accumulated sperm turn to those things sha.....I tire at this point grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife by Mrscarter(f): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2020
ShyCypher:
#150 condom would have prevented this

Africans are not profit-oriented.

A white man would have undergone research, tagged a scientific name to the ailment, started a GoFundMe page to raise cash plus an NGO to tackle Maggotidonstantitis globally and even launch a reality TV show sef rakin' in millions!

This mumu is here cryin'

But wetin concern me?

Maggotidonstantitis grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.